A border jumping Mexican literally beat this so called "Viking" and "white genetic freak"

A border jumping Mexican literally beat this so called "Viking" and "white genetic freak"

Cool
Now tell me a story about Cowboys

Also compare the muscularity and leanness of velasquez vs lesnar. Lesnar clearly on gear, yet still got BTFO

>checked
>BTFO'D

nobody cares about manlet cage fighting lad

Isn't Lesnar old as fuck?

>Mexican got deleted twice by fucking Hues of all people

Good job Cah-een

>gear makes you a good fighter
>Malaysian education

Didn't he have intestinal problems? Something verticulitis

>Cain can't even speak Spanish

Luck I could probably whoop Cain irl

This guy speaks it better than Cain can

Yeah he was on the brink of death shortly before this fight because his stomach fucked up bad. Give me pre diverticulitis Lesnar and pre back problems Cain and we have a fight. This fight was over before it started because Lesnar was in awful shape.

Are you serious? Cain has no accent.

yes im serious.

Brock Lesnar was dying from an illness. If Brock went into MMA straight out of college and didn't get sick he would be regarded as the greatest of all time easily.

CHI

WWE at least had the right idea with super alpha males competing then these barely average height meat heads

That's because Lesnar has no striking game. All that he can do is wrestle and sit on dudes.

>genetic freak
that's not the big bad booty daddy

CAN

>implying Brock didn't laugh his big jacked white boy ass straight to the bank and then hospital after that

BROCK LESNAR! YOU WHITE TRAAH REDNECK PIECE OF TRASH! YOU COME OUT HERE SAYING YOU HAD VERTICLETITULITUS WANTING THE SYMPY OF THE PEOPLE! YOU GET NO SYMPY FROM ME AT ALL!

FAT ASSES!

Too bad the current champ is a white man from clevland (who also happens to be a fire fighter)

>THIS FAT PIECE OF SHIT...
Alright Scotty calm down
>HE'S FAT!

>white genetic freak
That's not Scott Steiner.

>RIGHT ON THE BUTTON

HAILING FROM DUNKIN DONUTS