The Josh Cuevas Chronicles

BACKGROUND: OP explains why we use the Electoral College over popular vote. Liberal professor doesn't like it, flips out for some reason and goes on a huge attack on Trump, Trump supporters, OP, and OP's family

OP posts it to Sup Forums. Trolls PM Dr. Cuevas through Facebook, and he threatens to get the "Internet merchants" on us

Where we are now: Destroyed his RMP page, trying to get him fired now

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1716635
ung.edu/teacher-education/faculty-staff-bio/index.php
ung.edu/teacher-education/faculty-staff-bio/josh-cuevas.php
ung.edu/teacher-education/_uploads/files/Cuevas_Vitae_2016.pdf?t=1481865234675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Past thread >

>bump

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1716635

That is his ratemyprofessors.com page. Goldmine of hilarity thus far.

This is an example of what Sup Forums is sending him

Another example

Bamp

his rate my professor: ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1716635

Co-workers emails: ung.edu/teacher-education/faculty-staff-bio/index.php

First draft of the email to Dr. Cuevas and the University of North Georgia

His faculty page: ung.edu/teacher-education/faculty-staff-bio/josh-cuevas.php

> jimmy rustles

>this whole fucking thread

top kek

Bump

im having a good time, comfy

his cv:

ung.edu/teacher-education/_uploads/files/Cuevas_Vitae_2016.pdf?t=1481865234675

Guys keep rating his RMP and remember to email him death threats with proxies

>all that personal data

Can someone call him and record kek

>that list of names

o i am laffin

> 11 years to finish a Master's

Remember, we are the idiots here.

>I will shut down Reddit and shut down Sup Forums

WEW LAD it's been a long time since I've seen someone this new

Ben Garrison, Jimmy Rustles, Shlomo Shekelstein???

bump

Oy vey! Which one of you was this?

>Jimmy Rustles
>Schlomo Sheckelstein
>Ben Garrison

There is a God and he loves us

>Ben Garrison

Oh my poor sides

For someone that condescends about grammar he has a lot of sentences lacking parallel verb structure.

Not only that, but he has a shallow pool of adjectives.

People that dote on intelligence rarely have much.

you bet

My sides

If anyone was wondering, he's a professor of education (kek)

Dat flawless execution tho

CHECK'D

holy shit I havent laughed so hard in years

>I will shut down Reddit and shut down Sup Forums
KEK

>3 in a row
Even KEK is keking at this thread

>Chris Chan

Be careful boys, he's already gotten the cyber police after one of us

Please let there be more. This is gold lads.

That class name

This is so perfect.

>lacking immaturity

wew

>cyber police
you mean internet merchants

>one is in Japan and one in Israel

This guy is beyond fucking prick-ish. Why do so many liberal-leaning educators give off David Brent vibes?

I even fucked up the link to it. Need some coffee I think.

Sorry mate, he hasn't responded, I only have an extra draft of the email I'm sending to him and his department & college

The RMP page is a goldmine, while others on Sup Forums can screenshot what they sent him through FB, like and

Alright, listen up. You and your friends, probably just weak characters like you, are probably having the time of your life. Probably the only one, seeing as how your hobbies of mercilessly bullying someone speaks volumes of the level of intelligence you guys are on. I have written down the names (Ed John, Mike Pelletier, Jimmy Rustles, Ben Yates, Josh Mattis, Shelley Richmond, Ben Garrison, Tsuyu Asui, Christian Weston Chandler, Schlomo Shekelstein) of your similarly-intelligent friends, and I will have you know that I am going to e-mail and call the Internet providers of you guys (although one is in Japan and one in Israel) and hopefully you'll all be banned from communications and will face charges for immature verbal attacks on me. Just like I said, you don't have any sort of maturity, or sense of self, and when an adult confronts you, you run to your clubhouse and get your Internet Goons to attack a person, all because you just want to show how immature and unsophisticated you are. Goes to show the total lack of maturity within the Trump camp. I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build. Next time you see a conversation about politics and other adult thing, keep out of it, otherwise you will be crushed like the cockroach you are.

>jimmy rustles
>schlomo shecklestein

MOTHER OF KEK YOU PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Does anyone have the original exchange that sparked this whole shitshow? I imagine he's blowing this shit way out of proportion.

Fresh pasta is the best pasta.

if he loses his job, that will just be perfect. I imagine at the very least he will have to go to a meeting with his department head or someone similar about this. Good job lads.

I can't believe something so simple triggered him this hard, just lol.

Holy shit, there is so much memetic potential here. This is going to be a great thread.

And thus, a new pasta was born.

is that the episode with the sexual tonic
>there will never be another classic Simpsons episode

why live?

This thread is already great.

I just noticed I missed an s on the end of things at the end there. Don't forget to add that if anyone is saving it

Add it yourself faggot. Fix your own mistakes.

is this guy's first language even english?

Alright, listen up. You and your friends, probably just weak characters like you, are probably having the time of your life. Probably the only one, seeing as how your hobbies of mercilessly bullying someone speaks volumes of the level of intelligence you guys are on. I have written down the names (Ed John, Mike Pelletier, Jimmy Rustles, Ben Yates, Josh Mattis, Shelley Richmond, Ben Garrison, Tsuyu Asui, Christian Weston Chandler, Schlomo Shekelstein) of your similarly-intelligent friends, and I will have you know that I am going to e-mail and call the Internet providers of you guys (although one is in Japan and one in Israel) and hopefully you'll all be banned from communications and will face charges for immature verbal attacks on me. Just like I said, you don't have any sort of maturity, or sense of self, and when an adult confronts you, you run to your clubhouse and get your Internet Goons to attack a person, all because you just want to show how immature and unsophisticated you are. Goes to show the total lack of maturity within the Trump camp. I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build. Next time you see a conversation about politics and other adult things, keep out of it, otherwise you will be crushed like the cockroach you are.

Posting in an epic thread

>ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1716635

> he's blasted me, my wife, and her son for being ardent Trump supporters.

I love you guys.

Email the college guys!

Most uni's don't give a fuck about rmp

> University professor of education
> Seriously thinks a frog girl, a cartoonist, and a manchild are after him

I see why the University of North Georgia isn't quite at the level of MIT and Harvard

Which one of you did this?

THOSE DAMN INTERNET MERCHANTS!!

Pasta is best served fresh and with plenty of salt.

Ebin :----DD

>15 people found this useful

It's like anudda Shoah

^ This

Email the college, uni's, and co-workers.

what a preachy cunt

Oh that's subtle

this is why i go on Sup Forums everyday

Don't stop Sup Forums, I'm so fucking erect right now. MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD.

You people are terrible.

c u c k

Speak for yourself Canadian.

And then there are faggots like this guy.

White Knight faggot fuck off.

This is literally what SJWs do

Fuck everyone trying to get this libtard fired. He's entitled to his opinion, no matter how retarded

Day of the grill fucking when

But he isn't terrible for shitting all over students and being a self-righteous asshole about everything? You're a fucking faggot bro, the left does much worse to us.

mods, ban this loser for trying to wreck our fun

Can't believe Sup Forums believes in white supremacy when there are white knights like this.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Why do you even come on this site you cuck?

Nice copypasta

Says the one white knighting for a self righteous, abusive professor. This is innocent fun. Besides, my repeating decimals confirmed you are, in fact, a c u c k.

Someone get this Internet merchant out of here

Anyways, there's already proof that he dun goofed, so the university won't care for his white-knights, as long as there was a reason to white-knight for him in the first place

most of Sup Forums does. doesnt mean we get retards from the other boards perusing from time to time. I used to browse Sup Forums back in the day before it became a SJW shitshow, but 2009 was a different time

Fucking internet merchants

You know what? For doing that, we are just gonna keep on doing it. At first, I was just gonna write a few paragraph to take the piss, now I'll go full fucking spam for days. Thanks for showing us this.

kek, good job , you dun fucked up

I don't want him fired, I just want him to generate lulz for us

>the guy who sent the email
>white

no, they are standing up for their rights to exist. If some professor abuses their authority and abuses someone in class JUST for being conservative, then they have every right to mount a defense.

This is the conservative's STONEWALL moment!

We live, we're conservative, GET USED TO IT