Liberalfag here with a legit question

Liberalfag here with a legit question.

Why do most of you sound so overwhelmingly bitter, resentful? This place just reeks of that aura, but I noticed the same everywhere else too. You just very noticeably stand out in your general demeanors compared to anyone else (including centrist right wingers), why? In one way or another you always sound deprived. Sometimes financially, sometimes emotionally, general achievement-wise at other times, do you hate the world for that?

Most of you are not as poor, as victimized as you like you pretend to be, so what is it?

Is it because you are too stupid to realize that you choosing to sperg out over mundane shit like where trannies get to pee isn't actively hurting your social standing, only if you decide to look at it that way? Why are you offended by the thought of some people believing in different things than you?

This article: newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2016/12/there-s-one-word-explains-why-i-got-it-wrong-over-brexit-and-trump

argues that status was the #1 motivator behind Trump and Brexit. Are you really that stupid? What reasonable, sane person would look at others receiving some form of help or rights and go "I don't receive that (because you are not in need of it, or you've already had that right forever), so this makes me worse off than I was a day ago"? Do you realize how primeval and simplistic that line of thinking is?

If not this, what fuels your butthurt? The real one, not the one you joke about and say it for teh lulz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OP asks a leading question, projecting his views of how we are onto us.

I guess OP will never escape being an enormous faggot

We're conservatives.

Our lives are awesome and full of meaning

You should give it a shot

Start by sitting down, with a woman, popping out a kid, and then realizing you want the economy to still work when that kid is an adult.

Bonus: Buy a gun to preserve freedom for that kid.

>entire argument is just one long ass strawman

Go chew on a power cord, you disgusting gypsy.

Alt-righters and SJWs are both moral relativist groups. The difference is that SJWs only apply moral relativism to deconstruct opposing arguments and ignore the cognitive dissonance of constructing and reinforcing their own worldview. Alt-righters are isolated and reactionary, and don't suffer from the same cognitive dissonance because they don't have the social incentive to do so.

If that is what you consider a "legit question" then god help us.

I never said I won't voice my opinion about it. But the interest is for real and you're not answering.

Finally a normal answer.

So when did you stop beating your wife?

The Frendipitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The problem with this question is that it's too hard for Sup Forums. They would rather sage the thread than have to come to terms with the fact that they act like resentful assholes every day

I'm quite joyous, just scathing.

>ask a leading question while projecting various inadequacies onto everybody who disagrees with you
>dismiss everybody who tells you that this is exactly what you're doing
>pick the one guy who seems to agree with you and call his answer the only "normal answer"
You're an abomination of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias.

>But the interest is for real and you're not answering.
Real answer: lurk more

you have a terrible case of confirmation bias. Most of the country believes that we have been heading the wrong direction due to many of the things you mentioned as not a big deal.

So you can just say that you are not like that whatsoever and I'm wrong instead of dreaming up conspiracies. I mentioned that one answer because unlike the others, it meaningfully addressed my question.

I didn't say all of you are like that, but the general sentiment sure looks like it from an outsider's pov.

done that for years 8-10 years ago, now I'd like a tl;dr

>pol is one person

The tl;dr is you're a faggot.

>Liberalfag here with a legit question.
>not as poor ... like you pretend to be
>Is it because you are too stupid
>This article argues that you did x because y
>Do you realize how primeval and simplistic that line of thinking is?
>Are you really that stupid?
>what fuels your butthurt

>Y-You can just answer my leading question in the negative!
Moron. Learn what a leading question is. Whether answered in the affirmative or not, the implications are negative. There is not an ounce of reason to you.

The entire reason that you posted here in the first place is because you're too stupid to realize that you're stupid. You think that you made a meaningful post because, again, you're too stupid to realize that you're stupid. You think that you have meaningful insight for us when the reality is that you barely know the back of your own hand.

Theres a post somewhere hidden in this lengthy tirade of tearstained bitterness but I can't be arsed to find it. Sorry m8.

Get out you retarded faggot
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

>why do you all sound bitter

Freedom. Anonymity. Everyone can talk shit about white men anywhere and get rounds of applause. Here we can call out nigger shit & (((their))) influence.

Also, happenings.

The next big Happening, OP needs to come back to Sup Forums and then we will welcome you to the revolution.

fpbp

>hungry IP
>nice try Mr.Soros

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Yes.

Sup Forums is one of the only places remaining anyone can criticize nonwhites and women. If you complain about white men you're celebrated. If you complain about women, you're a bitter loser who needs to die. That's the world we live in.

Wait you've lurking for 8-10 years and you think the right is bitter and resentful? Objectively there may be some truth to this, but compared to the left we're a jolly bunch.

As a hun i can guarantee you that any Magyar that claims to be a liberal is most cerainly a jew
Fact.

You need to stop reading mainstream media and lurk more to figure it out.

Spoiler: most people here are woke and realize sjws are just useful idiot sleeper agents from Jewish led commits hijacking/revolution of society.

People here don't believe communism died(they are right) and generally perceive the very real threat for what it is. Where as "liberals" are generally ignorant or compliant with the "revolutionaries"

We voted for trump, and he became the president elect, but now libtards like that dumbfuck elector in Texas are trying to say "I wont be voting for trump, dispute what the rest of the state thinks, because, you know, i think my beliefs carry more weight then 1000000+ other people."

We're overwhelmingly bitter because this land of anonymous speech is the only place we can go to vent our frustrations with liberals, immigrants, trans, gays, etc. because saying it in the real world could have long lasting consequences.

I think you misunderstand that we are ONLY bitter. This place is just where we vent the negative thoghts we have toward people. We can lie, make shit up, expand stories that may or may not have happened, we can be racist, sexist, xenophobic [insert other buzzword here] all we want so we dont become those things in reality. If I wanted to say something nice, I can just say it.

Is not that we only have bad things to say, but if you dont have anything nice to say, you say it on Sup Forums

Because getting (you)s is many times more difficult to get than upvotr on Reddit. These virtue signaling(by not using Reddit like a "normie") turds are deprived of the attention they can't admit they need. So they start rasping up their tone so that more people might respond to their without wit comment.

Also girls are choosing black men over them so they're jealous.

why are people like you always smug little shit ? even the way you type reek of smugness. You really could benefit from being hit in the face

as for your ''''''''''''''''question'''''''''''''''''''' honestly im not even sure what youre saying. You sound pretty butthurt that not everybody likes the way civilisation goes. well, tough luck gayboi. if anything youre the one who sounds bitter

the longer you stay here, the more you'll realize that foreign governments actually use this site as a radicalization chamber.

take notice of the overwhelming pro-putin memes especially.

Sup Forums posters are extremely isolated and naive, making them the perfect targets for demoralization. Even more humourously, they know of Yuri bezmenov's revelations and they're still playing pin the tail on the donkey with misinformation and sitting in plato's cave while claiming to be outside unlike "normies"

>"Why do most of you sound so overwhelmingly bitter, resentful?"
>goes on bitter and resentful rant.

I love how lefties open nearly every "criticism" with a glaring projection. It's fun watching them invalidate themselves :)

>Why do most of you sound so overwhelmingly bitter, resentful? This place just reeks of that aura, but I noticed the same everywhere else too.
>but I noticed the same everywhere else too.

We don't let it leave consciousness and come back to bite us in the ass when we forgot about it

This sage in all fields

Lurk more faggot

Based user

sage

>"liberal"

>from Hungary

the US owns you. you have salient opinions. we created you and then ditched you like the little child you are. Don't make us build a wall over there too

If you were capable of defending your positions or debating at all, you could easily turn this "leading question" into a constructive dialog.

>If you were actually smart, then you could turn my shit into diamonds!

Liberals are human trash. I don't know how else to put it, but all of your liberal utopias - basically most cities - you produce nothing but trash and arrogance. You produce nothing - you have no leg to stand on but you think you run the world. California for example, the United States liberal 'dude weed' bastion - doesn't even produce it's own water. Most of their water is pumped in from elsewhere, and they're constantly in drought and about to have their whole state burn. But there they sit, every liberal fag in that overpopulated cesspit thinks they are going to tell the rest of the country how to be green.

Fucking faggots. All liberal cities are hellscapes filled with rape and murder. They're "gun free" and have the most gun crime by a huge margin. What's more, they are the least patriotic, hate the constitution and think nationalism should literally be a crime - but now, since they're fucking queen lost the election they are suddenly uber-patriots wanting to start shit with Russia. They won't fight it though - they'll call on the "fly over states hicks" to do it, those people they hate so much.

Fucking faggots, it should be required by law that you take a test when you turn 21 and if you're still liberal you're taken out back, put to a wall and fucking shot. Fuck you.

Reads emotion less text as bitter and resentful.
Doesn't understand who is actually bitter and resentful.

Just curious, what American city is considered Conservative and successful?

> only answer he accepts is a morally relativistic lie

Well, you convinced me you really are a liberal, for what that's worth.

shut up faggot

Kek admits to being a fag

>Why do most of you sound (insert bad thing here)

I would ask you the same, liberalfag. Except I wouldn't, because I know the answer. It's because we have an irreconcilable difference between us. Anything you say sounds like diarrhea to me, and the reverse is true as well. This board ain't big enough for the two of us.

Well, actually, you probably could. Incidentally, I'm not the OP, but I've noticed something similar too. Rather than celebrating your victory and your glorious wall and bringing shit jobs back to the country, most of you, post election, have just been fixating on the opposition's reaction. Relishing in the terror and misery the Trump election has caused for the other side. When Obama took office, there were many of the same reactions from the right but people on the left weren't clucking about how delicious "conservative tears" were. There was a great sense of hope that a new era of peace and prosperity were at hand, and that America was a genuinely better now than it was the day before. You didn't have constant threads about Texas whining about secession and how we'd be better off without them. There were assholes, sure, but it wasn't the overriding sentiment. Is it because Trump has literally given you nothing to hope for? No actionable policies that will directly benefit anyone? Or is it because Trump has never made it clear what his policy positions actual are and you have no idea what he is actually going to do? Or is all that's left in your life empty schadenfreude?

so basically alt-righters aren't cucks

But there's nothing more effeminate than bitching...

Pretty much all of them, in most cases? You see, they don't explode into some liberal, immigration focused hellscape of nightmares. "Conservative cities" tend to focus on a single industry, locally, and they live within such means.

>implying everyone isnt bitter and resentful

why do you think being a social justice warrior is so popular? because it's carte blanche to socially ostracize everyone you can for not being PC enough

?????

Why post this

>I feel bad for you because I imagine you're nihilistic or something.
>Please be nice to us or else you'll be sad.
>Sup Forums is one person

Your kind are traitorious filth. Considering the work has just begun there is plenty to look forward to.

Yeah, specialization worked so well for the rust belt.

Best post ever, particularly the part about urban hellscapes and lib hypocricies. The self-hatred and inferiority complexes of leftists is off the charts...go read the Unabomber Manifesto...he might be a paranoid murderer, but he sure makes some great insights into leftist psychology.

>Relishing in the terror and misery the Trump election has caused for the other side

Nigger, I'd press the button that drops nuclear bombs on every populated part of California if it was in front of me.

FUCK your social justice horseshit.

FUCK you.

I hope you suffer some horrible accident and are mangled for life.

If somebody gives you illogical terms, especially loaded questions, only a complete and utter fool would try to ignore that and just work with it. The proper way is to call out the nonsense.

If you have questions that you want to ask me then ask them separate of your initial charge. I'm not compelled to do anything other than point out the lunacy of the original poster. If you want my input on your inane, meaningless opinions, then you'll have to ask me separately. And don't for the life of you insinuate that liberals keep to themselves humbly. They fucking don't. They cry crocodile tears in times of peace and in times of war. They were mocking us on this very board prior to the election. We've been forced to listen to their drivel for years on end and now that we have the power we're STILL listening to their drivel. They are the vocal minority. We are the silent majority.

well this thread sucks. op is a faggot

thinks they're asking a legitimate question but really they're just projecting and really loading the question and then acts like a little bitch when people won't "answer it properly"

lurk more faggot

>Grew up a faggot liberal, like half the cucks running around here shilling for globalists
>Wasn't redpilled until I turned 30
>Pissed the fuck off about how much I've been lied to

Oh, no, I actually love this. I'm of the opinion that "when they go low" you should kick them in the face, and this election has brought many progressives over to that way of thinking.You people are finally showing yourselves as vacant psychopathic lunatics and when the pendulum swings back it's going to be sweet. When you wake up and finally realize this country is no longer "your America" we'll see who is the traitorous filth.

>socially muzzle the formerly 80% majority race literally a generation ago
>tell them their time is done
>white men in particular get socially tormented by elites virtue signaling in the media
>meanwhile they are poor and reap none of the benefits of their race as you already took measures to create equity
>still fucking rip apart white dudes as hard as you can though
>call them evil, worthless, use media to encourage women not to breed with them

>geez why is everyone so MAD lol

pic related OP

choose wisely

>Why are you offended by the thought of some people believing in different things than you?
Because almost all of you fucking cringey, spergy shitlords demand that everyone make themselves subservient to your retarded infantile demands, and when we don't, you resort to calling us racists, bigots and mysogynists.

Is english your second language?

Broken pendulums don't swing.

>we don't get the credit we deserve and shitskins and retards like you who are poor because they can't compete have the same amount of political power and control over the country that we built.

you vote to take more from us and we hate it.

This desu

>If somebody gives you illogical terms, especially loaded questions, only a complete and utter fool would try to ignore that and just work with it. The proper way is to call out the nonsense.
No, it's not. It's your prerogative to do so, of course, but you can easily recontextualize the question to prove them wrong if you are invested enough to not simply ignore it. Or you can cry "THAT'S NOT A FAIR QUESTION YOU'RE A MORON." That's also your prerogative. But it's funny that you whine constantly about "political correctness" yet you can't handle it if you feel you are treated unfairly in a political discussion.
> And don't for the life of you insinuate that liberals keep to themselves humbly. They fucking don't.
There are plenty of jerks on both sides, it's true, but the sentiments expressed here are less common on the left. Saying you should respect my obscure abstract gender bullshit is not the same as wishing death on everyone who disagrees with you.
>They were mocking us on this very board prior to the election. We've been forced to listen to their drivel for years on end and now that we have the power we're STILL listening to their drivel.
I'm not sure what "drivel" you are referring to specifically, but have you ever considered that maybe it's not directed as an attack against you? Maybe that "drivel" is meant to advocate for other people whose experiences never intersect with your own.
>They are the vocal minority. We are the silent majority.
Yeah, great counterfactual thinking there. The majority of Americans did no vote for Trump. Even if you want to argue that Hillary faked millions of votes, almost half the eligible population didn't vote. Does clinging to the delusion that you represent the majority make you feel powerful in the face of a changing culture that you no longer understand? Did I hurt your feelings with that "loaded question"?

>Broken pendulums don't swing.
But traitors do. See you on the gallows, mate.

Every day I listen to the CBC in my car.
Every day I hear about SJW horseshit.
Today was that women provide emotional support for men as a job and it is a problem that males cant reciprocate
>But males do things like build your furniture.
But thats not the same thing blah blah women need X,Y,Z

>Yesterday
Radio was about how whiteys oppression and influence destroys black identity in literature.

When does whitey get a turn?
I only know about my white privilege, how my white identity is bad, how my culture is destroying the culture of minorities (they chose to leave their country)
>How God is not real and Jesus is fake yet everyone and their dog praises Allah and his book of violence.

Im sick of feeling like I am the problem in my own country. I come here to vent and to laugh. I come here for current events that are reported much before that of the mainstream media.

The one thing ive learned from my 8 years of lurking is that Sup Forums is right. The radicals are rising and the pendilums are swinging. As much as we meme about it, we all hate what it brings. Socialism and censorship.

Im not a demon because I am white. I am a white that has been demonized.

My formatting is going to be shit. Im on a cell phone and I am a lurker not a poster.

It's not a zero sum game. Just because someone else gets something doesn't mean you lose something. Just say you don't like people because of their skin color and stop trying to justify it.

Alright, listen up. You and your friends, probably just weak characters like you, are probably having the time of your life. Probably the only one, seeing as how your hobbies of mercilessly bullying someone speaks volumes of the level of intelligence you guys are on. I have written down the names (Ed John, Mike Pelletier, Jimmy Rustles, Ben Yates, Josh Mattis, Shelley Richmond, Ben Garrison, Tsuyu Asui, Christian Weston Chandler, Schlomo Shekelstein) of your similarly-intelligent friends, and I will have you know that I am going to e-mail and call the Internet providers of you guys (although one is in Japan and one in Israel) and hopefully you'll all be banned from communications and will face charges for immature verbal attacks on me. Just like I said, you don't have any sort of maturity, or sense of self, and when an adult confronts you, you run to your clubhouse and get your Internet Goons to attack a person, all because you just want to show how immature and unsophisticated you are. Goes to show the total lack of maturity within the Trump camp. I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build. Next time you see a conversation about politics and other adult things, keep out of it, otherwise you will be crushed like the cockroach you are.

OP btfo
Fpbp

>We're conservatives.
When will this meme die?

Short answer: Depression.
Pretty everyone on pol is depressed.

Kek all we did was vote. You're a 'horrifying' threat to 'democracy', remember?

because we are angry

anger is like gasoline. it fuels us and it burns you

you're gonna get burned one day

that day is comin fast

This

>I don't think critically and take other people's worldviews as personal attacks and comparable to the oppression dissidents in the Soviet Union
>I feel I'm being censored despite the fact that I can freely voice my opinions no matter how unpopular
>I'm sick of feeling like I am the problem in my own country.
Maybe you feel like the problem because you are the problem.

we won tho

>liberal cuckold calling others bitter and butthurt

Oh the irony.

Please continue to riot and burn in your tantrums so we can start removing you like the violent terrorists you are.

>You can easily recontextualize the question to prove them wrong
No I can't. If a man comes up to me and says "Have you stopped beating your wife?", I'm not going to win by doing anything other than pointing out that I've never done such a thing and that it's a loaded question. In order to address fallacy, you point out the fallacy and explain why the reasoning is faulty. There is no better way. If you really think there is, then give an example in context.

>Those violent sentiments are more common on the right than the left!
Prove a direct correlation, then. You receiving hostility when you challenge the status quo is insufficient. That's like sticking your hand into a bee's nest and then trying to argue that bees are too aggressive since they attacked you. Besides, I wasn't talking about "jerks". I was saying that liberals are loud and boisterous, which is an entirely different thing. We're constantly exposed to their opinions here. People make threads about what they don't like far more often than they make threads about what they like.

>but have you ever considered that maybe it's not directed as an attack against you?
I don't care. You cannot claim to be an arguer of truth without also claiming that people who argue contrary to you are wrong. No man who is unwilling to make his arguments to the interested faces of his enemies is entitled to call himself right. Truth is completely and utterly meaningless without falsehood. We in Sup Forums immerse ourselves in news of the terrible actions and arguments of our enemies so that we can understand them. To do otherwise is to ferment.

>actually doing the "muh popular vote" argument
Listen here, boy. Donald Trump won 3084 counties. America has 3141 counties total. If we were to subtract even one city county from Hillary's vote, then she would not have won the popular vote. There's a reason that we have a Republican majority in both the House and Senate. The system works. Mob rule does not.

Because of your shitty attitude. You post like a stuck up bitch.
Expect to be treated like one.

Your freedom of speech is under attack
>fake news bill
>social censorship
>media blackouts/censorship

Your jobs are becoming automated

The 1% are becoming richer and the middle class is drowning. More and more parents are provding for their children well into adulthood.

The media is being paid off to push political views on its citizens.

Your right to bare arms is under assult.

You can go to jail in the UK for a tweet.

1 in 6 boys are being medicated for ADHD, absolutely inappropriate.

Despite being

Honestly this post is best post and it happens to be first, so fpbp

Respect.

>bitter, resentful

Because most of the people here are humorless assholes who take themselves far to seriously. Look at how pissed off they get at Aussies and Canadians who joke around. They are thin-skinned and lack the ability to laugh at themselves.

too

TLDR. However, based on what I did read, I can say with great certainty English is your second language. That, or you're retarded. That, or this is a pasta.

>Most of you are not as poor, as victimized as you like you pretend to be
> hurting your social standing
>offended

Stop projecting and lurk moar faggot. We wanted trump cause hillary was a corrupt whore who still needs to go to jail. Why the fuck would we care about status? There's no status in being part of an anonymous message board, we exist here to offend ignorant normies.

OP is correct, none of you alt right cunts have a leg to stand on, you're unironic literal nazis.

The "Sup Forums is alt-right" meme needs to die already.