Poor shoe company image tarnished

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

rude-awakening.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>yfw you meme so hard you put a multi-million dollar company out of business.

>tfw you meme so hard you decide the outcome of the most important election in the world

Everyone PLEASE sell or otherwise get rid of your collection of new balances.

tfw you memed so hard you woke up an ancient egyptian god

If a group of skinheads goes into Starbucks, does this mean Starbucks are suddenly skinheads?

Wat? The only people who wear those shoes are elderly people who buy them to help with their arches

let us declare obama as the official alt-right president. and clinton as our official alt-right successor.
i want skinheads with swazticas marching down pennsylvania avenue with "kikes must suffer. #imwithher" signs being waved around
cnn will have a fucking meltdown

>never wanted to wear NB's and still don't

you guys call yourself redpilled but just go along with the crowd. who cares if Trump's son wears NBs? you guys are fucking sheep.

wear what you want to wear. the culture wars have turned to including fucking shoes. who gives a fuck? boots are the patrician choice anyway.

well if NB are going to be kike faggots, pumas are pretty nice looking & comfy

The company changed its logo when the 'NB' on shoes became associated with the "Bloods" criminal gang ('New Blood"), although this has been mostly wiped from internet history.

See? This is the kind of "viral marketing" shit I fucking warned you about Sup Forums when Turner Broadcasting was shilling Sam Hyde's bullshit here.

Get ready for the Jews tapping the new "Alt-Right" market base and controversy.

>Alt-Right Fast Food!
>Alt-Right Toilet Paper!
>Alt-Right Anal Lube!

What does NB stand for again?

No Beaners

normies btfo

No Blacks

Why the fuck can't we range ban all leafs again?

NB > Nike

Objectively correct

New balance is the only shoe company with a good selection in various wide sizes...I need them

second

Death to the huffington post

>self bump
Nippon Buttfuckers

Whoa there, racist.

>Nike
>ike
>Kike
FFUGG!

wut?

The color combinations look so fresh.

>guilt by association

And the entire US military. Basically the only Made in America shoe manufacturer left, aside from some Red Wings and Chippewa boots.

The (((alt-right))) has an official shoe brand?

>huffpo is trying to hurt NB for clicks

What's more funny is the fact that new balance shoes made outside of the us represent like 80% of total sales in the US.

Corporate loving useful idiot cucks gonna cuck though, they just can't resist memeing even if it's retarded

the military also buys Danner boots

Size 14 G width 6ft 3 white man here. My options for runners are literally NB or Basketball shoes.

Can I still by a pair they were my favs since I was in highschool

exactly
The ones made in The US are all $300+
no one buys them

New Balance mostly makes training shoes for the military. Obungo was trying to buttfuck them on a contract recently. Which is why they came out pro Trump and anti TPP.

nigger blackouts

>literally autism: the shoe
>becomes Sup Forums: the shoe

Made for each other

Nip btfo'd.

don't they use sneakers and a track in rucking exercises now because recruits were getting shin splints?
That's what I've heard

rude-awakening.ytmnd.com/

>sales increase
>heap of trouble
this is Orwellian up-is-down newspeak.

dk when I went through basic they had some new balance shoes and some brooks.... eventually we were able to get shoes sent to us if we really wanted.

In the guard and deployed... everyone just wore whatever they wanted.

praise kek

bought these after people started burning them. they're /comfy/

Whatever happened to companies just not acknowledging things and people dropping it a week later? Far as I know there wasn't a TV commercial with Hitler running on a track wearing NB shoes.

Who?

PRAISE KEK

wtf I love NB now

>Not wearing the NB Reich Edition

Cucks

English brand. Praise kek.

>sushi captcha

>day of the rake when???

>tfw you also awakened his evil counterpart by mistake

god damn.

These really are the new Doc marts

NB is the parent company of my employer - We were against the TPP - we don't like shitty trade deals, and want to actually make shit in the US (we do make shoes in the USA, by the way)

MSM hates all things pro trump. - makes me like him EVEN MORE.

>tfw I made the first thread on Sup Forums about New Balance supporting president Trump
Sorry, NB.