BOOM!

>BOOM!
>Flash grenade thrown into your window
>Sound of a stampede through your house

Do you do:

1. What this idiot did, and shoot blindly, which ended up shooting three officers?

or

2. Access to situation so you know what's going on?

thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/

I feel like this guy knew cops were at his place, knew he was going to be cleared of wrongdoing, so he decided to the extreme form of open carrying at a school holding a camera: he fired.

And a court just ruled it okay.

What is okay about shooting three officers to make a political point? Here's an image of the three boys that were wounded. These are fine looking kids. With family, I'm sure. They have surely done some good in their career, and it almost ended at the hand of some idiot. That's insane.

Lmao

>access to situation

>not assess the situation

>Americuck education

>not shooting until every last motherfucker is dead

OP confirmed for dickless tranny faggot

Maybe they should learn then

>op tries to make Sup Forums into bootlickers

Just because we hate niggers doesn't mean we like the police.

The cops semi-accidentally shoot innocent people all the time in far less understandable scenarios, but they get off for it.

Well that didn't take long.
Autism has reached this thread.

horrible bait 0/10 try harder

Fuck off you staidt piece of shit.
> Access to situation so you know what's going on?
So he could be murdered in his home? I guess that's what you want, for citizens to just roll over and die,
>I feel like this guy knew cops were at his place, knew he was going to be cleared of wrongdoing
No, he was reasonably scared fot his fucking life because thugs wete attacking his house.

Lmfao
>died in syria

What is the fourth amendment? Read your Constitution.

Cops get off for anything I have no sympathy for pigs or nigs let them kill each other.

I'm pro cop and get called a bootlicker 24/7 on pol but its FULLY retarded for a cop to expect deference from people WHO DON'T KNOW HE'S A COP.

Because I'm white, I treat cops politely and am treated politely in turn.
But, if they break down my door and throw a flashbang through my window, damn right they're getting shot.
This is how secret polices start.

>not even dead

The fact the courts wasted a year of this man's life because the police fucked up and didn't even have any fatalities is what pisses me off the most.

Even if the guy is guilty as sin and a known fuck up you don't burst into someone's home without announcing who you are. I would have shot them myself.

>Here's an image of the three boys that were wounded. These are fine looking kids.

those poor children. mere embryos protecting law and order and they get shot for it.

>shoot blindly
>hit every target
Sounds like they should've fucking announced themselves.

>burst into someone's home without announcing who you are.

exactly it's not like uniforms are hard to get either.

>POLICE!
>PUT ON THESE CUFFS
>NOW LUBE UP FAGGOT

>I feel like this guy knew cops were at his place

Damn dude, why did you withhold this important evidence from the police investigation?

>Access to situation so you know what's going on
Yeah pretty easy to do when you're blinded and all you can hear is EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

Yes you brought the autisim.

-1 "you"

Totally with you on this one OP.
#NotAllCops

Not to mention they threw a fucking flashbang in first. So he is now nearly deaf dumb and blind and 3 people burst into his house with guns.

It doesn't matter if they are police at that point. They are a threat to your life and you have no way of knowing their intentions. No-knocks are retarded.

>dudes throw a flashbang in through the window and bust in, not announcing who they are
>BANG BANG BANG BANNG BANG
>oh shit, those were cops, why didn't they just knock on my door with a warrant?

Hah I forgot we can do that now.

I literally have a Sup Forums gold membership.

He knew his son was a big time dealer so it is very possible that he thought those were random criminals coming in to kill him or his son.

Access to situation? You mean assess the situation? The situation being knowing nothing but that you are under attack and nobody identified themselves as a cop?

The cops were illegally entering his home with the intent to subdue or kill the occupants so fuck them.

>>op tries to make Sup Forums into bootlickers
>
>Just because we hate niggers doesn't mean we like the police.

First of all, no.

Second, Sup Forums is full of "bootlickers". Everywhere. I'm not bootlicking. A bootlicker is someone who will defend police abuse just because someone's a nigger. That's letting your hatred of niggers override your hatred of corruption, your love of this nation, and your love of seeing precedents not be set.

>Punch nigger
>shoot nigger
>Shoot him with his hands in his pockets
All this shit sets a precedent for attacks against white.

>access
fucking idiot