Interesting

interesting

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/12/what_gave_us_donald_trump_is_what_gave_us_dylann_roof.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tuvalu is stupendous.

archive.is link or gtfo

really fires up the ol neurons

Really fires my neurons. Really activates my almonds. It definitely lets the sink inside. I'm experiencing some stimulation in my prefrontal cortex alright.

all the blood in my dick is still pumping into my dick

having a trouble distinguishing features is a key part in diagnosing autism

>Slate

How edgy.

Really cucked my buck

>The one chilling thing is, Trump and Roof have something very much in common, the belief that being white is being right.

>Trump said on his campaign trail that Mexicans were rapists, Muslims were terrorists, and blacks were thugs.

>David Koenstein is a senior writer for Slate

(((Koenstein)))

>Stein

it really got my neurogenesis going

Not edgy enough to beat Salon advocating for pedophilia.

What a bunch of sick fucks.

would this be considered slander

Why is it taking them so long to figure out that this kind of shit causes the opposite of its desired effect?

>in

It's going to be hilarious to see their reaction when an actual race war and white chimpout starts.

well?
really got the ol brain electricity to thunk

So Trump is now literally Dylan Roof?

>leftists talking about resentment
talk about pot calling the kettle blacked

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/12/what_gave_us_donald_trump_is_what_gave_us_dylann_roof.html

view the actual website, these guys are trying to make an honest living

evrytime

Very much so make-a the brain do-a some-a the thinking!

Slate is a fucking joke. I don't really know what we can do about them but they constantly push shit like this onto their dancing monkey readership.

It's factually incorrect and pushes a non-existant connection with the probable effect of generating violence and distrust in institutions. However I think it's technically not slander because of some nonsense about proving clear intent.

Why do these people lie so blatantly and sound so retarded doing it? Are they simply overcome with the Jewish Hubris or this some kind of advanced 7D chess playing to make non-retards lose hope in humanity?

>Heh let me just put a picture of Trump next to a picture of Roof
>Yea that will surely lead people to believe there is a connection

@103115024
But Trump is literally Hitler! Lol!
Like if you agree!

I am going to enjoy the purge. Usually I do not enjoy killing. Even when I had to shoot a nigger in self defense there was no joy in it; simply duty. Now all the leftists and liberals and Jews and cucks and traitors to the country that will be bled screaming...? Those I will enjoy watching die.

Gas the kike. Race war now.

liked

Ok Mr. McRooGuu