/tg/ - Tuvalu General - Cecil Rhodes Edition

What is Tuvalu General?:
Many anons have pointed out that Tuvalu is a shitty nation that could use some "assistance." Tuvalu General is that assistance.
We aim to gain control, or partial control of tuvalu/kiribati and create a prosperous independent nation, attempting to solve the problems Tuvalu and other similar countries face. We are the Cecil Rhodes of our time.
Many anons have been interested in this idea for a long time, and many of us feel that now is the right time, join us here to discuss plans for the future.

What is the plan?:
Start a colonial company type organization with the main goal to benefit and provide relief for the island. Center the organization on an uninhabited island of Tuvalu.
After establishing ourselves on one of the islands we will request/enforce autonomy within Tuvalu with an agreement to aid Tuvalus failing infrastructure and fix some of its problems
Develop our own island that we have gained autonomy for, invite new polkommandos to help build and fortify our position on the island.
Eventually gain control of more islands, have close relations with the government of Tuvalu and create mutual agreements to assist Tuvalu while also giving us more land/influence.

Total estimated costs: $1 Mil (spread across 100 anons, $10K each)

LETS MAKE IT CLEAR RIGHT NOW: NO MILITARY INVASION OF ANY SORT, Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

Discord:
discord.gg/fZ5y5RQ

Previous polony resources:
4+4ch.net/greenland/index.html
4 4ch.net/namibia/index.html
thepolony1.boards.net
fishbowl.boards.net

Active board:
>>>polony.boards.netpolony.boards.netpolony.boards.net

Other urls found in this thread:

ict.sopac.org/VirLib/ER0050.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you plan on stopping Tuvalu from sinking under the ocean?

a big wall

see netherlands

btw, it will take 100 years before any of the islands are under water

Underwater bunkers.

Do we have any heightmaps of the main tuvalu island, I know the land is pretty much flat but i'm more interested in the lagoon and surrounding waters.

nevermind I found it

reading this currently ict.sopac.org/VirLib/ER0050.pdf

You mean topographic maps. At any rate there are mountains of plastic there waiting to be recycled into ecology blocks and Gabian baskets. We will build wall.

whats the population there?
how large is Tuvalu?
and do they have decent soil over there?

small
no

Capital: Funafuti
Population: ~10,800. 95% Polynesian, 5% Micronesian
Location: about half-way between Hawaii and Australia (Lat. and Long. 8.31°S 179.12°E)
Geography: 3 reef islands and 6 atolls. Total of 26sqkm (10sqmi)

the soil there can grow coconuts, and anyway we would grow using hydroponics n sheeeit.
fertilizer can always be brought over too, its not hard to grow plants.

Which island?

The target region includes not only Tuvalu but the entirety of the Pacific Ocean as a White Ethnostate according to Ben.

discussion is ongoing, but currently its looking like one of these
>flint island, vostok island (kiribati)
>one of the islets of Nukulaelae Atoll (tuvalu)

whos ben

Ben Garrison, Supreme Commander of the Aryan Axis.

It's hard to grow plants in an environment they aren't suited to. Hydroponics require extensive energy to support them. Where are you going to find this energy? How are you going to maintain a fresh supply of water?

it looks like that the deepest the main atoll gets is 60m (not shallow mind you but doable) so filling it in would be possible. However this would probably piss off the EU and AUS and by extension any island funding source due to reef destruction.

of course not all of it is that deep

How viable is it to set up solar powered desalination to ensure a reliable source of fresh water?

We'll be expanding the reef with material excavated from the bore shaft and mining operations.

I doubt is the atoll is stable enough for that.

Dreamed the perfect plan last night:

Step 1: /k/ommandos false-flag as Muslims and kill/destroy as muzzys do. Cause mayhem. Disable infrastructures. International attention.

Step 2: More /k/ommandos come and proudly liberate .tv from stinky muzzy scumfags. Locals now love /k/. Sup Forums runs the PsyOp demonstrating that Sup Forums is more efficient and effective than NATO and the UN.

we are going to build desalination plants, and maybe export the salt from it too, you can distill about 100L of salt water into about 80L of water in about 2 hours, all you need is a large metal pot and a fire, and maybe some other apparatus to direct the distilled water into a bottle.

distilling about 1 kiloliter a day will give us about 35KG of salt, as well as other things like magnesium, calcium, maybe and even gold

what are the other atolls like? are any of them more shallow?
also would it be possible to dredge from inside the lagoon and just keep the ring shape of the islands but make them bigger?

read this
ict.sopac.org/VirLib/ER0050.pdf

Are...are you serious? The sun?

You realize the sun has waaaaaay more energy per meter/2 than a lightbulb?

Desalinator fits on boat. Boat systems include solar and wind power as well as other, more confidential advanced technology. I can only disclose that RTG's are being used in the deepwater missions by Aryan frogmen at this time.

I'm thinking retrofitting a cargo ship with solar and hydroponics.. Or just build earthships

Japan has already donated several desalinators funny enough.

This. If you have the heating elements, and pumps, I could produce a legit batch desalinator out of 2 55 gallon drums and some copper tube.

Plenty of drinking water if that is an immediate concern.

That doesn't have anything to do with us.

If every /polkommando/ has a double kidney canteen x 200 - 300, for a day, you can see that we needed water before hand.

If the resources are efficiently managed then energy and water aren't a problem.

whats the timeframe on this? ill need to take time off work and convince my mom to let me fight a fucking war in the middle of the ocean

well it was for the island so it kinda has something to do with it.

I mean if push comes to shove we might be able to complain for gibs from larger nations.

No leafs aloud. Sorry kid.

meetups should ideally be happening within 6 months, first journey to Tuvalu or somewhere in the pacific should begin another 6 months after that.
another year after that we should have contact with Tuvalu and have some kind of organization to assist struggling pacific nations, thats when we begin operations on one of the islands

So one of the biggest problems on tuvalu is that the ground is extremely porous (being almost completely coral/shells) and the saltwater poisons the soil, how do you solve this.

Hydroponic vertical farms?

i wonder how high you can build with the unstable ground. Or at least how deep the foundation has to be.

Massive faggot.

It's very likely that the establishment will kill or subvert you regardless of your methods or intentions.

Isn't that what they're doing already?

We can sink concrete blocks, to be used as foundation, under the water it's more stable than on the sand.

We are an humanitary mission, using extreme language for publicitary purposes, not our fault that the media only reports on buzzwords.

Isn't this what the chinese are getting bitched at in the south china sea?

Nope, Sup Forums it's board of peace.

>Start a colonial company type organization
ok, a company that does what?

Peace through firepower. What anti aircraft options do we have for the atolls surrounding the island, and has any thread been started on /biz/ regarding making an economy out of that pit?

Fresh Tuvalu meme here

An NGO that provides "Humanitarian aid" just like Big Boss V did in MGSV

PRO
Pacific Relief Organization
We fund and protect Tuvalu and its people, bringing them safe disposal of waste and also water, in return for an island to station a base of operations in

but we will also sell coconuts n sheeit

Perfect.

While we do this, we should work to out farm the rest of Tuvalu. Be it by greenhouse or GMOs or actually doing something about the lack of farmable ground. This will ensure an ability to cut of the ruling government from control of the food supply, and if opposed, something to spark a revolt with.

Sea level rise will inundate it in a few years, or do you not believe in that?

so, you basically want us to invest 10K in a non-profit

Thank you for saving and also propagating my fresh meme.

Here is my other one.

What about seaweeds?

Water levels rise slowly, we can lift the coastline a few centimeters and it'll be enough for five years.

There's plenty of benefits to this.

That's part of the plan.

Artificial Islands. We'll take a page from China.

>chilly in charge of engineering

That coral gona be all bleached tho

>build a sandcastle in the middle of the sea

What could go wrong

Lmao why are we talking like this could be a thing

Been re-building towns all my life.

This is a lie invented by the TIDF. Even if it was real, we still are going to reinforce the islands as suggested by this poster.

It's not a (((non-profit))) if we get boots on the ground to start doing what were claiming.

>Seaweeds
Good idea. But one that the Tuvalu government could imitate. We have to start growing carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes.

YO just dropping into this LARP to say

FUCK CECIL RHODES YO

Has anyone with a tuvalu flag posted in this shit yet?

A FUCKING KEK.

yes

It's going to happen or so help me Kek my whole family and everyone I currently care about will get full blown AIDs.

several times. probaby proxy fags but still.

NOICE

Praise KEK

>hexes
Toodledo Tuvalu

The legendary Hexa!

Checked.

WEW

You're an idiot, the 5 really rich cunts who use tuvalu as their money parking lot are all going to get you fucking killed

These threads are the most hilarious I've seen on pol in a long time.

Never change, love you.

not if we take their money first

Die Nuerenberger hangen keinen, es sei denn, sie haetten ihn.

Toodle-oo, Tuvalu!

It truly is Toodle-oo this time. Kek wills it's destruction as per the screen cap. We must meme it out of existence.

I already created a couple Tuvalu memes , so he has blessed me. Praise kek. The hexes have serious power.

Never forget one of our founding documents, "The Deceleration of Independence."

>Believing in le epic magic frog
>2017
smdh

I motion we call it the "Declaration of Deceleration."

agreed.

Enjoy the humanitarian intervention that your neocolonial island is going to get, faggots

It's a very Sup Forums Christmas after all.

>global warming turns out to be real
>all the deniers drown because they all live on a small island that is completely covered by the melted glaciers

Wew lad. Praise Kek the all mighty.

Praise kek.

Cone on Sup Forumsocks, back to solving this takeover/aid program.

What can we do about trash clean up and farming on the island?

KEK HAS SPOKEN. Enough with this drivel about cleaning up trash, that's easy. Farming via hydroponics easy as well. For the time being, we must make as many memes as possible and spend our time explaining why these 65 iq subhuman savages need to go extinct.

What kek ordained us to do is wage memetic warefare.

He wants memes.

he wants threads

He wants Tuvalu to go Toodle-oo!

Hail kek.

It would probably end the same way too except faster and with more autistic screeching before, after and during the UN inspection.

Hydroponics for farming. As for the trash we could fish it out of the ocean and start a collection to send the trash to be recycled.

One of the problems with Tulavu would be its health, it's obesity rates averages out to be 68%, which is worse than the US

Honestly, I think it's more important to exterminate them than it actually is to establish a settlement on the island. That's where the real presence in history comes from.

GET TO WORK MAKING MEMES. I'm getting my Wacom writing tool fired up for tomorrow to make some very good ones because of the hexes.

We can install health clinics and promote exercise. I'm thinking exercise in the form of swimming or maybe fishing?

I spent a large part of my day dreaming about invading Tuvalu.

>Rich ass liberal noguns
>hiring guns for hire
>Not knowing UN law over mercenaries and restrictions on private security
>implying they're not there for tax evasions like US rich fags go to for PR
>implying they want to create an international political scene
This is why Betance's idea for an Antillean Confederation will never happen with your country and with Cuba

Polynesian bodies, it's means nothing to them they are as healthy as you can be, besides the problems caused by an inbalanced diet.

They need suplements.

Extermination isn't the best plan unless you want Australia to put it's boot up your ass.