Holy shit did anyone else watch this today? Is that dude just trolling or is he retarded?

Holy shit did anyone else watch this today? Is that dude just trolling or is he retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=392RhslPeUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tucker is based, I wish I could mentally slap leftists on national TV for a living

dosnt he do that already?

Stunning. Stunning.

These people are losing their minds. They seem to think igniting a civil war is a good idea when they're scared of guns and hate the military, for instance. They are panicked and not thinking clearly I guess

Also this dude is a complete wackjob

>answer the question
>let me answer it
>ok then answer it
>i'm trying to answer it
>go ahead
>you're not fooling anyone, let me answer
>it's a very simple question
>just let me answer your question

>Do you believe that you're practicing jounralism?
>AHAHAHAHA WHEN DID YOU STOP BEATING YOUR WIFE

>a grown man acts like a child on national TV

>let me answer the question
>ok answer the question
>let me answer the question tucker
>ok
>everyone knows what you are doing by wasting time avoiding the answer

They both acted like children.

Holy flying fuck they have 13 year olds on TV screaming at each other

>dude yes or no stop being a jew

Apparently he might have also been meme'd into a seizure?

Uncomfirmed

Ban assault gifs NOW

Yeah I don't get that response.

Is Kurt mildly autistic or something?

GIF the kikes memewar now

I think he was trying to imply Tucker was accusing him of something with no evidence but his logic was faulty

Can we make this a Tucker appreciation thread?

>Can't Cuck the Tuck

He looks like a guy next door who is in love with the girl but she is dating the popular boy but he winds up getting with her at the end of the movie kinda guy

Nice digits tuckfriend

As far as acting like children goes. I saw was Tucker trying to ask him whether there was truth to his statement about Trump being in a mental hospital, and Kurt going: "YOU CAN'T ASK ME THAT! I HAVE A FORCE-FIELD!"

OK, this was probably a joke, but it was so bad I wonder if he'll admit to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=392RhslPeUI

Heres a video of him getting nuked by Jon Stewart. Even tho hes a jew hes still pretty funny here.

*record scratch*

hey guys, Tucker here...
you might be wondering how I got myself in this situation
well...it all started with this girl I know

This is amazing

Notice how stewart doesn't answer the questions and instead repeatedly insults the hosts.

Hardly "nuked," libtard.

Sage and report shill threads

Tucker Carlson is a forced r/the_donald meme. Guy just repeats the same scripts over and over written by his producers.

He has no independent arguments beyond asking gotcha questions to cherry-picked high school liberals.

And he wears a fucking wig LOL

This guy's Twitter picture fooled me. I always thought he had hair and didn't need glasses.

Notice how the hosts were shitty hosts.

Fuck off retard. Tucker is based as fuck.

Not an argument.

kys

>tucker belittling and constantly interrupting the kike who is also belittling and interrupting
>not acting like a child

They need to be castrated.

Yep. Tucker would never want to face off Jon again. Jon's a liberal fuck but he'd btfo Tucker anyday.

>a host shouldn't try to get his guest to answer questions, he should just let him waste the entire interview being a faggot
LEAF

then which guy do you think is a great news reporter/interviewer?

>I'm not on their side, watch me spout the reddit boogeyman to prove it! See!

He was trying to answer, autistically it may be, but Tucker humiliated himself by constantly interrupting when he could've let the jew humiliate himself.

When your enemy is making a mistake, you don't interrupt them; Tucker did, and they both looked like children instead of just the jewboy.

Hes not that bad. I rememeber Jon was defending Trump recently or something so hes not a total jew faggot. You can see the evil Jewness in his eyes though.

He's having a hard time on Twitter. Jew Goldstein has been reported to the police for the assault.

Stewart just has a cult following where people laugh like seals getting fed from a fish bucket whenever he makes a funny face.

I was always more of a stephen colbert kinda guy

Nice counterargument, straya

Flabby body, torpid mind. It's like pottery

That's not any different than Tucker's show now.

Except Jon BTFO Tucker on Crossfire

I like Tucker, but he acted retarded.

You ain't doing a good job at being netural, you know?

damn stewie just pulled out the logical fallacy playbook

>BTFO
>ur lame dude
>Jon, this isn't very funny.
>why are you wearing a bow-tie. look at my silly face.

Really activated my almonds.

It's literally a line Tucker used. He probably got it subconciously from watching him to research for his 'notebook' if it actually contained anything

Except when tucker used it it was actually used properly. The point of the response is that a question is being framed in a way that nomatter how you answer you look bad - it's accusing you of something by inference.

It had no relevance when he used it.

Colbert used to be so good. It's a shame to see how fucked he's become.

Thanks, it was better than your non-argument.

Wow, your mom really gave birth to you

>unironically proving his point

They are being very cruel to the poor man on the twitter

Just having some fun with a liberal who bashes Trump supporters all day.

I miss classic Jon

Kurt Eichenwald is a liar! Apologize to the Japanese people!

To be quite honest the way carlson Tuker discusses and debates people is exactly like liberals do. He only focuses on tiny things and strawmans, if he's proven wrong he just avoids it by instantly going to anyother topic. His debating skills are piss poor. I want to like him but if you support the way he does things you might want to hang yourself.

What a lunatic.

He's pushing a fake news narrative that will spread like wildfire.

>Trump was in a mental institution!

People will hear it, and it will become fact once they hear it.

cant kuk the tuk

is "cia intel" the opposite of "fake news" for the mainstream meteor?

Highly disturbing.

(((eichenwald)))

they don't even try to hide anymore

I think all bald people should do what he does and crop off the forehead in their profile pictures. Looks like fucking Elon here.

yep
hilarious word spewing by a yid who misdirects I guess so CNN can cut it and claim victory with doctored tape?

I'm pretty sure he's trolling. That's hilarious.

he carefully staged his profile pic the way a teenaged girl would. isn't he ashamed to go on camera like that and reveal his true grotesque appearance?

Can someone with PS do a make a Before Sup Forums after Sup Forums image with and another one where he looks real mad or something

None of this can actually be real life.

Everything has gone sideways.

I'm afraid

This is user's girlfriend, wtf guys, what if he seriously got hurt?