*takes hit of weed*
Jamie pull up that video of uh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=qN8GevAI7xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aww dude DMT

*brings mic closer to mouth*

I was like flying and haha and godhead man wow.

HAHA did you see that shit. Jamie, play that again.

I've seen it in Bloomberg, AP, Reuters, you name it
Let's skip this break

Cannonballs....IN THE MAIL

>Gravitas

Fuck you and everyone on Sup Forums

You blue pilled faggot cucks wouldn't have any idea about the next level shit I am on. Thanks to Joe, I installed a sensory deprevation isolation tank into my home and I sleep in an altitude tent. Since I did both of these my Alpha rating has improved. When I dip into my tank I take 4 pill of ALPHA BRAIN and I hit of DMT. I went to the doctor recently and he did a test. The test indicated that my testosterone levels are 3x higher than that of a Congo Gorilla. Makes sense because I fuck bitches on the daily.

I travel to europe and cuck all those small dicked arab nigger muslim bitches. It's great to be a member of the Aryan race and a TRUE ALPHA at that too.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Like a transcript.

... we still like him though.

What are his best podcasts, outside of the Jordan Peterson one?

Joe is that you?

The one with Steve O and the 666th episode

Don't make fun of my friend.

You're okay, leaf. You can skip morning garden chores tomorrow.

any podcast with joey diaz or redban is generally pretty funny doug stanhope

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Joey Diaz and Tom Segura for comedy. He's had a lot of intelligent people on as well. Sam Harris was really good before the election, except his one appearance on we the people recorded in joes studio where him and hannibal buress got in an argument about BLM. I personally enjoy Ghaad whenever he's on. Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock are good as well. Really just go through the list, at this point he's covered just about every topic with varying opinions.

>human are such savages
>eddie is going choke you out HAHAHA

Fun fact the western lowland gorillas latin name is gorilla gorilla gorilla

... a chimpanzee riding a zebra

>look at that thing Jamie! He could rip your arms off and beat you with them like it was nothing. It's crazy

but what do I know I'm an idiot

>See there's this thing called DIMETHYLTRIPTAMINE...

someone make a youtube video on this thread.

>Kettlebells are the best workout you could possibly do
>dude, my shoulders are fucked up and I need to heal again

>kettlebells LITERALLY encrusted with DMT

Just finished listening to the one with Anthony Cumia - hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=qN8GevAI7xk

jesus christ that is spot on cunt

>three hours

>mfw this pasta is gaining traction
>joeposting will only evolve and grow

that one was on we the people live.

Let me tell you about the etymology and reproductive habits of coyotes.

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

100% accurate. Add in some edgy atheism and you're golden.

They are all 3 hours, noob.

l-lewd

gold

ELK MEAT

I fucking love Joe. If I could meet any celebrity, would choose him

all the dan carlin ones

"So, yeah... Religion is bad, and open borders are good for you. Hey chief, hit this."

I enjoy joeposting a lot more than I should

Hnnnngghhh oh joe... guide my hips

>you will never be on his podcast and shoot the shit with him for 3 hours

Whatever happened to Redban?

He got Redbanned

ONCE IN A LIFETIME DOESN'T APPLY TO RONDA ROUSEY. IT'S ONCE EVER IN HUMAN HISTORY.

Good riddance however it happened. Redban is fucking terrible

i dream of a world where every post is structured like this

Cheer up friend! Duncan T would remind you that in the infinite cosmic multiverse there are parallel realities where we're hanging out in studio with Joe RIGHT NOW. And in some of those we're also simultaneously banging supermodels and eating hot fudge sundays to boot!

No you see what people dont understand about hunting is..
*Moves chair closer to desk*
These fucking elk live in the nicest environment possible - they fucking love it out there in nature.
And you know what hunting is fun ! okay its fun! its not cruel and its fine! and it tastes good!
I read this article about how eating cow meat with antibiotics calcifies your pineal gland
j-jamie pull up that article
Jeeeesus christ look at that moose- that thing could rape your girlfriend and not even care.

Jon Ronson. Gadd Saad. The Mike Dowd Episode was pretty awesome. Bas Rutten has some bretty good stories.

Kettle-bump

>Tom Segura

Last time he was on he said call people at the drive thru "jeans" then end your order with "thanks mommy" and see if they notice. You say it kinda fast without hesitating

"welcome to McDonalds can I take your order?"

Hi jeans can I get a Big Mac and a large fries with a medium coke and that's it thanks mommy.

You're just mad that Rogan could snap your little boy dick like a bone.
Go talk shit to me in person faggot.
Joe would destroy you.

Joe "i smoke weed and dmt thus im spiritual" rogan.
Joe "he is a bad motherfucker" rogan
Joe "there is no way we were on the moon" rogan
Joe "that moon landing hoax is bs, ofc weve been to the moon" rogan

Forgot to add Les Stroud and Daniele Bolelli.

Joe you're a silly bitch and I do more DMT than you, fight me fgt

You've completely encapsulated the man, leaf. Bravo.

The moon thing is an example of a person being open to changing their opinions based on evidence.

it should be nurtured not mocked.

Can really recommened the episode of Steve O

randall carson

yes i am high

It's a reference to Segura's podcast, you know that right?

Dave Rubin, Bill Burr, Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson

Power stance

No, its an example of a person being called by his overlords and told not to speak on such matters.

Doctor Rogan could beat up all you pussies at the same time

Does Jaime ever show his face on camera?

The ones where he talks about hunting

>you ever seen a gorilla on alpha brain, bro?

>IN--------sane

HEY NIA GRAB A MIC

THE LOVELY NIA EVERYONE

>anderson blooper
>blinky blitzer with the beady eyes

copypasta but a good one.

jesus fuck, best leaf of the year award goes to you

>blah blah blah entitlement blah blah loser dump his ass blah blah some dumb woman shit blah blah

Heard on the podcast a girl mailed in about her BF becoming super NEET and playing a video game all night and not spending time with her, Nia came in hot with
>If your boyfriend plays video games, dump his ass, he's a loser, video games are for children not adults
how is playing vidya different to eating pizza and yelling about the NFL when you get home?

>A FUCKIN--
nevermind.. you did good leafboi

Train by day
Joe Rogan podcast by night!
All day!!

>3 hours pandering to the eddies of the world while in real life I make $5M a year on the radio and when my son made a billion dollars from creating and then selling RockStar energy drink, I probably walked away with $100M

WHATSSS UP FREAK BITCHESS!??

Don't care about this thread, I just want to laugh at Rogan white knighting Rousey when she lost to that tranny. Rousey is up her own ass and can't handle losing, she'd say any old shit to excuse her defeat. She was bragging when she suggested the fight saying she could "knock out anyone in the world" and when it turned out she couldn't she had to claim foul play, even though the fight was her fucking idea.
Rogan was objectively wrong about trannies having more bone density than normal women, medical research disproved him.
For a fighter he's an incredible beta cuck.

I read that in his voice, bravo Leaf.

Rarely. Sometimes they'll have a proper conversation with him and he shows himself quickly

>that webm

Dude joe's wife is hot as fuck

hypocrite leaf is the perfect picture of moral purity.

hypocrite leaf has never masturbated.

stupid animal piece of garbage leaf.

Louis Theroux
Chael Sonnen (especially when Sonnen lets slip that Jon Jones was on estrogen blockers)

shut up Ahmed, go rape an infant.

DUDE I SWEAR BRO THAT ISOLATIOK
CHAMBER GAVE ME TELEKENISIS POWERS ESPECIALLY AFTER I TOOK THAT SHROOMTEK AND SMOKED THAT HALF OUNCE OF WEED

>Augh these fucking people, always yapping about preserving African "culture". FUCKIN ENOUGH! STOP IT!
>You don't like that Ant?
>NO! We build an empires out nothing and they're still fucking around in dirt houses, shaddup with your cultural equality bullshit
>I fuck around in dirt houses, they're called a prostitute's assholes
>They do some deconstruction on your chest
>*snort laugh*
>Here comes a wrecking ball
>And-
>HOLD ON HOLD ON! MONGO THE TRUCKER IS CALLING IN! MONGO?
>~krrzzt Happy birthday Jimmy, I uhh, I had a wife who went to one of those African places to help build houses for charity and she said it was really bad, really hot and stuff like that... she went to Niger but was too afraid to say that out loud!
>*car crash*
>*Homer boo*
>Ohhh. Oooo.
>A boo.
>YEAH WHAT SHE DO, HUNT A GIRAFFE OR SUMTHIN? tss
>Oh, Chip

DON'T SAY BRAVO TO THE LEAF, ITS PASTA FROM OLD ROGAN THREAD REEEEEEEE

>His dick was delicious
I can't hold all this roganbosting

The first time I saw him was when he got Joe some tea. He's a little man servant.

>tfw no isolation tank

Based joe

>Opie steamrolling through jokes for stupid calls
Kek

>Dan Carlin

my nigga

Fucking Opie, every damn time.

also why is Nortons standup utter garbage but on radio he's hilarious?

His standup feels like a contest to show how disgusting he can be infront of lots of people, under the guise of comedy..

I tried doing what he does by not being "bias" and finding truth, but all you end up doing is contradicting yourself constantly and stressing yourself out because you start questioning all the "facts" you read.