*reads Nietzsche once*

*reads Nietzsche once*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ
youtu.be/27RXiA0qkrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"this Nietzschian...Faustian....Spencerian sort of notion..."

The thing I hate the most is faggot teenagers on reddit who use nietzche to justify their hedonistic lifestyle.

Fuck off juif.

Delusional faggot

You have to thank this guy for getting Paul "I want the white race to die" Joseph Watson to show his true colours

Fuck Nietzsche's nihilism, and fuck that low self-control faggot Dicky Spencer

Who would do that. Pretty much the opposite of what he says

Butthurt Monkey.

People who think they understand Nietzche but don't

Why are educated people the worst people?

RICHARD SPENSA IS MAINSTREM METEORS GOLDEN BOY

CHECK OUT THIS BASED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MUSLIM TRANNY BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER, THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GET YOU TO SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR GENETICS CRAP

MAINSTREAM METEOR WANTS YOU TO THINK BLACKS DON'T LOVE TRUMP, A WHOLE 10 PERCENT OF THEM VOTED FOR HIM CAUSE THEY OVERWHELMINGLY LOVE HIM

Milo is less gay than this faggot

>Nietzsche's nihilism

>MAINSTREAM METEOR WANTS YOU TO THINK BLACKS DON'T LOVE TRUMP, A WHOLE 10 PERCENT OF THEM VOTED FOR HIM CAUSE THEY OVERWHELMINGLY LOVE HIM
kek

Literally every post I've read on reddit about him does that.

Also Spencer is ok in my book.

He is kind of a faggot. He is definitely figuring this out as he goes along which is less than ideal. He should have developed an actual outline of a political platform. Whiteness isn't political movement and while trying to breakthrough to people and overcome the conditioning is a necessary step, it would be easier if he also had some kind of vision to help it along.

I guess he is working on this and will release some this year which is good, but I think having at least a couple ready to go would have been a good idea. He has two years since Trump started to take off and started tearing down political correctness.

>He is definitely figuring this out as he goes along

Isn't that true for like 95% of the so-called alt-right? Most were lolbertarians, classic libs and center-right moderates as recently as 2012.

Definitely, but he putting himself out there as the defacto leader. He should be better prepared if he is going to do that.

Spencer needs Jesus

but Sup Forums is steeped in it. why read it?

(You)

They said on TDS that he had a pretty based debate with some jew recently. Is there a recording of it?

>ITT people who fail to understand that the point is to create and live by your own principles for reasons that stand up to scrutiny and that actually sinking to apathy and nihilism are marks of failure.

*physically removes you*

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

Noice

this is the kind of stuff you need to spread, this was perfect. even people on Sup Forums counter-signal him, I bet they've never even listened to him before.

His actually speeches are kind of shitty and he needs more debate practice. I think he has potential, but he needs to stop referencing memes so much.

He doesn't calls himself the leader, he just speaks for his organization. Yes, he's not perfect since there's tons of far, far, far smarter alt-right goys but most of them are anons with pseudonyms and no IRL organization.

That is why I said defacto. Name one other person representing the movement in the media?

Here is a pretty good interview where some cunt reporter has no arguments.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kiv7OQSzSiQ

Finished listening to his podcast with Mike Enoch and Andrew Anglin. Pretty good stuff, not a super huge fan of Anglin but if he's helping with the movement I think he's useful.

Only kikes hate Spencer.

Every jew must be exterminated. Know this kikes. Your time is coming.

Listen to his podcast with Bowden about Nietzsche.

>was ok in my book, maybe a bit pretentious sounding
>tells off fatbody and negresses
He's my guy, no homo Mike Pence pls don't kill me

It is an indisputable fact you are already dead and should just do whatever the fuck you want

prove me wrong

lol, dick spencer is a fag

hahahaha Jesus Christ she's stupid

Richard Spencer getting BTFO by a black guy
top kek
youtu.be/27RXiA0qkrM

>nietzsche was a nihilist

What is a 15 year old retard for 800, Alex

I know it started as the Hitler Youth haircut, but can we get over it? It's totally taken over by SJW hipster faggots