How many polacks enjoy kratom from time to time?

How many polacks enjoy kratom from time to time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
mojokratom.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like a spice. I'm not very good with cooking.

How is it? Considering trying.

Isn't it legal?

I'm allergic to opium based drugs so I think I'll stick to dabs

I don't think so. I live in St. Louis and this head shop not far from me sells it, it literally sits out in the shop and everything, advertised on the front and all.

Not sure what the legal status is in the states. On it right now. Feels energetic, very nice warmth. Makes me happy. It is best for the blues, especially when you are alone. I have taken it on and off for five years. You can get addicted and have withdrawals from it by the way. For me, the withdrawals are pretty rough. Others say they don't experience em.

I just looked it up, it's legal in my state.

I took some today for the first time. It was okay

Reporting in
after months of touting it as an occasional relaxant, my father with chronic pain has shown an interest. I'm getting him some sample packets as stocking stuffers.
Currently legal in US. Tastes absolutely foul, just was down 2 tsp with water, bit by bit, to get it over with. Takes an hour to kick in, lasts as long as 8, some risk of nausea, can be addictive if you're a weak nancy with no willpower. Enjoy either a lovely, cheerful walk to some music, or the comfiest goddamn nap you ever had in your life.
Enjoy the journey.
Pretty sure it's not an opioid, and is definitely a hell of a lot weaker than dabs.

What state are you from?

I have done lots of drugs in my life. Kratom is one of my favorites. I suggeste having an empty stomach, take five grams. The stuff in most stores is no good though. Maybe I am sensitive. I feel like I am wrapped in a warm blanket. My stuff is from terrabotanics, which is a Canadian vendor.

Kratom turns a six pack into a good time. Downing the shit is the worst though.

Is not opium based. Closer to coffee biologically but with opioid effects
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa

I did while i wrote this red-pilled song

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

The only way to consume this shit is with gelcaps. Can be nice but yes it is absolutely foul. Gagging just writing this senpai

Here are two good ways to use it.

Toss and wash:
> weigh out kratom, put it into a small cup
> fill up a different, large cup with water
> now fill your mouth a little bit up with water
> dump the kratom into your mouth from the cup (do not breathe in air or swallow)
> ask quickly as you can, wash it down with a ton of water. I can get five grams of kratom down in one toss n wash.

Alternatives:
> Mix kratom into yogurt
> Mix kratom into half melted ice cream
> Mix into apple sauce

Never used it or even heard of it, but now I'm interested senpai. I feel like this shit wpuld be great to write papers on. Are the websites selling pills legit, or should I find some headshop in person?

This is what I was looking at
mojokratom.com/

Red pill me on kratom. I hear it's a non addictive alternative to opiates.

Go on reddit and look up sources. It is fucking great for ADD, writing papers, having lots of energy.

Wanna try it but they made it illegal last year, can't find a reputable seller who will ship to the UK now

Lol these nigger ways

I put it into gel caps

It makes me nauseated. Feels kind of like a mix between pot and alcohol, minus all of the positive effects.

Not sure what the fuss is about desu

>silence
>BAN KRATOM
>kratom is the best safest drug ever
>everyone does kratom
>kratom not banned since everyone likes it
>constant casual conversations about kratom use
This is my kratom history. Is kratom from another timeline? I had never heard of it ever, and then all at once I'm seeing it used in a context where everyone acts like it's ubiquitous.

It's another drug that's currently legal that drug dealers are trying to convince idiots that it's some pure magical side-effect free drug-trip and cure for other drug addictions and are trying to get as much free publicity for it as they can. Once the idiots are addicted to it and it becomes illegal, they'll jack up the price.

no i did kratom like four years ago and they've been selling it at my local degenerate emporium for as long as i can remember. you just must not have druggy friends.

kratoms been around for years now
no one is going to buy it illegally from dealers. the only reason people do it recreationally is because it's legal and easy to get. it barely does anything

i've never met a street dealer who sells it. everyone i know buys it from legitimate foreign exporters, either directly on the internet or indirectly from smokeshops.

Tried it once. It sucks.

I do Fent cause im not a pussy,

I'm addicted to it. Got on it during probation and now use it daily 3-4 times. I will get flu symptoms if I go longer then 8 hours without a dose and while that is not that big of a deal I will have restless legs and arms while trying to sleep if not on a dose and that is hell. Worst shit ever, actual torture. Other people have gotten it from kratom as well. Do not get addicted. You will wither have to stay on it or never sleep soundly again.

used to do a lot of opis but quit when I didn't want to deal with junkie dealers or fuck around with no getting a dnm order on time

just ordered 250g of gold bali and 250g of super green malay, time to see what the hype is about. Does it actually feel close to a weak or small opiate dose or is it mostly placebo and exaggeration?

Seems pretty cheap though, if they do announce an emergency ban I'll end up stocking up. Worst case can sell it to my normie friends

>than
Seriously though it's fucking horrible. It gets a rap as being safer than pills etc and while that's true, a lot of people will fail to understand it has horrible side effects if abused then you try and quit. No sleep, period.

You must be from my timeline, or from a timeline like mine that's being altered. This is literally like skub. Have you ever gone outside and noticed when people talk in advertisements? No joke, like will just say an entire advertisement. Some random person. I think I live in a simulation and I was too poor for the ad-free version and now I just have to listen to people say random ads every now and then. Either that or I'm fucking insane, which is weird because I'm straight edge.

No, it's addictive as fuck if you begin to do it daily.

i enjoy it. I take some when i go to the climbing gym and two times a week after me and some friends go to a tea lounge that sells some mixed with chai. Theres different strains with different effects, i like the one that gives you energy. Taking it mixed with something other than water is best because its pretty bitter. I recommend trying it.

Yea because you bought kiked foil packages from headshops or gas stations.

I can't use it that much as it causes breathing problems and severe muscular fatigue. It does work pretty well for pain though

Sort of, it depends on the State you live in. Some states got a moral panic and banned it, I think Texas is one because they were told it's basically heroin.

DEA tried to ram through a National Schedule I classification but failed over the backlash. They basically wanted to ban it because it's an "emergency" and bypass congress from actually debating it.

Who the fuck knows what the feds are planning.

Oh it also lowers testosterone a lot of people think. Just don't do it.

Yes, it's pretty bad feeling withdrawals. But you can do it for months and just suffer through not sleeping for a weekend when you need to stop using it.

I've never had a real opiate habit, but kratom must be like having a mini opiate habit.

Unless you're abusing pills and using kratom to ease off of them and ultimately quit I would not begin to do kratom.

~Why~ would you buy 500 grams of kratom for your first time? I buy sample packs which contain 6-8 grams per pack and that lasts me 2 weeks with everyday use

I get insane restless right arm. Only happens if I am trying to sleep without doing any. Seriously want to cut my arm off. I was going to see if maybe an anti-histamine or sleep aid or something might help with it, I just usually say fuck it and keep buying more kratom.

It does contain pain reief effects that's what I use it for, feels close to a weak opiate/week stimulant. Different strains have different effects but the most common effect is pain relief/mood boost.

Texas

it feels good as fuck if you do enough. "green malay" is usually some good shit in higher doses though a while back I switched over to red strains and some of them feel great, definite opiate high with euphoria and pleasant itchiness.

You just have to be careful, once you get used to it and can do larger doses without getting sick and you get over the bad taste you will begin doing it a lot if you aren't careful. This sucks because you won't get as high but there will be more side effects. If you do it try to do it moderately.

Actually, I stand corrected. I saw an article from August saying it may not be banned yet in Texas.

Caveat Emptor, I'd hate to see some gung ho cops go after you.

It activates ยต-opioid receptors.

Im addicted to Kratom. I've tried to quit so many times. I am a former Meth and Herion addict. I just cant stop no matter how hard I try with Kratom, but I was able to stop the other two.

Kratom has turned me into a zombie. I hope it becomes banned.

because it's cheap as fuck so why not? It's 25$ for 250mg, and I did my reading on reviews and sellers first.

>It does contain pain reief effects that's what I use it for, feels close to a weak opiate/week stimulant
I've got minor nerve damage so I'm curious to see if it'll help or not.

Enough as in do enough consecutively or enough as in a high enough dosage? I've read a lot of posts online that say that less is more (or something of the sort) with kratom and that too much just makes you feel nauseous?

Never buy it at a headshop, odds are its trash quality and incredibly expensive for the amount you get. Some of it isnt even really kratom but some herbal crappy blend.

Got to get it from an online vendor.

And it's alright, but I dont care for it. I remember liking the red vein the most, but it could be beneficial for people looking for pain relief/anxiety/etc. I think it's just meh.

Glad the DEA decided not to be pieces of shit for once though

What is the withdrawal like?

A what? A leaf?

Still not an opioid.

Nothing for me, but everyones different. Google it, and only do it like twice a week or whatever. Taking too much at once will make you nauseous and maybe throw up, so you have to research "The Kratom Bible"

I do a lot of kratom. Usually just a teaspoon in the morning before work and a teaspoon when I get home. Sometimes I will do 2 at night, always toss and wash the pills are a meme. Also if you take it on an empty stomach you will feel it more. I feel like it's actually good for my digestive system (powdered leaf is basically pure fiber right) - there is some mild constipation but if you just time your poops right it's nothing really. I went a couple weeks where I didn't have to wipe at all.

Also it is cheap as fuck so it helps me smoke less weed. I can get 500g for $60 and that should last me 3-4 months

that is literally how vicodin was marketed

>Literally a leaf enjoying a leaf

I was at 40g a day when the bitch theresa may banned everything, withdrawals like hot flashes and cold chills were nasty, nothing like the hell that is benzo withdrawal though. Now I just buy paramol (dihydrocodiene) from the pharmacy every couple weeks (I rotate pharmacies).

less is a different affect than more, generally. Stimulant effects are lower dose while higher are more sedating and euphoric. Though if you've been doing a lot of high doses a small dose is going to give a more pronounced stimulant effect and likewise if you've been doing small doses, a large dose out of nowhere will be stronger than if you hadn't been doing any at all. Once you're used to it and begin to do large doses steadily, which you should not do (around 12 grams or over) you will only get sick from certain strains or just having too much physical powder in your stomach.
it is flu symptoms, mainly chills and sweating, and for some they get very acute restless arm/legs at night and can't sleep. You will only "withdraw" if you're doing large doses multiple times a day for weeks on end. Person who said they don't get side effects from stopping doesn't do it every day multiple times because you definitely do. The restlesness is the only thing that gives me a problem, the other things go away but for me I can't sleep if I stop doing it.

naturaldye.nl

red vein is best

What's a good us source for it?

I fucked up and after awhile began using 4-5 actual table spoons not tea spoon a day. Its actually costing more than bud at this point. It's more addictive to me than blow.

should I constantly be mixing it up then? I'm not that huge of a fan of stimulation so I'd probably be in it for more the sedation but who knows, maybe kratom stimmyness feels different.

Really hope they don't end up banning it, what are the odds right now that it actually does end up getting scheduled? Are people still going to sell it on the clearnet?

everyone dies in rogue one and the movie ends with a holographic leia

I would just try and not do it everyday. I began really liking small doses of white and green strains to give me energy in the morning because I'm a house mover. The shit works amazing, a lot of stamina, then I moved to reds because they just feel good and I started doing too much. If you want energy do a little, if you want relaxation do more it's a simple rule for kratom, just don't do it everyday because you'll start doing a lot everyday and you won't feel it as much because you're hooked.

>everyone dies
>all the mud people die
thank god

just taper down senpai, then take a tolerance break and be careful if you start up again

How long did it take to get addicted?

Daily use for a few months maybe, I can't remember exactly but there was a point I knew "this shit is from not doing kratom". I think the main thing is daily use that causes problems. I'll wake up in cold sweats and chills if I don't do it before bed now. The worst thing though is sleep, I cannot say it enough, be careful with it. No it cannot kill you but it can produce some miserable side effects long term.
Yea I;m going to begin doing it at night only. I've been thinking my liver may be getting damaged or something. Also, it's effects on testosterone are under discussion, which is more reason to lower use.

All of y'all asking anons for kratom sources will probably end up getting some guy who laces the kratom with semen.

>and pleasant itchiness
love that shit.

I ALWAYS lace my Kratom with semen.

Caffeine is to speed as kratom is to heroin...its a meme

What a fucking pussy.

Put it in water, mix, drink. It's not that bad and has a pleasant aftertaste that sort of numbs the back of your throat.

Or you can toss and wash like a champ.

never heard of that place. kratomsourceusa, taunton bay, and socal all have good reputations off the top of my head. Motark too if you can pay in buttcoin

It's definitely addictive.

>mfw no opium poppies grew in my herb garden patch this year

love that poppy pod tea itch

I like my drugs how I like my cunny.
Illegal as fuck.

withdrawal sucks. i'm a heavy user and have been for years.
if you have an addictive personality DO NOT start using kratom.
that being said it's the only thing that numbs my depression and gives me motivation. it also helped me quit alcohol which was killing me.

I've gone cold turkey a couple times. it took me about 3 days before i could sleep halfway decently.
trying to sleep without it if you are addicted is actual torture like you say.

Its not an opiate but it is an opioid.

can i get a online vendor that ships within the states pls. im asking for a friend btw

pls respond