Obama certificate still has fucking layers enabled

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

open this shit in Illustrator and see for yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/scan-documents-pdf.html
nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding
themillenniumreport.com/2014/07/obama-birth-certificate-confirmed-forgery-according-to-top-experts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

kek

the problem is not having layers. The problem is it's a bad copy/paste mixing typewriter and computer

cut it out ruski

these are the people running the world?

the problem is there's a file with proof of fraud sitting in plain sight on the whitehouse.gov server

I believe in the will of kek as much as anyone but there has to be answer for this, its too simple.

why is the border consistent with the image but not with the background?? wtf is going on? some early photo copying? this is suspect AF.

i remember seeing a thread about this a few months back when big Don said he was born in the US period. Some anons refuted this claim i believe

post a SHA1 hash, I don't believe you

what was the refutation? i'm genuinely curious. this looks shady as fuck

finish the rest

94C685734363002C-

Never attribute to malice what is better explained by incompetence. Your digits indicate a mix of both.

The smart expert ones should break for the average joe. I'll see if they can then explain it to me.

testing

what the fuck is a hash going to do for you? download the fucking file yourself. i linked the URL at the top.

Is this shit for real? They must hire people based on their willingness to keep secrets rather than their competency.

I don't think this is anything..

its probably a scanned image that had the layers added for OCR.

layers has to do with the scanner used

nothing to see here folks

we will have more in the morning

-that one user

Does this work in Photoshop? Don't really wanna pirate Illustrator.

I did, I want to know if the same file you have is the same one I have.

NSA can push different files to different people to fuck with us, TURBINE and QUANTUMINSERT do that

I guess the National Review Article explained it.

What about the #9POINTS.

The layers could just be incompetence.

I'm sure that's why Mr. CIA.

Which Judge will accept the evidence against Obama? the same freemason judge who is there because of him?

Who gives a fuck he's only got a month left anyway

I still can't wrap my mind around this.
How did the Russians manage to hack his Birth Certificate?

helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/scan-documents-pdf.html

you can buy printers with this shit in it.

>ITS NOTHING GOYIM SHUT UP

because we an impeach him and put him in jail for being a treasonous infiltrating piece of shit

also it would forever taint his "legacy" and give Trump all the ammo he needs to rollback anything the guy did while in power

>he commited a crime in the past and we can prove it but dont worry hes only got a month left of being a criminal

Um...wat?

It's Elementary my Dear Watson, the Russians used a secret form of nanomachines that can alter reality and bend it to there will. By jove it is quite a startling revelation.

it's brazil, just how it works down there

filter and move on

fuck, user is right. this looks like it might just be some scanner.

nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

Yeah, but obviously you have never done this.

The OCR itself does not create pixelation like this, it is when you dig in and begin the forgery that things get all fucky.

I've dabbled, I am aware of the inconsistencies and this is screaming "FAKE SHIT"

anyone got a johanna ah'nee birth certificate photo thats proven online before obummers?

That exact same x appears elsewhere on the document as well

Because of the optics of the first dindu president being so illegally. It would validate our views forever.

#9POINTS is not the layers though.

ding ding ding

impeach the fagot

it doesn't have anything to do with any kind of scanner. scanners create a single image that is inseparable.

Layers? Could you explain the significance of this to those of us who don't use Illustrator?

Is this /fucking nothing/ or an actual sign of computer software use on the 1960s live birth certificate?

It's only a minor coincidence Goybook started rolling out fact checking into their website this very same day.

this please

been a long time since ive used this kind of shit but its kind of like another image on top of it

ie 1 layer is a black certificate another layer is fabricated text combined to look like one image.

I downloaded the file and am not seeing any layers

Here are SOME of the bytes that come after what you posted 26c8c077c74f233

The sacred cows of leftism: gay marriage, repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell, among god knows how many other fucking pure communist faggotry.

ITfag here

there are OCR scanners that can build a PDF with layers on the fly...I think that's what they are saying here

I'm not convinced though, the DPI/PPI requirement for having accurate on the fly OCR only works for recent, high quality documents

it just won't work for a shitty low quality document like this from the 60's, somebody would have to correct the errors

Everything he did while president is now void.

Americans get to enjoy AKs and crates full of cheap Mosins again.

Shits on the local ABC now.

Outside of USATODAY it doesnt seem to be national yet....

Trump doesn't need any ammo to rollback Obama's shit Obama legislated via executive order because he couldn't get anything through congress

All it takes to overturn an executive order is another executive order

C:\Users\me\Downloads>certUtil -hashfile birth-certificate-long-form.pdf SHA1
SHA1 hash of file birth-certificate-long-form.pdf:
94 c6 85 73 43 63 00 2c 26 c8 c0 77 c7 4f 23 3f 3f 44 ac a9

You've never used any form of editing software ever have you?

Layers is what you use to actually edit images in Photoshop and illustrator. A pure unaltered image has no layers. An edited one has plenty

This is a distraction, /pol, don't fall for it. Slide and sage these pointless threads and focus on the actual happening. In a desperate and arrogant bid to retain power, Obama and the Dems are trying to instigate WW3 with Russia and suspend the transfer of presidency to Trump under wartime powers.

To derail the rhetoric, keep calling out that Russia hasn't actually hacked anything. The voting machines were secure against outside tampering, what actual fraud remained were illegals and liberal shills trying to vote multiple times for Hillary. What did happen was that some hackers who may not actually be associated with Russia phished Podesta account and got some weird emails on his sick habits. The rest were angry Bernie supporting campaign workers who had unrestricted access to DNC computers and dumped whatever they could grab to wikileaks. Together, they exposed the corrupt workings of the DNC, and ultimately let the Americans voters decide on who to vote for. The only "hack" Russia did was using RT media resources to flood a small proportion of the fake news being linked on social media (a lot of which were actually being published by Dem supporters who thought they could make Trumpkins look like idiots). This is no different than the Voice of America radio broadcasts blasted at America-unfriendly countries since the 70s. Kinda ironic to get all uptight when other countries begin doing it to you.

Just like layers in any image editor. It's not a simple scanned document, it was pasted together from various parts, with the surviving scan at the bottom layer having the name and other identifying info brushed over.

Looking at the original makes one think he faked it himself

get bent, leaf. this might be something.

RUSSIA HACKED OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

this cant be fucking real

>whitehouse.gov

TOP KEK

>Kenya, East Africa

you know, in case americans get it confused with the other kenya

A

looks good to me

my point is that it would speed up the process by fully invalidating any defense

It was fake news back then, it is fake news right now.

themillenniumreport.com/2014/07/obama-birth-certificate-confirmed-forgery-according-to-top-experts/

God I fucking love you guys so much

I saw a video months ago on YouTube where a guy went through this whole thing. Why is this only surfacing now?

powershell. nice. i just started using winderz again. need to try it.

The thread i was in a few months ago had someone talking about how illustrator will try to add words into a new layer to be edited, and that the reason some layers do nothing, and the areas underneath text are whited out.

Finally someone else noticed...

FUCKING

Can we refer to Obama as Chief Beefer from now on?

because it is a felony? First nigger s a criminal go figure.

Ugh I'm sorry but that's standard procedure when creating digital documents like this. They put everything in layers so people can focus on specific information within the document. That's not to say it hasn't been forged, but the fact that's in layers is not proof of this, on the contrary, this would be expected on an officially released file on this nature.

>chief reefer

Why did they blur the second X?

The Russians put them there.

A SCAN OF A TYPED DOCUMENT IS NOT A DIGITAL DOCUMENT, YOU MONG

As president, maybe. But we've got a chance to ruin the rest of his life and his legacy, too.
You've come to the wrong place to be expecting mercy.

>the establishment is photoshopping from the year 2000

insurrection would last hours.......fuck me

Nah, I've only used the freeware version of Illustrator (forgot the name---it's the one that you use on Linux) to try making memes when I watched the "Pepemancy" video guide on The Daily Stormer.

That was only once and I've hardly cultivated many lasting skills from that experience.

>NSA can push different files to different people to fuck with us, TURBINE and QUANTUMINSERT do that

Fuck, that's pretty interesting.

realistically you need someone in power to push issues like this because of how easily they can get silenced or individuals killed

In modern editing, "layers" are different components of the image, which can be manipulated individually. They're software defined; they can't exist on a printed page.

Basically, this is the equivalent of a reel of film shot in the '60s having a modern digital geotag somehow embedded in it. It's not physically possible unless it was tampered with.

You have to "open" each layer

also, what the fuck is up with the background? why doesn't it conform to the page bending into the crease?

the horizontal lines are consistently flat across the crease. it's like they scanned a sheet of regular white paper with text on it, and then overlaid it on this pattern. "multiply" in PS would do that.

MSYS2 and Cmder. It's the only thing that makes Windows useable if you're a software developer. Get on that, user.

Well, don't say I didn't warn you. You could be spending your time being a part of something potentially more revolutionary than Trump's election win. But instead, you sit around circle jerking over manufactured garbage.

If you are still alive after 4 years, how will you answer when someone asks "where were you when they tried to dismantle American democracy?"

Powershell, gross...

i am, but i just use linux for development. been meaning to play with Powershell anyway though just to try it out. I've heard good things.

One thing I don't get though, why are we cavorting around pointing at this like it's something nobody knew about? We first had this file back in 2011 when the WH published it to try and squash Birther outcry going into the 2012 election, fudgey layers and all. Not that it isn't relevant, but why this new push after the first time when nobody gave a shit? The only answers that I can see are what amount to a giant shit-flinging slap fight, with the CIA and Russia BS, Stein's circus, the alphabet agencies rapid-fire tattling on each other in front of their parents, officials just now deciding to do something about election/voter fraud that's been known about for decades, and the media meltdown. It's as if the whole great balance of "the game" and "that just how it works" that's been the rock of TPTB in the circles of US government just got shattered into a million pieces and all the myriad factions thereof have immediately began going for each other's throats to either save their own skins or aim for a Samson option.

This has to be intentional.

What are you talking about? They created this digital document from the scanned document.. and separating the information into layers is part of the process of creating a digital document.

i hadn't seen it before. guess i missed it the first time around.

Holy shit, it all makes sense now

This timeline is property of Putin

Putin is our true God.
Putin is Kek

Hurr durr, the same url download is the same for me as is the same for you.
You think that gov site is smart enough to load balance out diff files? Kek

A networked scanner with built-in OCR sounds like heaven to the NSA.

I read that as cheif keef

L E A F
E
A
F

holy shit its real

Im fucking done with people. I literally just had this conversation with someone and they didnt even flynch when they heard. Then they said "who cates, hes gone soon anyway". I said he could go to prison for this. Theyre answer was "he probably will, cause hez black". In fuckin done boys.