/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

We are the fire inspectors now! edition
Thread #65

previous thread

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
Watch out i'll log your IP :^)

>Articles about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/M2sBe
web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/
archive.is/wL0UJ
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces
indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/
phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/
savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/
KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/
KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/
KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/
KIKEbook.com/diybooking/
KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/
diyphl.com
localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows
KIKEbook.com/groups/DALLASDIY
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
youtu.be/ZGUhAKyKTLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
strawpoll.me/11886498
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Safety bump.

This is where we are now.

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march, which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them! In addition, look at Baltimore Md and Richmond Va.. all are easy drives to DC. I will be looking at a map to see what is west and east of the city that we should hit too.

Every Shithole that gets closed may help protect someone from the million woman parade from a violent protestor!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!

LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.
Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

In addition, there are many runaways every year and others who go missing... you never know who is going to be found in some of these places. Just a thought.

We must proceed on the assumption that out 3 letter alphabet anons haven't heard of these places before....Doesn't mean you can't make a one way transmission to these anons...I suspect we are being visited.

Have we dwindled the fire?

Take a moment and remember our fallen heroes.
Our work stops them from dying.

>>>SEAL OF SAFETYCERTIFIED SAFE

DAY OF THE EXTINGUISHER SOON

>Archives:

archive.is/M2sBe

web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/

archive.is/wL0UJ

archive.is/M2sBe

>News and Wiki:
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces

indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/

phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/

savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge

>Kikebook

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/

KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/

KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/ BOISE

KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/

KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/

KIKEbook.com/diybooking/

KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/

diyphl.com

localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows

faceberg.com/pg/thirdspaceartcollective/photos

KIKEbook.com/groups/DALLASDIY

Sounds like those people are safety minded! Good on them.

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

We have also found Residential premises being used Commercially is an easy violation to find and enforce.

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

THE FIRE DIES DOWN

This person has been shilling her paper walled apartments all over LA flophouse related posts.

We've opened up a market for SAFETY

>City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy
When was the last time you were outside OP?

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

and even VICE admits we're fucking winning
>Stryker says that, while many raid campaigns fail, he thinks this one might do some damage unless government officials decide to step in. "If they are calling attention to building code violations, and if those violations are actually there, I can see them causing a lot of anguish," he says. After all, these spaces are underfunded and complying with building codes isn't exactly easy.
>"If authorities actually respond to these calls—and I don't know why they wouldn't in the wake of something like this Oakland situation," he says with a pause before adding, "I think this is kind of an ingenious plan that has a high potential for success."
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

S T A Y
A
F
E

>>>THREAD REMINDER

>Places to Report
Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) →
Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) →
Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) →
The Firehouse (124 Eastern Ave, Worcester, MA) →

>Places to Research
The Playroom (Bethesda, MD) → find address
Hoyt House (Buffalo, NY) → find address
Tribal Haus (possibly 3648 Old York Rd, Baltimore, MD) → find violations
HausHouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) → find violations
Cafe Infoshop (935 F Street, Fresno, CA) → find violations
LAVA (4134 Lancaster Ave, Belmont, Philadelphia, PN) → find violations
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (1825 Park St, Middledton, WI) → find violations

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD) baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO) pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA) twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA) laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA) i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA) i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)

Reminder of what is at stake. Every 63 seconds there is a structural fire somewhere in the USA.

What a /safe/ woman! Thanks to her installation, many, many artists can work knowing they won't die in a fire!

stay safe firebros

Living in clean safe environments will reduce their degenerate tendencies and teach them order.

This is a win.

Any updates on Zool's, Hazmat Warehouse, and Burnt Ramen?

F

stay safe

Burnt Ramen is already scheduled for inspection. I don't know about Zool's and Hazmat Warehouse.
I'm hoping for an user to post progress to this point, otherwise I may have to freelance and hope I don't redo work a different user already did.

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

and even VICE admits we're fucking winning
>Stryker says that, while many raid campaigns fail, he thinks this one might do some damage unless government officials decide to step in. "If they are calling attention to building code violations, and if those violations are actually there, I can see them causing a lot of anguish," he says. After all, these spaces are underfunded and complying with building codes isn't exactly easy.
>"If authorities actually respond to these calls—and I don't know why they wouldn't in the wake of something like this Oakland situation," he says with a pause before adding, "I think this is kind of an ingenious plan that has a high potential for success."
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

sweet german user takes his post back!

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD) baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO) pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA) twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA) laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA) i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA) i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (Middledton, WI)
Tribal Haus (Baltimore, MD)
Cafe Infoshop (Fresno, CA)

Burnt Ramen is apparently facing pressure from the local government so we can ignore it, Zools and Hazmat Warehouse turned out to be defunct

Thanks for reposting it, desu

The mayor of wherever-the-fuck-it-is looks like he's gearing up to make an example of Burnt Ramen. He sent out an e-mail blast calling BR their own Ghost Ship. He later walked it back saying he wasn't trying to single them out, but I think the writing's on the wall. Reporting them further won't do shit.

No idea about the others.

no zool's wasn't but oakland said they weren't going to kneejerk on reports so we moved on to authorities more concerned about safety

those stairs tho

so we've went to war with a british colony, caused weaponized gifs, and are now fighting fires?

youtu.be/ZGUhAKyKTLY

Did I do good guys?

>tfw we have more current reports out than shut downs
We're really doing it
We're really Making America Safe Again.

thanks for the oc m8

wasn't it? i must be thinking of a different one lol, there were a few that turned out to be already /safe/

Holy shit we got half the ones listed last night.

There are likely hundreds if not thousands of these, we need to shut them all down for safety's sake.

no

>Places to Report
Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) The Firehouse (124 Eastern Ave, Worcester, MA) >Places to Research
The Playroom (Bethesda, MD) find address
Second Empire (Cedar Park, Philadelphia, PA) find more precise address
HausHouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) find violations
Cafe Infoshop (935 F Street, Fresno, CA) find violations
LAVA (4134 Lancaster Ave, Belmont, Philadelphia, PA) find violations

Sup Forums has become its own micronation complete with emergency services.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

>The fire was used as evidence by the Nazi Party that communists were plotting against the German government. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

commies were not cool about fire safety then, and they're not cool about it now.

Remember to stay safe wherever you are, guys

working on it now

>thanks for the oc m8
you're welcome

bretty good m8, keep spreading awareness

You too.

Anyone seen this FB thread in the DC DIY group? Top kek. They're doing our work for us.

Best week on Sup Forums in ages tbqh

Worry about druggies, goy.
>Fucking New Zealander

From the amount of salt these threads are creating.
I'd say y'all are on to something

>never has addresses posted because cos watch our FB

Shut it down

Thanks senpai. I'm just trying to do kek's work you know

>Or they just want everything to burn
>AS WE'RE FUCKING TRYING TO STOP SHIT FROM BURNING

Don't forget that Obama's birth certificate is now proven fake.

Idiots left the layers in it!

The funny thing is it's not like they're stopping any goddamn thing. Half the time the bands headlining these dumps leak the addresses on a public post... probably because they want people to actually fucking show up and buy their merch.

nazi book burnings, on the other hand, perfectly safe. 10/10 for enforcing safety rules.

This is working so great

Reminder to focus on DC. All the protesting retards who will show up for the inauguration will be staying in places like these and we could make ABSOLUTE SURE they are as SAFE as possible.

Remember to test your smoke alarms!

kek

We were always great on safety.
Absolute safety through absolute authority

Look at all those watchful eyes making sure the fire doesn't spread. I bet it feels great to warm you right hand over a safe fire.

Sup Forums atm

user, this is very clearly a controlled burn. Very safe, many watchful eyes to ensure the fire does not spread beyond the enclosure.
It's even burning on concrete out in the open, very well ventilated.

Shady-sounding places in DC with ALL AGES shows happening THIS WEEKEND:
-Chill Factory (location unknown)
-Rhizome (6950 Maple St NW)
-Haushouse (Brookland neighborhood?)

Investigate, gather evidence, report.

Sup Forums after they get shuttered

not only are these individuals unsafe as fuck, they are open and unashamed of it

will add these to the list of places to research, try to find some pics of the venues (inside and/or out) so we can find violations

weaponized gifs and a british colony?

The fuck did i miss?

would someone be down to listen to this podcast in the background of researching places? it may contain memes (eg. caltrops) and/or new venues that are unsafe.

whoops

Tuvalu threads

>As a Muslim, I defend my Jewish brothers and sisters with all I have
>Ryan Scott

Jesus Christ, is this piece of shit a convert to Islam?

Pic related is Rhizome (6950 Maple St NW). It's a fucking house so it's probably unsafe.

>"I am old enough to remember when Sup Forums was actually funny," says Brianna Wu, a computer programmer who heads development at a gaming company called Giant Spacekat. "They were more of a site based on irreverent chaos. They would do things like sabotage online polls to name a scientific boat and it was ridiculous and childish but no one got hurt."

Vice is such a load of bullshit

strawpoll.me/11886498

i'm listening to it now

wonder if that was mine or germanbro's post

jew goldstein gave some a ((journalist)) a "seizure" with a gif.

pol went to war with tuvula

also that means jeff crenshaw is likely one of our salty visitors kek

>Skyrim
>Skyrim on a console

You make the lefties look good.

washington dc needs to be a top priority, we need to close every single one of those shitholes before the inauguration. make a dc themed diy thread so that everyone can focus on that.

Jeffy is a literal cuck, Kek bless him.

whats wrong with skyrim on a console?

lack of mods maybe idk

>tfw live in TN

Kek. Should have realized it was one of you. 8/10 good bait.

>one of them just said something abotu a "noise-pop-post-rock band"
literal cancer

who actually uses mods though...

>safety swatting
Nobody's being swatted.
>alt-right troll tactic
Fuck off.

0/0. I watched 23 seconds.

she's right though.

i only use them after i have finished the vanilla tbqh