What part of Justin Trudeau do you find to be his most handsome part, and what won you over?

What part of Justin Trudeau do you find to be his most handsome part, and what won you over?

KEK
U
C
K

tfw trudeau will never be your bull

His tight boipus he gives out to all the muslim men to keep them from raping their grandmothers.

His hair is UNBELIEVABLE!

WOW

There is no way that isn't Castro's son.

Hes an idiot, next question

Doesn't Castro have brown eyes? Seems like that makes it less likely than you think.

Punchable face.

I love that slightly smug look and think about how good it would feel to smash it it.

Castro's nose... gotta be hands down the best feature...

I really enjoy how he is singlehandedly destroying Canada.

>his
No.

All my SJW classmates were sucking Trudeau's cock and I kept warning them but they didn't listen to me.

Now that I've been proven right and they hate him as much as they hated Harper, it's proven hilarious. They keep diminishing my mentions of being right by saying "there was no way you could've known".

Seems your typical manufactured political twat specially that selfie shit. Only leader wanting to ban the bomb which I like though.

>"there was no way you could've known".
Said by every fucking idiot that didn't listen before hand.

I feel really sorry for your country. One of the things on my bucket list is visiting Quebec. Based on pictures I've seen and stuff, it's beautiful, and I imagine it's even better in person. But your PM shilling muzzies as much as she does is just disgusting.

>One of the things on my bucket list is visiting Quebec.
Just visit Dearborn Mi and you'll get the same experience.

Quebec's great if you're visiting anywhere but Montreal.

He looks just like his cuban father.

Quebec is super nationalist but extremely liberal for some reason. Most people hate Trump because they get spoonfed their news by CBC (Canadian CNN)

They eyes.
I want to rip them out of his head.

Also his hair is nice.

heh

his DSLs