>OBAMA FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE
>OBAMA VOWS RETALIATION ON RUSSIA

cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/obama-russia-hacking-election/index.html?adkey=bn

>OBAMA SUPPOSED TO GIVE PRESS CONF TOMORROW @ 2PM

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

SHIT TURN ON 8992 RIGHT NOW FOXTROT FLA-

Other urls found in this thread:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/
cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/obama-russia-hacking-election/
vocaroo.com/i/s0alet6dwPBi
youtube.com/watch?v=RmUtzdoiOdQ
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link fucker

I am a Russian Spy who was shilling for Hillary to trick .pol into voting Trump.

can't take much more of this timeline senpai

I JUST HEARD 15 SKYKINGS

ITS HAPPENING

We McCarthy now

I don't have a scanner cause i'm not prepped at all desu
let me know when WW3 starts

>SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

ALPHA ROMEO CHARLIE ALPHA GOLF HOTEL BRAVO QUEBEC HOTEL NOVEMBER UNIFORM UNIFORM PAPA LIMA HOTEL

>FOXTROT FLASH
>MAINSAIL OUT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw Loretta Luddy, the original provider of Obama's birth certificate, is the only fatality in a controlled plane crash, having died after exiting the sinking plane.

link plz

Wtf is skyking?

faggot gib link to radio

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

recommended filter?

give a link maybe?

>doesn't archive the link
>links cnn

I'm not giving these kikes my traffic. Sup Forums isn't your depot for affiliate advertising you fucking nigger

sage in all fields folks

wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/

cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/obama-russia-hacking-election/

not OP

a ton of shit from less than an hour ago

SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! STOP THIS MADNESS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

link is right here you faggot

>So it was a fair birth certificate all along. >That's why king nigger is trying to distract everyone with this Russia bullshit

No you're just AFUCKINGLEAF

15??? OH SHI

redpill me on McCarthyism

wow is fucking nothing
vocaroo.com/i/s0alet6dwPBi

Essencially blaming everything that is wrong in the world on Soviets. Current iteration calls for Russians instead. It amuses me to no end to hear liberals spread rusophobia, in the same breath as they call anyone who dislikes mexicans/rapefugees a nazi. Or it was amusing before it became tiresome.

We did it to by the way. Now we just have people reassureing us on national TV that if push comes to shove we will kill all of you with nukes and deal with consiquences later.

> WWII ends
> Everyone is sick of war
> One senator call for the West to take down Stalin before he gets nukes
> Everyone ignores him
> Senator becomes an alcoholic

> 5 years later
> Stalin has nukes now
> Fuck, should have listened to that one Senator
> Drunk temporarily becomes most influential man in the Western World
> Hates Jews and Hollywood, so he fucks with actors for a few years then dies of chirrosis

Truly a great man

Remember Patton wanted to rearm the Wehrmacht and SS after the fall of the Third Reich and march all the way to Moscow as well.

Rabbis wouldn't let him and he was murdered because of it

This is what my father taught me and I agree.
Patton was a genius and a great military mind.
You should have listened. That was your best shot at the Soviets you would have ever gotten.

We should have rolled into the USSR when they were too distracted by the mujaheddin in Afghanistan during the Soviet-Afghan War. Should've done the exact same thing we did to the Nazi's - force them to overextend their logistics and military power to the point where they're too spread out

He was literally 100% accurate, and never actually went after actors. The whole red scare was cooked up by hollywood to gain sympathy, and hide the fact they were promoting communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmUtzdoiOdQ

^Here's John Wayne talking about the fake red scare.

These two are giant bluepill retards.

So can someone give me the quick redpill on skyking? Also, anything new?

Remember (((they))) will be sliding. Reply to every thread

All on GoPro too! Its like a CIA propaganda reality show psyOPs called "news"

sdr threads are the gayest thing ever i hope you GLP faggots all die

link for obama fake birth certficate

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/

So what, he's going to hit two birds with one stone by starting a war to divert attention from his fake birth certificate and giving Trump a hot potato to deal with on day one?

I've heard some say Trump is the reincarnation of Patton. Lets hope that is true. Except the enemy is no longer the Russians, but the fucking globalists.

MAGA

communist Jews are everywhere he was right

youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc

whats a skyking

There's a lot of stupid shit in there. First of all, the first 5 "edits" barely even match up properly. They are slightly off to the side, up a bit, and shit like that. They don't fit perfectly into each other.

The second point, regarding the stamps. Well of course they'd have similar off-sets. I'm an animator, and the first thing they teach you about animating is that everything in human nature moves in arcs. Pretend you have a sheet of paper in front of you. Stamp to your left, using your right hand. Then stamp to your right, using your right hand.

I guarantee you that the orientation of each stamp will be similar to the way shown in that video. Even if you don't have a stamp, doing the action pretending that you do, you'll know that your arm and hand has this rotation that does all of this without you thinking about it.

WTF is happening?

We should've listened!

/x/ tier warning code about nuclear weapons. Something like four "skykings" signifies a nuclear weapon was launched against another nation.