WTF

WTF

Walmart charging close to $800 for a case of water bottles here in Corpus Christi, Tx! They are taking advantage of the water crisis we had and jacking up the price! How will I bathe my newborn of 24 months now???

walmart.com/ip/Pure-Life-Purified-Water-8-oz-Bottle-48-Carton-2880-Pallet/45949265?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1380&adid=22222222228033403771&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=71929808936&wl4=pla-119481590936&wl5=9026930&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112562722&wl11=online&wl12=45949265&wl13=&veh=sem

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/APEC-Reverse-Osmosis-Drinking-Water/dp/B00I0ZGOZM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
youtu.be/eUMQbv1SBmw
econlib.org/library/Columns/y2007/Mungergouging.html
walmart.com/ip/Nestle-Pure-Life-.5-L-Support-The-Cause-Purified-Water-24pk/14871803
walmart.com/ip/Nestle-Pure-Life-Pure-Life-Purified-Water-24-CT-Pack-1/119384336?action=product_interest&action_type=title&beacon_version=1.0.2&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&client_guid=0ef48829-1feb-42d8-88e4-43d82dcfc52d&config_id=106&customer_id_enc&findingMethod=p13n&guid=0ef48829-1feb-42d8-88e4-43d82dcfc52d&item_id=119384336&parent_anchor_item_id=45949265&parent_item_id=45949265&placement_id=irs-106-t1&reporter=recommendations&source=new_site&strategy=PWVAV&visitor_id=eC5fkDqb0--CpYK5W0xkTE
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-texas-city-chemical-seeped-water-44215590
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=100399101
google.com/search?q=Mr. Jim Temple&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=what kind of last name is burns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>americans dont have running water

literally what le fuck

we do this idiot is just memeing

Don't bathe your kid in bottled water from (a most likely wrongly listed price) Walmart?

>How will I bathe my newborn of 24 months now???

with a damp washcloth in the river

umm hello? Not a Meme!

>Corpus Christi

Is that place Califag infested like Austin?
Last I knew, real Texans weren't such faggots.

Why the fuck are you bathing your wife's child in bottled water?

>flyoverfags make fun of based Californians for nowater and yesquakes
>frack quakes into existence in their backyards
>can't drink the water
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Those are some noice highway robbery laws

This is for an entire pallet of these cases. Fake and gay. Kys.

It's 60 cases, not one. A whole pallet.

Walmart is like Amazon now and has third party sellers.

This too. It's 60 cases, 100lbs of water.

just fucking boil it lol

Though at $12 for one case it is still a huge rip-off.

They say that won't help.

tap water?

There's no escaping the fluoride menace.

just put a sock over the tap, works for us when our dad goes swimming in the water tank, it catches all the hair and stuff.

You should have listened

What the fuck is in the water? Did some super bug accidentally leave a facility?

12 pak is still 3 bucks here

There was a chemical leak in Corpus Christi and got into the water. Boiling and filters won't purify it.

It's a third party seller shipping a pallet of water to your door. Gotta make that cheddar somehow.

Don't worry, Trump will fix it!

How the fuck is a 2 year old considered "newborn"?

Fuck off

My sides are in orbit!

>he didn't prepare for emergencies that would leave you deprived of a basic necessity

Here you go, problem solved:

amazon.com/APEC-Reverse-Osmosis-Drinking-Water/dp/B00I0ZGOZM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Use a fucking tap ranch nigger

fuckin maori's

And most of you made fun of Alex Jones...

Hahahahahahahahaha

Coca Cola

>There was a chemical leak in Corpus Christi and got into the water. Boiling and filters won't purify it.

Ameriturd third worlders BTFO thoroughly

B
T
F
O

Can't wait until this sort of shit starts happening all accross America because trump lifted regulations all over the place, your country will be no different than China trumpcucks

NO REFUNDS

very related
youtu.be/eUMQbv1SBmw

It's the price for a pallet you fucking retard.

>bottled water

Enjoy your Xenoestrogens.

>CAPITALISM IS THE BEST SYSTEM goys ehehe buy our plastic water yez only 100 shekels

It's some chemical used in asphalt, nothing related to lead, oil, or petroleum.

Let the government build the roads, they said.

THAT'S FOR A FUCKING PALLET, IT'S EVEN IN THE LINK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All companies do this ALL the time when there's a water crisis.

Guys, be prepared. Always have bottled water and some emergency food in your stash. Just fuck off and do it.

That sound like good advice.

I thought a system like that would cost most.

Have two cases of water and tons of frozen food. Near San Andreas fault, so it's common sense.

Just sell newborn to Podesta.
Buy water with that money.

Baby Wipe hobo bath

I was about to say, if that was the price of 1 water case, I could just ancap it and make a profit over spring break just filling my car with that crap and driving from PA to texas. 1 case a trip would be $20 and hour even after paying for gas. My car is small as crap but could easily hold over a dozen.

Mammy will lick it clean

>Buy Nestle 24 pack at competitor supermarket
>Go to Walmart and return for store credit
>Walk out with $700 gift card

SOMEONE DO THIS

Hi Alex

Walmart really doesn't carry bulk items. They only have a handful of those 5lb powder drink mixes. They don't carry huge boxes of name brand cereal, but do have big bags of store brand cereal.

fucking this

>how will i wash my newborn of 132 months now???

econlib.org/library/Columns/y2007/Mungergouging.html

You're all fucking idiots.

>pallet no deposit Capacity Volume: 60 cases of NPL 48pk 8oz bottles.

walmart.com/ip/Nestle-Pure-Life-.5-L-Support-The-Cause-Purified-Water-24pk/14871803

There have been at least five people who have already pointed that out, smart guy, most posts since assumed it was based on a giant pallet, then there was you.

Go ahead and order some to an address in Corpus Christi with express shipping and see if the delivery makes it tomorrow.

Just get the case of bigger bottles for 12$ then

walmart.com/ip/Nestle-Pure-Life-Pure-Life-Purified-Water-24-CT-Pack-1/119384336?action=product_interest&action_type=title&beacon_version=1.0.2&bucket_id=irsbucketdefault&client_guid=0ef48829-1feb-42d8-88e4-43d82dcfc52d&config_id=106&customer_id_enc&findingMethod=p13n&guid=0ef48829-1feb-42d8-88e4-43d82dcfc52d&item_id=119384336&parent_anchor_item_id=45949265&parent_item_id=45949265&placement_id=irs-106-t1&reporter=recommendations&source=new_site&strategy=PWVAV&visitor_id=eC5fkDqb0--CpYK5W0xkTE

Apparently it's due to some chemical that was leaked into the water supply due to a backflow issue at an asphalt company or something like that.

Boiling it will kill pathogens but it won't do jack shit for a chemical.

Hey man. I'll sell you a few 24 packs of bottled water for 7 dollars+shipping and handling each.

>Boiling it will kill pathogens but it won't do jack shit for a chemical.
It will if you get the water right at boiling temperature and only collect the steam.

Isn't this a good thing? Isn't this good for the economy?

I think I figure out that its the jews again.

>abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/latest-texas-city-chemical-seeped-water-44215590
>Ergon Asphalt and Emulsions Inc. said in a statement late Thursday night that it's been in contact with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality and is "working cooperatively to provide all information to ensure state officials can remedy the situation as quickly as possible."
>The statement does not take responsibility for the spill of a chemical from an industrial plant, but City Council Councilwoman Carolyn Vaughn told the Corpus Christi Caller-Times that the city believes Ergon was responsible for the contamination.

>bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapid=100399101
>President: J. Baxter Burns II

>google.com/search?q=Mr. Jim Temple&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=what kind of last name is burns
>Jewish (American): Americanized and shortened form of Bernstein.

Broken window economies are not good or sustainable.

>Entire country surrounded by ocean
>No water

It's not a single 24 pack, it's a fucking pallet of 60 cases you bumbling retard.

Who the fuck buys water? There is no tap water in america?

>24 months

just say 2 years you stupid pig.

What are white people doing living in a desert anyway.

Can you people not pay attention read a thread and lurk more before posting?

Doing a job and making sure responsibilities are being taken care of.

Persians, the most prolific desert people, are white.

what the fuck is going on with this country honestly, king nog bing bong has turned democracy into a shit fest liberal paradise and our water is like teenage mutant turtles had a gay orgy and left radioactive semen into our supplies. and europe is a fucking islamc caliphate waiting to happen russia is waiting to nuke our asses out of anger china you know is just china

a bunch of english/german people moved there in the 1800's because texas was liberal at the time

our tap water is terribly chemicalized only a retard or a fool drinks it only inliberal shit states its a little bit better i heard commie fornia has good water.

>our water is like teenage mutant turtles had a gay orgy and left radioactive semen into our supplies

Go bitch at the city and not us dumbass.

Prices are great indicators and lets markets know where to put resources. Thanks capitalism.

Americans nee shots of Xenoestrogens that leech from the plastic bottles because they want their dicks to fall off.

*need

>Sold & Shipped by Alliance Supply

Walmart isn't selling this. They aren't pricing it either. It's a 3rd party seller.

>tfw OP doesn't know how online marketplaces work

Walmart is trying to imitate amazon.

I hear you can't collect rain water on your properties either in the US. It's apparently illegal without a permit

It depends on the city you live in.

Translation

>We let goys do all of the work and then we buy them out to add to our ever expanding monopoly that one simply can not hold with capitalism

You don't have capitalism you have (((capitalism))).

>fiat money
>true capitalism

Pick one and only one.

MAKING THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY

If I wanted too, I could put a 10,000L tank on my property by simply going and buying one, having a slab to put in on.

The government here doesn't need any say in this

Keep talking. The wall gets 1 foot higher with every smug beaner comment.

Screencap as much info as you can and then contact a lawyer. Price gouging is illegal Federally. Do this right and you're on easy street.

fake and gay

I bet you expect them to help you protect it from vandals and thieves, but just remember not to put the slab over the plot of dirt where you have to hide your guns from the government.

A lot of rural us places don't have very strict building permits and some cities don't have limits on water collection or structures under a certain size.