Why is Britain being bullied so? Why is this allowed?

Why is Britain being bullied so? Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktrade/oct2016#summary-of-latest-uk-trade-statistics
electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/electoral_commission_pdf_file/0009/79515/List-of-eligible-countries.pdf
youtube.com/results?search_query=UK drone strike
express.co.uk/news/world/590092/WATCH-RAF-Reaper-drone-blasts-ISIS-armoured-truck-with-Hellfire-missile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>Caring if this shitty hag gets bullied

She's a witch who wants to and is turning the island into 1984, these laws are more important her "Red, White and Blue" Brexit deal

Heh.

>She's a witch who wants to and is turning the island into 1984
how is she doing that

Because they fear the British people after they voted against them for Brexit. That is why we hae our new speech laws. This is what happens when you oppose the foe.

Snoopers charter recently passed allowing loads of organisations to access your internet history for up to the last 12 months.

Criticism of Israel, literally any criticism, is now antisemitism

That is crazy. Haven't the politicians read 1984? Why is this allowed?

>Why is Britain being bullied so? Why is this allowed?

Because BRExit is the beginning of the end of their house of cards. We know it and they know it. Next it will be either the Netherlands or Austria.

The EU is fucking toast.

>Snoopers charter recently passed allowing loads of organisations to access your internet history for up to the last 12 months.

A child could bypass the provisions of the snoopers charter.

I pay peanuts for a foreign VPN and having my e-mail hosted in Singapore is far cheaper than having it hosted in the UK (no fucking VAT for starters).

Theresa May is a blowhard.

Whatever happened to the Italian exit movement

>Whatever happened to the Italian exit movement

Beppe Grillo and M5S is not trying to exit the European Union, they are trying to exit the Euro as the German interest rates are killing the Southern Europeans.

The referendum ousted one Europhile, but they simply replaced him with another as they need to keep the plates spinning.

Until M5S is able to lead a coalition, nothing further will happen on Italian Euro exit.

Brussels is influencing this from the back as they did when they effectively ousted the Northern League and replaced them with one of their own in the form of Romano Prodi.

Same shit, different day.

There's only one woman that can save Britain from becoming a third world shit hole.

and her name is Japanese King Arthur

Na they know your a cunt and autistic so they avoid her like a spastic in a canteen table

Have you ever seen a full pledged britbong in real life? Take a picture of them and you get instant memes.

Britisch people are ridiculously ugly. Thats what you get when you have incest generation upon generation.

Btfo crookef yellow teethed, tea slurping, britbong, ugly pieces of shit.

This is pretty much me at any social event. I haven't even participated in any kind of social event in more than a year. If I do enter a room of strangers, I tend to cling to that one friend/acquaintance who is also there far too much, to the extent that even I recognize that my shadowing of this person must be pretty annoying.

I hope so but I have a feeling the EUrocrats are going to pass some legistlation that prevents any member state from ever leaving the union again.

The good thing is that even some remainers here are starting to see just how corrupt and evil the EU really is. I think by the time we leave, 90% of the country will hate the EU.

Calm down Jean-Claude.

We're not coming back. Enjoy your new Molenbeeks btw.

>non-country trying to step up

fuck her

That cleavage though. What a slag.

No offense, but I've never met anyone who fears the british. There are people that think you're smart but the vast majority (at least here) is just waiting for the UK to become 3rd world.

And yes, i am pretty sure you guys will indeed become a poor country eventually, because here's what's gonna happen: EU Politics will use brexit as a warning example. To show that anyone who leaves will be left behind. That's why CETA, TTIP etc. are so important to them.
I really wish to be proven wrong because I like you guys, but I'm afraid that won't be the case.

>Next it will be either the Netherlands or Austria.
Haha, no way Austria would ever leave. Believe me dude, not gonna happen. Not sure about Holland though.
But I think any country will wait what happens to UK before taking steps to leave.

How do we save Britain? ;_;

> financial capital of Europe
London
> oil capital of Europe
Aberdeen
> largest most advanced military
United Kingdom
> 5th largest economy in the world
United Kingdom
> creator and home to the leader of the commonwealth
United Kingdom
> Next to USA the worlds second cultural exporter
Tv, films, language and government
> largest overseas bases in relevant areas
United Kingdom can deploy 40,000 troops, vehicles, ships and planes to any global theatre independently
> countries in the west building aircraft carriers, ssbn, modern frigates,
United States, United Kingdom

If you don't feel threatened or in awe Ahmed it's because we are a diplomatic people and we consider you our friend and ally

> largest most advanced military
Yes yes, in Europe, keep your knickers on

UK is nice desu. Post more to btfo the scummy hun

May has Autism. Don't be mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI

>they're a weak lot some of them in Europe
>Weak. Feeble.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

Come back when your balance of trade is positive, nigger

>largest most advanced military
t-b-h I'd rather have France's military
>le surrender!
Perhaps, but at least their fucking nuclear missiles were made in France instead of imported from the USA.
>b-but we can fire without permission
We do not have supply-chain independence. If the USA cut off support we'd be fucked.

Captcha: Rothschild Offices
Hmm...

Based Maggie. Post more of euros btfo please

>The deficit on trade in goods and services in October 2016 was £2.0 billion, compared with a revised deficit of £5.8 billion in September 2016. The narrowing of the deficit reflects an increase in exports and a decrease in imports between September 2016 and October 2016.
ons.gov.uk/economy/nationalaccounts/balanceofpayments/bulletins/uktrade/oct2016#summary-of-latest-uk-trade-statistics

Did the german man you're cucking give you his iphone now Muhammed?

>Austria.
54% of Austrians voted for a green party communist who 5 days before the election proclaimed he wants a United States of Europe.

Dude, you are delusional and have no idea about how leftist, communist Europe is.

Because the reality is Europe couldn't give two fucks about Brexit.

The delusions of grandeur all Brexshitters had that a Leave victory would result in panic in Brussels and Eurocrats scrambling around pulling their hair out and cursing le based Farage meme did not materialise. A lot of the right-wing parties in the continent aren't even against the EU, they just want it reformed and less cucked.

All our media has been talking about since the referendum is how we will get out of the EU and what the deal will look like. Meanwhile, Brexit wasn't even on the agenda of that EU commission meeting, and having recently travelled to France and Spain, Britain is pretty much non-existent in their press and television. And you people seriously fell for the BRITAIN STRONK meme and believed Europe would bend over because Germany exports a few Audis to be rented out for our flashy niggers to show off in our pathetic congested roads.

And I won't even get started on how Theresa May is planning to introduce a bunch of new rules that would make running a business in the UK even more bureaucratic than it is in Europe. From CEO pay caps to diversity boards and an unrealistic minimum wage. Oh boy you're all in for a ride and I'm glad I have dual citizenship.

>I'm glad I have dual citizenship.
Nervous immigrant spotted

>> financial capital of Europe
>London
Right now, but not post Brexit, as no access means NO ACCESS.

>> oil capital of Europe
>Aberdeen
What is "Aberdeen"? Never heard of it. Do you mean Rotterdam?

>> largest most advanced military
>United Kingdom
With the massive fall in the pound, Germany has the biggest military expenditures right now in Europe.

>> 5th largest economy in the world
>United Kingdom
Ok, let us see, America, Japan, China, Germany, France - all bigger after the pound kept dropping like a stone. Heck, even India is overtaking the UK.

>> creator and home to the leader of the commonwealth
>United Kingdom
What is a "Commonwealth"? Is that the "union" of Nigeria, Somalia, Pakistan and India?

>> Next to USA the worlds second cultural exporter
>Tv, films, language and government
Never heard of a single British film, TV show and what the hell, government? What "government" is the UK exporting to whom?

As to language, we all speak American around here. American spelling, American words, American pronunciation.

>> largest overseas bases in relevant areas
>United Kingdom can deploy 40,000 troops, vehicles, ships and planes to any global theatre independently
UK is moving all its remaining troops from Germany back to the UK with Brexit in 2019. Total UK active soldiers has fallen below 160k. Even Greece has as many soldiers as the UK.

>> countries in the west building aircraft carriers, ssbn, modern frigates,
>United States, United Kingdom
Nobody cares about aircraft carries. What you need is drones.

As to frigates, why are EU operations always led by a German flagship? Brits always seen a few fisher boats with 5 black "soldiers" on board.

>commonwealth
wow it's literally nothing. Are you glad all the pakis and nigerians can freely move to Britain and vote in GEs here?

electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/electoral_commission_pdf_file/0009/79515/List-of-eligible-countries.pdf

>Nervous
You and I both know nobody will be deported over Brexit, Sadiq.

>Nobody cares about aircraft carries. What you need is drones

Someone please remind me why I bother with this site.

Doesn't UK have drones?

Sexism toward Theresa.

>Doesn't UK have drones?
No, Germany has drones, the UK is too stupid to build good drones. They still think like in the 1990s - i.e. building an aircraft carrier for MANNED aircraft makes sense, even though what makes sense is having airstrips everywhere in this world for drones to land and launch. Germany uses a base in Turkey to engage in Iraq and Syria. No aircraft carrier needed for any of our 30 operations in the world.

back to back world war champions

>Belgian 'banter'

>back to back world war champions
I am seeing your trips.

Guess what, we were in the finals of both world wars, while Brits had to be bailed out in the quarters by America in both and Russia won in penalties in the final of WW2.

And after 1945 Britistan wasn't even on the map except with losing ALL its colonies and status in the world.

London is the Financial Capital of Europe. What ever your islamic fortune telling says about the future is irrelevant.
Aberdeen is the oil capital of Europe, try and keep up.
German as the largest military? You're not even in the top three, try fighting a war on your own. You can't even protect your women during a new years party.
>What is the commonwealth?
If you don't understand the power of diplomatic relations then I'm not going to explain them to you, but look up how military rule was ended in pakistan in 2007 to see why the 52 nations of the Commonwealth is important and relevant , it's a good place to start.

>Not heard of a single british film, TV and others
James Bond, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Beatles, Manchester United, David Beckham, The Royal Family, Shakespeare. I could go on, but you keep saying you don't what these things are, I'm starting to think you're just plain ignorant.
>overseas bases
What is Bahrain and why is it important?
>Some childish uninformed opinion on Aircraft carriers and drones
Either way the UK operates the second largest fleet of drones in the world, operating over 500
>something about EU operations being led by Germans
[Citation needed] but I'll save you the bother. Did you know that HMS Ocean is currently leading the Americans 5th fleet after taking over from USS Eisenhower?

>UK is too stupid to build good drones.
and I'm done responding to you. You're either a troll or just painfully ignorant as I said above.
Take your pick and watch British Drones blast mudslimes
youtube.com/results?search_query=UK drone strike
express.co.uk/news/world/590092/WATCH-RAF-Reaper-drone-blasts-ISIS-armoured-truck-with-Hellfire-missile

I leave pic related here with you (apply a 20% drop to the dollar for the pound), Mr. Harry Potter who listens to the Beatles while jerking off to Shakespeare.

You were great once, now you are a little Paki Islamic shithole. London is 50% non-white.

>coming from a non-country

Id rather be ugly than a shitskin, Mohammed

>>What is the commonwealth?
>If you don't understand the power of diplomatic relations then I'm not going to explain them to you
Uhmm, yeah. Speaking of the brexit... Ever heard of it?

Anyway you guys stop comparing your tiny balls listing random irrelevant facts.

Who was bullying her?

>Criticism of Israel, literally any criticism, is now antisemitism
Can you explain how it's not?

They're criticizing a political entity

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
gif

Maybe because Israel is a country and jews are a demographic group?
That would be like saying anyone who criticizes the state of Ghana is a nigger hater...

>her face

>Links an image of proof that the UK contributes more to NATO than Germany
What exactly are you trying to say here, kraut?

I think what he is trying to tell you is that this is not fortune telling because it is ACTUALLY HAPPENING
Like shit just got real nigga
Pic related

>Haven't the politicians read 1984
this fucking guy

If I had a Saber, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon her anus that you would never shit again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of her peachy white cheeks in my hands, satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in her will scorch the eyes of god himself.

Nobody likes us desu

Yeah! Well! I didn't want to be friends with you anyway!