Who /going to lose their job/ here

who /going to lose their job/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc

I wish I had a time machine so that I could go back and tell Borders Bookstore just to sell their fucking books online before Amazon got any stability as a company.

hahahahahha.
but we need open boarders for more workers right?
i give the store 2 days before niggers ruin it.

If it was through RFID instead of image processing there would be lulz. Not the case though :S

Tricky scheme to sabotage

>create a diversion (vandalism or whatnot)
>store has very few employees/security guards
>en mass shoplifting

There

>Plant a jammer into the store so the app cannot access the database

Can it work?

automation is set to kill so many jobs, it's practically certain you'll have massive social upheaval in the near future

The greed of corporations wanting to eliminate wage costs will VS corporations needing people able to afford their services/goods.
I imagine millions will be sacked but eventually something will be done but not before lots of people kill themselves from being unemployable/starving/homeless

Stores will want to adopt this technology quickly, too. Automatic checkouts have made stealing from Woollies a fucking breeze.

They have also developed advanced AI technology that automatically kills niggers.

I'm a food programmer. My job is secure af

Sweet, hope this takes off. It's kind of inevitable so I'd rather the world deal with it sooner than later.

>be at self check out
>tfw have 4 peanut butters in cart
>pay for one
>tfw

Not me!
>tfw educated and not going to be replaced by retail and manual labor robots

It'll be just like Willy Wonka. You can get a job servicing the machines :^)

I do that all the time kek
Fuck them for trying to get me to do their job

I love those things

>we use computer vision
>deep algorithms
>sensor fusion

we need to ban this ai shit

so what happens when i turn my phone off as soon as i get in

Someone still has to stock, manage, and catch any nigger trying to steal some grape juice. You're not going to lose your job, they'll simply be slightly less demand for your job.

Grocery clerks will keep their jobs. Cashiers are fucked and will become cleaning crew.
>Publix would never do it
>It would be nice at Shitmart

Ever done this with beer?

itt: cucks who worship smart phones

>what happenes if my phone dies while im in the store?
>What about people who dont use the celular jew?

This is the new driver-less truck thread. we have about 4 of these a week now

sage

le JAMMER
le fucking FIGHT CLUB
le fucking pol will lead le rebelushun
le portuguese literal retard

can i be brad pit PLZ?

I bet those drones Amazon has been working on for delivery also secretly carry Amazon PrimeFireā„¢ missiles to destroy anyone caught violating the NAP by shoplifting from their stores.