/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

the memes were real edition
Thread #64

previous thread

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
Watch out i'll log your IP :^)

>Articles about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
archive.is/M2sBe
web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/
archive.is/wL0UJ
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces
indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/
phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/
savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/
KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/
KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/
KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/
KIKEbook.com/diybooking/
KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/
diyphl.com
localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows
KIKEbook.com/groups/DALLASDIY
youtube.com/watch?v=IIIsCB4Y8sw
youtube.com/watch?v=XNYrHunWLhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD) baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO) pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA) twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA) laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA) i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA) i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)

>Places to Report
Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) The Firehouse (124 Eastern Ave, Worcester, MA) >Places to Research
The Playroom (Bethesda, MD) find address
Hoyt House (Buffalo, NY) find address
Tribal Haus (possibly 3648 Old York Rd, Baltimore, MD) find violations
HausHouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) find violations
Cafe Infoshop (935 F Street, Fresno, CA) find violations
LAVA (4134 Lancaster Ave, Belmont, Philadelphia, PN) find violations
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (1825 Park St, Middledton, WI) find violations

With how big of a faggot Jim Carrey's been for the last 15 years it's always easy for me to forget he used to be funny

This thread has been officially endorsed by The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development

>Dr. Ben Carson, Secretary

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

and even VICE admits we're fucking winning
>Stryker says that, while many raid campaigns fail, he thinks this one might do some damage unless government officials decide to step in. "If they are calling attention to building code violations, and if those violations are actually there, I can see them causing a lot of anguish," he says. After all, these spaces are underfunded and complying with building codes isn't exactly easy.
>"If authorities actually respond to these calls—and I don't know why they wouldn't in the wake of something like this Oakland situation," he says with a pause before adding, "I think this is kind of an ingenious plan that has a high potential for success."
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

We have also found Residential premises being used Commercially is an easy violation to find and enforce.

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

safety bump

potential leads mostly courtesy a german user

>Archives:

archive.is/M2sBe

web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/

archive.is/wL0UJ

archive.is/M2sBe

>News and Wiki:
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces

indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/

phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/

savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge

>Kikebook

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/

KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/

KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/ BOISE

KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/

KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/

KIKEbook.com/diybooking/

KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/

diyphl.com

localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows

faceberg.com/pg/thirdspaceartcollective/photos

KIKEbook.com/groups/DALLASDIY

infiltrate degenerate hives on city-specific r*ddit subs (search 'DIY', 'underground', etc), tw%tter & kikeberg groups

take note of local 'punx' bands', electronic 'music' & 'DJ' flyers and show announcements

report, enjoy hipster salt & stay safe

new image for Bridge Art Space Shutdown

GEE,

theres a whole lot of safety going on in these threads...

Jacksonville user here. Any updates on The House? Actually got invited to speak politics there on Sunday since I've infiltrated to local punk scene.

I'm new to the Safety Squad and I don't know about you guys, but Amplyfi in Hollywood doesn't look like its very safe...

from last thread

delete this it might make you unsafe

and the outside

ebin

someone pls translate this

Reminder to check your fire extinguishers regularly!
S T A Y
A
F
E

Elmwood Park DIY will be safe very soon! Six pictures were gathered and an email was sent to the Middleton Wisconsin Fire Department to ensure codes are met and violations are fixed! There won't be another Ghost Ship Fire at this venue!

Stay safe, anons! One can only imagine how many lives we have saved from an inferno!

has been reported but not shutdown, idk how far along the process is

>fade

>fade into caltrops and fall like a landwhale upon your enemies

It looks sketchy as fuck but I don't see any actual safety violation.

Was going to look up for a DIY in my area...
Found out it already burned down years ago. One person died

This campaign was too late for them.

good job lad

Judging by the exit signage, ventillation, wiring conduits

Probably, maybe code compliant
Do more intelligence work user

Verifiable code violations (fire, building, and zoning) are required for a report.
Keep up the good work

always sunny taught me there's a minimum distance dumpsters have to be from entrances

F

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march, which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them! In addition, look at Baltimore Md and Richmond Va.. all are easy drives to DC. I will be looking at a map to see what is west and east of the city that we should hit too.

Every Shithole that gets closed may help protect someone from the million woman parade from a violent protestor!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!

LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.
Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

In addition, there are many runaways every year and others who go missing... you never know who is going to be found in some of these places. Just a thought.

We must proceed on the assumption that out 3 letter alphabet anons haven't heard of these places before....Doesn't mean you can't make a one way transmission to these anons...I suspect we are being visited.

I suggest a fire safety violation call at around 9:00pm on Friday or Saturday. That way everything will be visible. If that doesn't work then a nice letter to the zoning board will get a sassy black lady to inspect and yell at them. MAKE BALTIMORE GREAT AGAIN

Paul F. Chan here. I don't give a return address, so don't expect any updates.

F

fade?

user use your brain.

>report violations
>Do not visit these places

How the fuck are you supposed to report violations if you can't even go there to find violations, genius?

I'm still just looking for pictures. The few I've seen make it look like this is mostly just a messy living room venue. No indication of crowds. But of course, having a by-admission entertainment venue in that zone is no bueno.

Gathering intel

Looking into it, doesn't look like there's sprinklers and those look like extension cords draped across the ceilings. Will report back if I find anything

It's not like people are gonna figure out who I am from some anonymous post on a taiwanese bug fighting forum.

bump
on the ground evidence collection is necessary

Because cameras are attached to phones now user, and young millennials like to upload these pictures to the internet

pictures and videos

they have terrible opsec, and it's easy to find pictures and videos of the place on the internet

>tfw caltrop-proof boots

My goodness. If only we had known, we could have prevented this horrible event from happening.

Safety first, anons. Every report we send means one less DIY space having the potential to go up in flames! Bring these buildings up to code!

What's with that bug eyed guy in the front row in the hoodie?

>they have terrible opsec

not always, I've been digging on hoyt house for hours and theirs is toptier

>>>SEAL OF SAFETYCERTIFIED SAFE

youtube.com/watch?v=IIIsCB4Y8sw

youtube.com/watch?v=XNYrHunWLhQ

F

This is why we do what we do.
We do it for the lives of our countrymen
It's not about politics
It's about safety

Help stop Jewish safety violations against Montana goyim.

This is LA, and not a single spic? what the fuck lol

yeah some of them are pretty good, if you can't find an address someone could just do a report without an address and hope the authorities know

YOU'RE WELCOME!

>going out of my way to do shit that makes people I hate safe

why, I don't care what they do

fucken dank ty user

Remember, Caltrops aren't an effective way of meeting Fire Code regulations.

>Christmas lights strung across the ceiling
Isn't that a no no? Especially with no visible sprinklers?
I may have been incorrect in my initial opinion on this venue
Do more investigation

I love these threads

Because they don't want to be safe. That's the beauty of it. They get tossed out of their shitty communes and it's 100% legal and the authorities actually thank you for doing it and they start raging on twitter.

Safety is required for America to be great again.
Safety is #1

That looks VERY
U N S A F E

Don't you want them to be safe on the streets this winter?

Why wouldn't you want to force these places that are used to organize antifa, and antitrump protests be brought up to code if they have money, or be condemned if they unfortunately can't afford to bring them up to code? Are you a firebug?

So is this going to be one of those things where our autism benefits us? Like so many people are now reading up on fire codes and zoning laws that we can accurately judge the safety of an venue. When being a civilized adult is the most counterculture thing we can do, instead of raiding we report and improve the safety of our communities.

wtf did he stick those things in? a fucking cardboard tube wrapped in ductape and paper?

Search confirmed kill related posts on kikebook.

confirmed kill list:
I found out about a shut down unbeknownst to us through a comment I read sharing sympathy, which lead to that person revealing the location.

Bridge Art Space, newly added thx to yours truly.

Thank you, Fire Marshall Pepe!

hey thats pretty good

will do, thanks

LET ME SHOW YA SOMETHIN

Congratulations user!

You have just been awarded the Presidential White House Award gor Safety!
You will be invited to The White House sometime early spring of next year.

How do you feel right now?

Sup Forums inadvertently training themselves to become safety inspectors is one of the funniest side effects of this escapade. For years after this I bet lots of you will not be able to walk into a warehouse without casing its sprinkler placements and the number of exits.

thats not what it means, im from LA. To catch "fade" means to get down, fight, body, engage in fisticuffs, etc.

Yeah pretty much. The libtards also give off a satisfying amount of saltiness when these hellholes get shut down.

w..why is Pepe flesh colored?
Is this OK?

I don't deserve the medal, i'm just a messenger. user does though, hes a real human bean

This vice article is a fucking abomination - why in the FUCK did they interview Brianna Wu

>female

The observer article was so much more fair.

It's about to be 2017 m8!

hes a burn victim, he fights fires because he knows the pain firsthand.

who is this pepe anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

the rock

I'm OK with this
Pepe's suffering and pigment discoloration due to fire needs to serve a higher calling in the next current year

Fond another Baltimore location called "Current Space." No information as of yet. Still working on Tribal Haus.

www.faceblog.cum/currentspace/

hell yeah comrade

see It's Maui from the new disney movie moana. he actually works pretty well for pepe, smug bastard