Cash

Why do (((they))) want to get rid of paper currency? Seems inconvenient to always need cashless options

Other urls found in this thread:

danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/the-war-against-cash-part-i/
danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/the-war-against-cash-part-ii/
danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2016/03/01/the-war-against-cash-part-iii/
danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/the-war-against-cash-part-iv/
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/10/text
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((They))) don't like how easy it is to stash hard cash in your home. Keep all your monies in the bank like a good goyim

Total control. There is no privacy if you can't spend anonymously. This benefits the Jew.

Help stop Jewish safety violations against Montana goyim.

Cashless transactions can be tracked, & taxed retroactively if necessary.

They will try to sell it as security, but it's about control.

The truth is far worse than you guys can even imagine.

The truth is that the Global credit system is going to burst unless they can drastically change the way the world handles money.

These hiccups like we saw in 2008 are a result of advanced economics when the reverse side of credit (debt) rears its ugly head and eats something. However 2008 was minor compared to what we are looking at moving forward.

We are looking at a total financial collapse maybe even on a global banking level and if you notice the federal reserve still considers us in "danger" or "not in the clear yet"

We either revolutionize credit until credit is now the new gold. Or the credit/debt cycle all comes crashing down in crisis.
Its too much to try to explain in one Sup Forums post, but if you are interested it shouldn't be too hard to learn more.

danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/the-war-against-cash-part-i/

danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/the-war-against-cash-part-ii/

danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2016/03/01/the-war-against-cash-part-iii/

danieljmitchell.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/the-war-against-cash-part-iv/

Cash presents a big problem to the government in that it cannot control every aspect of it. The sooner you move to cashless the sooner big government can control every aspect of your life

Because as the arbiter of society, the Jew sees it as an improvement for the rest of us. They always seek the innovations in social mechanics that will benefit the rest of us.

We would still be bartering or using claim shells if it weren't for the Jew

>Why do (((they))) want to get rid of paper currency?

With cash goes privacy.
You can be profiled, traced by your purchases.

Means your purchasing history can always be linked back to you, and your financial profile will always be known.

>We either revolutionize credit until credit is now the new gold. Or the credit/debt cycle all comes crashing down in crisis.
We've known this was coming for a while. It will undoubtedly be the latter. What kind of time frame do you figure, given the imminent instability that's about to rev up?

If all transactions become electronic they can more easily control you because of you step out of line suddenly you cannot purchase even the most basic of necessities.

no more strip clubs or happy endings

Usury is a sin for a reason.

If they control the economy (((they))) control the nation.
That and (((they))) get interest

What was it about Jesus and moneylenders?

This. What are you using as a hedge? Gold? Bitcoin? Land? Real estate? Bullets?

Because then instead of you owning your money, you effectively rent it from (((them))). (This is true at the national level now, but the elimination of cash does this at the personal level).

So everything you buy can be tracked, and every transaction taxed.

Everything you might want to do that's not approved (e.g. make a donation, buy an unapproved book) can be denied.

Any systemic failures such as runs on the bank are impossible - because there's now no way to "withdraw" your money. (This is actually the most pressing point, as the insolvent debt-based system collapses.)

People with troublesome ideas can be instantly removed from society by denying access to their money. Try not starving when none of your cards, of any kind, work anywhere.

The social ideas are useful for the oligarchy, but the real need is to prevent people from being able to withdraw their money (which no longer exists, but the people don't yet know that) when the collapse and panic begins.

Farmland, bullets, and survival gear. America is armed, and I doubt everyone will willingly become debt cattle for the elite overlords.

You already are.

True, but I still have my cash and PM's. If they try to completely ban cash, it will be outright slavery.

Probably the simplest answer. I'm sure there are other reasons but people in power love control.

This is one of the best explanations of (((their))) creeping takeover that I have ever heard.

I am much more terrified at the idea of a complete lack of revolt than I am with the idea of a full fledged revolt. Think Brave New World or 1984.

How else could ((they)) track all your purchases?

You ever read your credit card policy? They can and do sell your data

If this passes it's game over. Say hello to your new never ending Orwellian nightmare, where (((they))) are completely above any criticism or challenge.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/10/text

And the brothers in this country will be none the wiser. I remember I watched a video a few years back where someone talks with one of the sons or grandson of a Titan of industry. After all the formal stuff ends they started talking about the serious shit like NWO and other crazy ideas. The interviewer asked this guy how he and his allies plan on forcing this stuff on the general populace. His answer still haunts me to this day. "Force it on them? We're going to make them crave these things. They're going to be begging us for this technology and global shifts." My memory is not clear but I'll try and find the link. I don't think it's on YouTube but I'll look around the other webs anyway.

>I am much more terrified at the idea of a complete lack of revolt than I am with the idea of a full fledged revolt.

Amen. I find a life of total governmental control more terrifying than nuclear wasteland

I'm the son of a man worth 9 figures. I've met multiple politicians and billionaires. I see this evil directly. The issue is that even self made Titans are far too often corrupted by wealth/power. They become addicted to compounding their money and seeking the highest ROI possible, it consumes them.

The ideas in Brave New World haunt me each day. We are headed down this path rapidly.

In your experience, is it like a game of "who can be the most powerful?" It seems like after a while of making such ridiculous amounts of money it wouldn't make much of a difference. I always thought after reaching a certain threshold of money based power, ((they)) move on to other forms of power.

This.
But remember that each Bison Dollar will be worth five British Pounds because that is the rate the Bank of England will set when Bison kidnaps their Queen.

That was a clip of a dude in an interview at the end of zeitgeist. They were discussing the rfid chip being inserted into citizens as a means of control, identity, monetary transaction and tracking

They don't have to ban cash. It just becomes worthless, like it did during the Depression.

Any sort of fracture in the Government, such as with the civil war the Jew is fighting so hard to start, means you have entire groups no longer accepting one side's unbacked currency... or the exchange rates just become awful.

Food, water, gasoline, bullets, and women to breed are the only assets worth a damn once our imaginary money breaks.

That's it. I think. My memory hasn't been great since an accident I had 2 years ago. But I think this calls for a re-watch.

Wouldn't happen to have any post collapse survival guides would you? My brother loves that kind of stuff since he finished his tour with the marines. He has a post nuclear guide but is looking for a decently written and organized post sociatle collapse survival guide.

It's all about what happens when the Ego takes over the soul. Anyone who isn't happy to retire after $10M and pursue art, philosophy, athletics, travel, or whatever else makes them happy has been corrupted by money.

My dad works over 70 hours a week in his 60's because he finds meaning through capitalistic conquest. He continuously regurgitates Ayn Rand and Milton Friedman thinking he has discovered the truth of existence when in reality he has been on and off of antidepressants because of "chemical imbalances" in the brain.

It makes me sad.

That is sad, from our perspective anyway. If it's what makes your old man happy though I say let him keep at it. My one wish in this world is to live and die doing what I want. I'm saving up for a trip with my buddies to walk and explore the world. If your dad can live and die doing what he wants, I'd call him a lucky man.

They want to be the intermediaries of all financial transactions (middle men) which they have been for a long time in global banking but it has been eroding with online transactions and so many institutions offering financial services- post offices, super markets etc instead of banks