Car was stolen

What do I do Sup Forums? I'm in a fucking beaner neighborhood, and we've already had an attempted car theft, but they were scared off by our neighbors getting home. They stole one of our cars. What do I do? It's me, my wife, my dad, her dad, and our three kids. We don't know what to do, or what precautions to take.

>What do I do Sup Forums?
waste more time shitposting here

>Live in a state that has stand your ground laws and castle laws
>Buy a gun
>Park your cars on your property, even if that means parking on the yard
>Paint the edge of your property purple
>Blow the next mother fucker's head off

>american flag

Walk to the next wallmart and buy twenty howitzers and five apache helicopters for self defense.

explain the purple line?

>it's me, my wife, my dad, her dad and our three kids

write a sitcom centered around the wacky hijinks your odd living situation generates, get rich, move out

fit a tracker to the next one

go Dylan roof on a few of them

i'll also give you the pilot plot but that's it you gotta do the rest yourself

>user enters his bedroom
>*inappropriate amount of fake audience laughter*
>user's wife: are we gonna have sex?
>*both stand there for 2 minutes of more fake audience laughter*
>user: yes
>*seinfeld music*

i'd apreciate a 5% cut but honestly whatever you can give would be good

c'mon the focus of this show would be the relationships of the two dads.

Watch John Wick and learn.

/thread

get on it OP

that would be after the seinfeld music stops both dads would be in the hallway and anons dad would tell other dad that anons probly fucking his daughter rn but other dads not really listening cause he thinks pedros gonna step on his lilys in the front garden but that's ok because he would violate the NAP allowing other dad to retaliate with the thompson smg he bought and swore to the antique salesman that he was buying it from that it was for show and isn't stupid enough to actually fire it

Kill your family then kill yourself

>Dad 1 enters his bedroom
>*inappropriate amount of fake audience laughter*
>Dad 2: are we gonna have sex?
>*both stand there for 2 minutes of more fake audience laughter*
>Dad 1: yes
>*seinfeld music*

there it is

[clasps jewishly]

Probably just a Texas law thing, but there's an obscure rarely referenced law that states that if you mark the edge of your property with a purple marker (paint or ribbon) then it serves the same purpose as a "no trespassing" sign. This has multiple implications.

1. Anyone who approaches this line is by default notified that they are trespassing and are not welcome.

2. Anyone who crosses that line, now having been technically notified that they are not welcome on that side of the line, is officially committing criminal trespass.

3. A person engaged in criminal trespass on your property, through the action of criminal trespass, is showing intention of causing damage or loss of property, health or life.

4. In a stand-your-ground state, you are legally justified to use deadly force without first retreating if you feel that you are in danger of loss or damage to property, health or life.

1----Pull your fuelpump fuse or main relay when you park your car at home. Most dumb criminals do not understand wiring enough to find the problem so they cant steal it. If your a real dumbass and cant figure it out, go take out your spark plug wire.

2. Acquire a gun. Shotgun would be nice, but a pistol would work well to. Keep this badboy locked, loaded, and nearby at all times. Now the final part.

3 The waiting game. Now that your car is theft proof and you've got a gun you wait. Eventually, juan down the road will want a joyride and will come for ur car. He will hotwire it and u will hear your car cranking over and over with no success. Finally, go meet him with your gun, talk shit to him, belittle, make him beg for his life, and finally kill him.

After this no one will fuck with you.

How do cars even get stolen nowadays. Immobilizers have been a thing for 25 years.

move out of shit neighborhood. Buy house with attached garage. Park car in garage. Security system. Something that text or calls you. Shoot mother fucker when they come in your house. Or, take the libtard route. FLIR just had some great deals on 4k cameras and NVR's for black friday.

in mo purple means no tresspassing/hunting you spray the border of your property/ trees

Build a brick wall surrounding your property with iron spikes on the top and a sturdy gate to move your car in and out from.
Also, get a gun.

You can also try wheel locks and other stuff like that when you take your car out of your fortress.

Taking out the spark plug is an oldie but a goodie.

oh, if you're feeling extra froggy, you can install a GPS hidden in your car somewhere with it's own battery supply. I use to do this for friends of mine years ago when GPS was new ( and still pretty expensive compared to now ) when obnoxious car stereos use to be the thing. If you want to vigilante, or call the cops, that's up to you. These things work pretty well though.

Defensive traps. Nothing lethal unless you want to get v&. Just rig up a rope or net trap and call the cops. Record it for when they inevitably call you a racist that hunted them down and tied them up.

Not really. Only a select few companies offered them in the early 2000s. Even Audi A4s didn't get immobilizers until 2003.

Programmable ECU's and immobolizers. I did my engine swap and bypassed my immobalizer. 4 wires tapped into ecu with a small box that replicates the signal needed for the ignition to turn on...Later on, I got a programmable ECU, it allows you to just plug your own ECU in and turn on/off whatever security features or sensors you need with only software and a laptop. Thank you Hondata.

do you drive manual transmission. i know americans mostly don't, not sure about mexicans. in europe you're considered a really bad driver if you had to do your test in an automatic.