Wow, it's just a flatchested ugly asian woman

Inb4 "its a trap"

I didn't notice

Those shoulders say otherwise to me

id fug it :DD

>Universe full of weird and disturbing aliens
>he finds it strange that one of them resembles a human and wears lipstick
kys irl my man

those shoulders are suspect, but it could just be a really flat broad shouldered chink pic related

If you took off all that makeup and gave him a more rugged haircut its obvious hes a dude.

How do you fix this? This is what they want. Stop resisting.

There are women with broad shoulders compared to their waists.

.......i still think it could be a dude.

A lot of movies and tv shows use it for look. You'll now notice it more than often.

I still think you're a moron.

Dude, calm down. He's just from Taiwan

That's obviously a man you stupid shits.

Whatever. I don't give a shit if he's gay. There's too many fuckin' chinks anyway.

there is a lot of cute girls with manly shoulders

I'm just as eager to get angry at progressive degeneracy-pushing commercials as the next guy, but you can see bra strap outlines easily when they show her from the back. That's just a rather unfortunate asian woman.

>transvestites dont wear bras
K

or a dude in a bra

Skeletor.

I gave up on Cuck Wars after that ridiculous grrl power Rey character in the Force Awakens last year.

She's actually a good actress and her character was interesting. She would have been great if the people making the movie weren't such retards by copy/pasting SW4 and not taking the time to develop these new characters no one is familiar with.

It could have been a great sequel if it was actually a sequel and not just a reboot pretending to be a sequel.

She just looked like she was panicked fucking movie and mary sued her way out of every single problem the film threw at her on top of that what depth did her character have?

LIES

>Boxes do not make sound

I was too busy laughing at this to care.

>pretending a Mary Sue is interesting
Kill yourself nigger