Gunfags -- you are a joke

gunfags -- you are a joke.

Life isn't a fucking western movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=4AS2q7i2JRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

There you go. Now shut the fuck up, Australia, you shitposting, Aboriginal piece of shit.

>singer was shot this year at autograph signing
>brother shot the active shooter
wew

>it's not a mass shooting until a massive amount of people are shot
>you can just say "it wasn't going to be a mass shooting" when somebody shoots a gunman

lel fuck you

Shootings HAVE been stopped, FREQUENTLY by armed civilians.
No shootings have been prevented by gun laws!
You are what is wrong with our country, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Why don't you go pray to Howard for them to ban guns so hard, that nerf guns are being restricted!

Those aren't mass shootings. Not enough people died.

wtf I love guns now

Okay, even if we pretend that's true, so what?

Because they were stopped, are you retarded?

>kill an attacker before a mass shooting happens
>ergo it's not a mass shooting
>you didn't stop a mass shooting

really verbed my noun

Called it

Google "mass shootings stopped by armed civilians" and the first page alone shows why Australians are dipshits about guns. Meanwhile they have a far higher violent crime rate than the United States. I believe 1 in 11 people get assaulted in Sydney, last time I checked.

this logic doubleplusgood af cuh

>Those aren't mass shootings. Not enough people died.

>Australians
>that fucking retarded

Terrible bait. Plenty have been stopped by someone packing.

My favourite was the Texan moouhammed picture contest. 2 jihadis arrive to kill erryone, except they forgot it was Texas. They had multiple entry wounds. :-)

>guy gets shot
it doesn't count as a mass shooting
>guy doesn't get shot
you didn't prevent a mass shooting

>Meanwhile they have a far higher violent crime rate than the United States.
Well no. Sydney's western suburbs alone don't overtake the entirety of the USA.

>No shootings have been prevented by gun laws!
How do you know? There is literally no way of determining that.

>muh scary salt rifles
All rifles combined account for less than 10% of gun deaths in the US. More people are killed by bare fists.

>muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

/thread

I remember that story. The Jihadi cucks didn't even make it out of the parking lot.

GJ Texas! :)

Kek, that was definitely a good one.
They were immediately put on their ass.
No idea what they were thinking the people who organized it were like 'Show up I fucking dare you'.

Wait

But

But how is a mass shooting defined if its stopped

I

What

Exactly. There's no way to logically prove a negative. At this point both that guy and OP are just saying things that mean nothing.

For real, there is no "winning" an argument with these people any more than you can win a chess game against a pigeon.

Next they'd just say

>omg why'd you shoot him couldn't you just taze him or shoot him in the knee omg

Anything to do with guns gets automatically colored with their gunz-r-skary glasses. Boomy boomy makey loudy noisey BAN BAN BAN is as far as the logic will ever go.

this is demonstrably wrong and OP is intentionally shitposting
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=4AS2q7i2JRo

>buddy comes into a hospital armed
>gets bodied by a civilian with a gun

Mass shootings happen because nobody fights back.

Every time a shooter is stopped by a civilian it is stopped before it gets any worse, leftists will argue that these don't count because not enough people died.

If you find out someone is planning to blow up a subway and you catch him before he does is he not a terrorist?

Also do the police count as civilian?

Lol, go huff some gas you absolute twit.

Your shit-filled land hasn't earned the right to comment on the affairs in REAL countries of consequence.

BTFO in one post

white men have small dcks so they need guns to feel like they are men basically altright

fag

I like guns. I find guns sexy.
Why is it a 12 year old boy has mor of a right to identify as a "genderqueer non-conforming foxkin trans non-binary" yet if I want to own a sexy sig sauer p232 I'm the retard.

4+ people weren't injured or killed so TTEEEACHHNICALLLYYYYY they didn't stop a mass shooting.

Everyone but me got to learn you are a joke

>this is what Australians actually believe

>this is what niggers who live in 3rd-world banana republic dictatorships tell themselves to not feel cucked

Also respects to the servicemen and women killed in Fort Hood, TX and the Chattanooga recruitment centre.

We ALL know the tolls would have be so much lower had those on scene been allowed to carry a weapon.

Gun crime has been going down at EXACTLY the same rate, since BEFORE the 1996 ban that anti-gunners all around the world praise.
Anti-gunner's greatest success was a lie.
Either you're misinformed, or a liar. Which is it?

LOOK AT THIS CHART.
If you couldn't see colours, you would have no idea the ban even made a difference! Your ideology is a lie!

You guys are retards pic related is the only reason stop making complicated arguments. Stop being idiots.

Also, there were mass shootings stopped by armed citizens in the past. OP's image is obviously bait.

There can't be a "mass shooting" if it was stopped... Many have been "stopped", I assure you.

You realize... if it's stopped... there's no knowing how many people would have gotten shot and therefore if it would have been a mass shooting... seriously anyone with a revolver and enough practice gets a kill per shot that's technically a mass shooting.

But if an armed citizen stops a shooter, it cant become a mass shooting . . . Slide

Explanations for idiots just in case: most mass shootings happen in gun-free zones. It's so obvious.

Gets me hard every time when I use this to shut some cuck down.

Australians. At what point in history did you guys start to think that anyone gave a shit what you think?

... because the civilians weren't armed

Holy fuck OP is getting it up the ass ITT. Too bad he loves it

We're a joke but I have a tool the and power kill you. And you have a phone to call for help. Witch will only arive to find your corpse with a lead slug in your brain.
>Nice b8 got me to post

>you didnt stop a forest fire
>the fire didn't even consume the forest X acres

I get your sarcasm and appreciate this post as intended.

The point of the second isn't that you can play a hero, that's an added bonus. The point of the second is to make sure that in situations like these trump actually gets elected

>stopping a shooter from killing people doesnt count as preventing a mass shooting

Found the image in my bait folder and decided it was time for one.

Have a (You).

pol is becoming too damn good at this.

this is what white men tell themselves

That's because when a shooting is stopped by an armed citizen the death toll doesn't get to the level of a mass shooting.

Shoot up a gay bar and the death toll breaks 50, try to shoot up a biker bar and you just get your head blown off.

I don't care to argue with you, OP. The house and senate are both controlled by the republicans. The president is a republican who'll put conservatives on the supreme court, so that precedents will be set that castrate the possibility of gun regulation.

I'm done with you.

Underrated

fpbp

But how do you know a mass shooting was going to happen had it been stopped?

This is some chicken and egg bullshit.

It's not a mass shooting if it's stopped you fucking retard. Regardless, mass shootings almost never happen in places where people have guns and can shoot back.

This. And the fact this is a 0/10 troll thread.

Sage.