Obama Press Conference -- Happening of the Century?

How many of you limp-wristed maggots will be picking up arms tomorrow if Obama announces that the election was invalid because of "MUH RUSSIA"? It's time to nut up or shut up, men. MAGA

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/15/politics/white-house-trump-russia-earnest/index.html
classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm
a.pomf.cat/ritrvp.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=sGyl7lxFWeI
youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA
youtube.com/watch?v=fjzaD0Va39g
reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's pretty much an open invitation to kick the shit out of the establishment

This
Dad remembers this shit

>It's literally nothing.
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/12/15/politics/white-house-trump-russia-earnest/index.html

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

classic-web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

There were a lot of posts about this earlier today.. I'm curious to see what he's going to say

a.pomf.cat/ritrvp.mp4

He's just gonna say some shit about Syria and then wish everyone a happy holidays.

Much to the chagrin of blueballed liberals dying for some sort of release in their sad cucked lives.

>declares war on russia
>says "good luck with that shit, cracker"
>leaves for Zuck's mansion in HI

Trump knew this would happen, this is why he wouldnt move in to the white house.
He is already prepping for counter measures.

I am curious about the speech. My guess is that it will be another "obama scolds America" speech. If he does go full retard and suspend transition he will definitely have a legacy as the president who caused America to tear itself apart.

In all seriousness Obama might have a chance to secure a decent legacy if he comes out tomorrow and says "Russia was not involved, the Republicans won. I call for a peaceful transition of power and for the nation to start healing."

Fat fucking chance that happens though.

Remember to carry.

Forget it.

This is just a ruse to get us to watch his presser
I'm not falling for it

>legacy
>implying he's not just some random illegal alien

If he stars a war before he steps down I will personally fly to the US, and kick him in the nuts, square in the nuts.

Dubs.

I would travel to the US on a tourist visa and join up with the first resistance group I can find.

When is it? Post a link, you stupid faggot.

It's gonna be nothing. It's always nothing

I will not participate in any revolt but I will be sure to carry an extra concealed carry. No fuckin way will I end up being swarmed by a pack of feral liberals.

I doubt the liberals will support a nuclear war / ww3. Unless Obama says putin is sexist, then they will be in line to press the button for the apocalypse.

Pretty scary.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGyl7lxFWeI

>I doubt the liberals will support a nuclear war / ww3.

Literally a possibility had Clinton won.

Agreed I supported Trump. This feels like a last ditch attempt to start a war no one wants, like the "war on terror" all over again.

It's literally nothing

He's just gonna give America his unbiased review of rogue one.

>This feels like a last ditch attempt to start a war no one wants

The kike wants it.

Never let anyone tell you leftists do not support war or violence. They do, when it is their side enforcing such actions.

We were facing WWIII if Hillary won, and we may still be depending on how medicated Obama is walking into this presser tomorrow.

You're talking about a guy who vacations more than W did, and whose last vacation starts the day after tomorrow.

My head has been swimming, I should at least pick up a pen right? Im a poorfag in Chicago with no gun... Probabky should pick up at least a bit of food right.

Just off yourself and offer your corpse as food for the rebells.

>FORGERY

>FORGERY

>FORGERY

>FORGERY

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM&feature=youtu.be

Cleaning my rifles now, just bought a bunch of ammo, got 40lbs of rice and a shit ton of water. Fucking bring it you treasonous pieces of shit

>My guess is that it will be another "obama scolds America" speech.
Pretty much. Obama doesn't have the balls to suspend the transition so he'll do what he does, decry "foreign attempts to influence our election" while saying the actual results weren't hacked. He'll still cry about bigotry or something and basically tell us how morally superior he is and then peace out.

Happening as it was foretold.

I've been pro-gun but haven't felt I need a gun my whole life. I've done fine with my fists, and I come from the ghetto dirty south. I was the only white boy.

If he announces anything that could be civil unrest worthy, I'm getting a gun.

Well you're clearly an ignorant fuck and even call yourself boy. Pull up your pants faggot.

If shit doesn't go down right away, gun prices are gonna skyrocket. Still might look into getting an AR-15 or other meme rifle to accompany my hunting stuff.

If it's "patriarchy," remotely white, and right of their unhinged left, they would immediately be frothing at the mouth to glass The ENEMY with no formal declaration or warning of war.

Tears might come later (for virtue signaling), but they'd feel prideful for doing a "service" to the world.

I was a boy, when I was a child. Unlike you. You were always a faggot. Unlike you, I don't posture. I was smart enough to know sagging was something fake ass niggers did to look hard but it actually means they want gay sex.

I had the nuts to tell them too. U made wite boi?

maybe it's a hail mary and they hope somehow they pull it off

When is this from?

None.

/thread

>If he stars a war before he steps down I will personally fly to the US, and kick him in the nuts, square in the nuts.
I've capped this post as well as got my Russian friend to hack your ip address. If you don't follow through we will find you.

Well you definitely grew up in the south, you sound plenty stupid. You can't even into sentences properly. Your entire first post was posturing. You've clearly been to prison and you probably wear it like a badge of honor, ,just like your shitty tats. You're an embarrassment.

I read this in a really thick australian accent and laughed my ass off.

I love wake and bakes

Distinctly possible.

Help stop Jewish safety violations against Montana goyim.

Probably none. Trump supporters are nothing but cowards.

What MSM reports about Syria is a lie and ythe US is going after other sovereign nations soon

youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA

youtube.com/watch?v=fjzaD0Va39g

watch this for the master plan its a solider talking about obamas plan

I just hope all the niggers die in the riots. Literally all of them. I would be so happy.

precious roleplay desu

10 dollars says it's him telling everyone to calm down and wait 4 years. I know he doesn't like trump but he's not a big enough idiot to incite civil war 2.0

NYC reporting in.

I have a list of Pizza establishments suspected of pedo ops.

We can peacefully gather there.

He doesn't have the power to declare the election result invalid or valid

When will the press conference be?

Any kind of move to fix the elections now would be basically a 3rd world stuff, pretty much admitting we are a banana republic now.

answer this already

Nah, I'm just messing with you, kid. You're alright.

Found it Krautfriend, 2:15 p.m. ET (1915 GMT)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG