ITS A FAKE!

I T S H A P P E N I N G ! ! !
The Civil war narrative is a F A L S E F L A G !

youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo
>youtube.com/watch?v=7EAxesVQ8wo

DO NOT LET (((THEM))) TAKE CONTROL OF THE TIME LINE!
MEMETICS WORK BOTH WAYS BOYS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjvGcF1ZHXU&ab_channel=JoshYoussef
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIVIL WAR IS COMING BECAUSE OF THIS YOU RETARDED FAGGOT

Then have the OPs have this info on their posts!

naw nvm im retarded and cant post properly

No its not. Americans are too pussy to rise up. we're too comfortable. We'll sit back and watch the government ram us with the long dick of its ludicrous laws. Thats the way its been since 1865 and it will always be that way until we get invaded.

>being this autistic
Nothings going to happen over this because it's been "debunked". I'm not claiming it's real or fake, but general public has already had it beaten into their heads it is real, and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise.

U NIGGERS AINT DOIN SHIT

Fake news

Until its covered on a big reputable news outlet this is just considered more conspiracy theory. Plus even if it was true with the state this country is in people would look the other way.

a strong numerical presence

look:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjvGcF1ZHXU&ab_channel=JoshYoussef

How the tables have turned

Jesus Christ Sup Forums. Please tell me it's only the flat earth faggots that fall for this.

Sure if we have a peaceful transition of power. Unfortunately, Hillary will be installed and 2,900+ counties will have general strikes, leaving the 60 or so cities to enjoy their chimpouts.

>t. Mexican Intellectual

>big
>reputable

Inversely proportional metrics.

Big = money. Money = influence. Influence = agendas. Agendas = fake news.

Why did this take them 8 years? What a waste.

>this individual had a knowledge of cut and paste, and photoshop, and god only knows what else

I live in Arizona, I fucking love sheriff Joe, he's super popular here
BASED JOE

just think user, your government thinks so little of you that they didn't even try hard when they committed the biggest case of fraud in american history

wait a minute that logo...

>off by 1

t.Californ-i-a

fox 10 here in Arizona is literally what everyone watches, we just need actual fox to start reporting this, and sheriff Joe is a highly respected man

Praise the chaos god, the first year of our Lord Donald is ending with a bang

Sheriff Joe lost.

It pains me.

> t. A FUCKING LEAF

Original Italian eagle is a faggot though

Unless an Obama presidency was in the works for decades before he was elected and forgery methods weren't as sophisticated as they might be now.

>killing himself and wounding three
Damn, Obama chimped out.

The scary thing is Trump said all this was true and no one believed him. Even his supporters.

Our memes are the best memes.

oh shiiiiiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Hey champ Im just stating the obvious here. Ive got my guns, do you?

it does to me as well my friend, they didn't like that he "racially profiled latinos"
fucking cucks

We all know Obama was born in Kenya

wasnt it obviously fake from the start?

I supported both Trump and Sheriff Joe. Voted for both of them in my early voting ballot here in Maricopa.

OH KEK.

WILL IT HURT?
WILL I DREAM?

Only took them his entire term limit to figure it out

very true, have a (you)... this a weird red pill to swallow, its finally hit me that it was in fact, the kikes all along

The virtual monastery of NEETs has always known.

But normies? Not a chance. All wagecucks ultimately do as their told. It's their nature.

bump

Praise Kek!

Is there anywhere I can get some high res versions of both?

Osama

Reply to this post if your country wasn't ruled for 8 years by a Gaijin

Guys. Maybe Obama didn't know that it was a fake. His mother must've gotten someone to forge a birth certificate for him, but Obama believed it to be legit his entire life.

oh okay then. silly obama's mum! ocht never mind :P

cuck

Possible I guess.

Fires rise.

I reject this based on a simple premise: It's far too lazy to be a forgery.

The stuff they showed was literally 3rd grade level shit. Drag and drop. As someone that's forged documents before, there's a hell of a lot you can do to disguise the copied elements. There's no reason to leave the angles intact. Why in god's name would you copy all your elements from a single source document? I know Obongo ain't a genius, but this is becoming stupid. Why photoshop anything? The source material is all in Hawaii, you're telling me CIA can't go over and grab some stationary?

This is BS, and not because I want it to be. Besides, they didn't even do a pixel analysis of the elements, some of them definitely have different impression patterns despite the similar outline shapes.

Unconvinced.

Praise kek

nice pasta bitch

you will have to find out agent cuck

Just got off work what is going on..

SOMEBODY SAVE THIS BEFORE (((THEY))) TAKE IT DOWN

Diamond adds to 33 in Gematria.

how about posting a real news link like cnn/msnbc/huffpost

>Race of Father: African
>Race of Mother: Caucasian

>We have concluded that President Obama's birth certificate is indeed a fake. However, upon investigation we have found that there was no criminal intent, and do not reccommend any charges.

It's the opinion of experts on forgeries that Obama's certificate was forged using Ah'Nee's document.

It doesn't matter how unbelievable it is to you.

The video literally shows that elements were pulled directly off of Ah'Nee's birth certificate, no matter how lazy or stupid it may have been to do that.

I think they never thought the source document would be found.

Praise Him!

Agreed, sadly. I think it was an interesting video, but you'd need truly compelling and extraordinary evidence to seriously make this claim.

The left will eviscerate this, and T_D is already launching it in all directions. Wanna bet this is how they delete T_D?

had to stop watching at 4:50 after that fucking horrible use of the word "ironic".

So Obama stole the election from Hillary....kek

Regardless of whether or not that's true, if Obama was not a U.S. citizen, it would make his presidency illegitimate.

Nothing T_D stickies makes the front page by rules put in place by the reddit CEO.

maybe they went to print out a copy the birth certificate, but found out it was accidently destroyed over a decade ago. So the people at the records office quickly forged it from another certificate from the same time period, but didn't tell anyone in the Obama administration because they didn't want to own up to their fuckup.

Or maybe Obama actually was born in the US, but faked the birth certificate just to fuck with the people who were asking about it.

It was actually correct usage, as their methods, if this video serves its intended purpose, would have inevitably been self-defeating, i.e., ironic.

Remember ((they)) will be sliding. Reply to every thread

Notice the boy-lover triangles?

What about Obama's birth being mentioned in the Hawaiian newspaper? That a fake too?

Eight years too fucking late, he is about to leave the white house and move to Qatar where his new mansion resides.

He's the son of communist Frank Marshall Davis. Watch the Corbett Report video on this topic on youtube.

Joe will be dead in 10 minutes

>but faked the birth certificate just to fuck with the people
justice dept people are not to be "fucked with"

they don't care about the lulz, if you fake a federal document for any reason you're fuuuuucked.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
THIS IS IT
THE MEMES ARE CONVERGING

fuck leftists

God you're stupid. They exploit your skepticism and laugh. I bet you think Michelle Obama was born a woman too.

>mfw fox talks about HAPPENING
>mfw fox links normies to Sup Forums where the conversation is happening because they cant because (((they))) wont let them
>mfw fox is this based

Sl'al Kek my brothers (pbuh)

Your replying to copypasta.

This needs to get out fyi.

if the president does it its not illegal

How do we know the other birth certificate wasn't a forgery of Obama's?

>Jerome Corsi provided the source birth certificate to Mericopa County Sheriffs dept

>FBI user says "The only person getting close is Jerome Corsi"

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

That's actually a great question, only cucks think like this.
Please answer this cuck, Sup Forums.

Only reason why i ever questioned his birth certificate was because it never said colored. My coworker is black from Hawaii and the same age as Obama but his certificate says colored not African American like Obama's.

$0.25 has been added to you account + an $0.10 for post election team member status

thank you for Correcting The Record™

She got it forged in the 60s with adobe illustrator?

Hot damn, God bless FBI user

Fugg

oh shit, who was that old russian lady that predicted all of this?

>illegitimate

Well it's already fucking over so what's the point. Were these guys just jerking off for 8 years?

This seems like it could be a diversionary tactic to counter BUT RUSSIA, but if it's legit, there will be an incredible salt harvest when the leftist's star is uncovered as a fraud. Might even be grounds to throw out every law he's passed.

It could nullify everything he's done for the past eight years.

It would further justify Trump undoing it all.