Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Explain yourselves, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

putinhackselection.ytmnd.com/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
yournewswire.com/putin-is-advised-by-aliens-says-labour-politician/
wsbtv.com/news/georgia/georgia-secretary-of-state-says-cyberattacks-linked-back-to-dhs/475707667
giving.web.cern.ch
scribd.com/document/334219220/Emails
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hacked how?

Putin literally hacked it from his home computer

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE HAS JUST BEING DEBUNKED;;;;;GOODBYE FAGGOTS

Russiaphobic bigot

Who cares.

>Trump's tax returns from the 1990s were leaked from some shill at the IRS
>Hillary uses information leaked against Trump, nobody says she conspired with the IRS
>Information leaked about DNC from some shill in the kremlin
>Trump uses this information against Hillary, he's literally hitler and it's a Russian conspiracy

how can you hack a machine not connected to the internet? honest question

This can't be happening. I just got back from zumba class, and I was going to put my clothes in the washer, and there's a leak in the water heater that the russians made. I didn't actually see them cutting a hole in the water heater, but my plumber has a russian accent, and those soviets hate america. Plus, who benefits from my water heater leaking? That's right, PUTIN's russia does. Let that sink in. It's obvious that russian hackers did it.

Things just keep going from bad to worse. I thought I could fix it by buying a bunch of sponges and taping them to the hole in the pipe, since I read an article saying that they would absorb all the water, but that turned out to be fake news, and now water's starting to flow into the kitchen. I had to make a cushion wall around around the wiring for the lights to make sure they don't get wet.

Why would they do this to me? I don't even know them. This is seriously a huge problem, my world is literally falling to pieces. We seriously need to stop this fake news, it's already ruined my life and it's only going to make everything even worse, that's why we need to pass a law getting rid of the 1st amendment.

1 like = 1 respect

lick the sweat off my ballsack

faggot

I don't know why don't you ask your Russian overlords controlling Sup Forums fucking drumpfag

get this fake news out of here REEEEEEEEE

We 400 pound hackers went to the polls with our paper ballots to hack the election for Russia.

Pretty interesting read

putinhackselection.ytmnd.com/

Granted I think this whole drama is full retard and desperation from libtards who want the bitch in office, but still. I get chill vibes from this sick tune.

What I want to make clear about this narrative is -- there's no reason it should make a difference to the electors. It was said long before the election that the hacks were russian... and the states voted for Trump. They have that right. The narrative is irrelevant and grasping.

Coming from the CIA, who's job is to delegitimize foreign leaders and orchestrate coups... not the FBI, the counter-espionage agency and the NSA which monitors shit like this.

Liberal MSM is spreading the story that CIA claims Russia hacked US elections.

- either MSM is playing dangerous game and lying
- CIA is trying to CIA the USA on Obama's orders
- CIA is trying to CIA the USA on some psycho's orders
- a foreign government is using the USA to make itself look stupid

>Did Russians
>not Russians did
Faggot

Even captain cuck himself, Glenn Greenwald, thinks that this narrative is bullshit.

You got me, Sup Forums. You discovered my nefarious plans to hijack the election.

T. Putin

>intelligence
>a month late after the election

top kek

how did they find out

All Russia did was expose the truth. There isn't even any evidence it was them, faggot. And if it was, who the fuck cares? We should be more worried about the information that was uncovered rather than who uncovered it.

Every government acts in it's own interests. Anything else would be a betrayal to it's own citizens.

The US does this MORE than any other nation, in fact they go too far, that's why the US is the most hated nation in the world:

- expansion to Eastern Europe
- meddling in countries around the South China Sea
- war machine in the Middle East

So, Sup Forums what would you rather your future/potential children learn?

Russian, a beautiful and native white language

Or Arabic, ugly shitskinspeak.

This Pooinloo clearly poos in a hidden underground loo.

>My town is small. Really small.

>I graduated with 122 people. Everyone has a name and a reputation. There are no strangers. We know your story. We know your mom. We know her sister. We know that your uncle was arrested for public intoxication. We know who arrested him. If you are not known, you don’t exist here.

>When we started 8th grade, Devon didn’t exist here. No one had met him, and we certainly didn’t know his story. We didn’t know that he was born in a Texas prison. We didn’t know he had spent years in foster care. We didn’t know his father, or his stepmom, or his step-brother. We didn’t know his life was in turmoil.

>Here’s what I knew: he was in our grade, he always smiled, and his ringtone was the infamous Emmett Till line from Lil’ Wayne’s verse on “Karate Chop.” He wasn’t good at being quiet, but he was good at being funny. Also, he was black, which was fairly unheard of in my upstate New York town. He was The New Kid.

>As time went on, I figured out a few more things about The New Kid. During last period study hall, I learned that we had a similar sense of humor and taste in music.

>When he first came to school, the leaves were turning orange. By the time that ice covered morning windshields, Devon was becoming one of us. By the time it melted away, Devon even had a girlfriend.

>Her name was Jessica. Jess was a foot or so shorter than he was, with a strawberry blond ponytail and a tomboy charm. She was and is one of my closest friends, particularly that year because she was the person I walked home with.

>We had a simple routine. She lived on Sixth and I lived on Third. A block down from the bottom of the school stairs, then two blocks left from there. She would continue left for three blocks, and I would veer right three more blocks to my house.

>Devon lived far enough from the school that he should have been bussing. The first few days of their short-lived relationship, he would join and walk her to her house before doubling back and trekking to the other side of town. Soon, the extra six blocks outweighed the novelty of the new relationship, and he’d veer right when I did.

>To this day, we are both terrible at small talk. Had we been better at it, we would have chattered for three blocks and said our goodbyes. Instead settled for silence. A few times per week one of us would break the silence with the occasional weird question.

>“Did cavemen ever think about the meaning of life?” “What would a pirate say if he couldn’t pronounce r’s?” “How would you spell cazh? Like the short form of casual?”

>We slowly broke the ice, but chipping away was getting us nowhere.

>I finally found the question that would shatter it.

>“What do you think is the best Pokémon game?”

>Smash.

>“Silver, duh.”

>“Right? I was thinking about playing when I get home.”

>“Do you, like, own them all?”

>“Yeah, but I was going to set up an emulator on my TV. Wanna come to my house for a bit?”

>A block later, we splashed through the remains of smashed ice to my front door. Within 10 minutes, Devon fit in comfortably. He helped me joke my way through explaining to my mom why a mysterious kid just walked through the door with me and we darted upstairs where a Pokémon Silver ROM sat ready for us.

>We chose a Totodile as a starter. We were excited to catch an Onix and named it after a certain body part that adolescent boys are particularly attached to. That Onix would become our favorite as we ran through the game like true Pokémon Masters. We pumped Afroman through the speakers and eventually ran through his entire discography. The sun set, the Umbreons came out, and Devon hadn’t spoken to his parents.

>We never asked if he could stay the night. We never asked if he could stay for two weeks, but he did that too. I still don’t know if he was escaping home during those two weeks. He continued to come and stay for periods of a week, two weeks, a month, but he’d always returned home. I picked up a little: he loved his father, but there were issues at home. I didn’t feel the need to pry.

>We’re on the sixth year now, and I write this as he plays Pokémon Mystery Dungeon on his bed, right next to mine. There is nothing to escape anymore, and we’ve turned the tundra to farmland. But most importantly, we beat Pokémon Trainer Red with our trusty stone phallus.

but snopes told me there was no voter fraud in the election

He threatened to cut off my hands and fuck me to death with them. I just came for the memes, my man. What am I gonna do?!

The US is doing a better job at Putin's cult of personality than Russia is. According to the media, Putin is a literal mastermind who is like the Illuminati personified. What a cool guy

Nice fake news. The source is the DHS but they say in the same statement that they don't have any actual evidence. But they also say there's REASON TO BELIEVE.

So this flies but not pizzagate? Fuck. You.

Hacked via communist skynet and the cutting edge tech in any 400 lb russian hacker's basement obviously.

Didn't you know? Putin is to blame for EVERYTHING. Brexit, Greece having money troubles, why OP is a faggot. The list goes on and on! Bet let me tell you about why communism isn't so bad because Castro was a pretty chill dude!

Kgbanon here. We did it.

VODKA'D

Own up
Which one of us Putin?

Pic me.

Definitely not Putin.

Checked.
This is simply the msm destroying itself.

caught in the act!

This false-flag is cringeworthy

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936

>Believing anything US intelligence says

Is he our guy?

>tfw we live in a simulation
>tfw Russia has developed technology capable of hacking of Hacking the source code of reality itself as a last resort to prevent global nuclear holocaust with the assistance of notable time traveler Donald 'The One' Trump

Who do you think gave the command to putin?

They're trying to save us from leftist, liberal cancer.

Reminder that these kinds of things are leaked specifically in order to influence public opinion. It's like polls. Election polls are merely to influence voters and demoralize them, as we saw with Trump.

What does the CIA gain by leaking this? Exactly what you see. turmoil. If I was really a spook, I wouldn't go around releasing my secret intel, right?

Ayyys obviously
yournewswire.com/putin-is-advised-by-aliens-says-labour-politician/

Thanks

The only thing this place is hacking is counter-strike, get the fuck out.

nothing you're saying is connected to anything, you're having talking point diarrhea. however, intelligence agencies believe the dnc and rnc hacks came from Russia. Lindsay graham and various other republican senators accept the intelligence reports. it's mainly trump who, despite having no evidence of his own, rejects the findings. now, if you don't believe russia uses cyber propaganda in attempts to sway elections all over the world, you're ignorant of 40 years of Russian propaganda tactics. how successful they are, however, is completely unknown because they only weigh in on issues which are already salient.

>source: kike news network

I'm sorry my faggot liberals are so mean to you Russia-senpai ;_;

guys i caught the russian hacker in the act
i have video evidence

how are emails not connected to the internet?

>hacking counter-strike
git gud fagget

Fuck off kike

The RNC and DNC stuff was leaked. Now Russia is the bad guy because of their pipeline with Syria. Our fearless leaders want the one with the saudis.

I didn't realize that was the central intelligence agencies job was solely to fabricate intelligence can you provide a source for that claim? also can you please provide your intelligence source which contradicts the findings that russia hacked rnd and dnc servers?

LAST SENTENCE OF THE ARTICLE
"But that is all speculation—the only way that the full scope of Russia's involvement in the hacking campaign and other aspects of the information campaign against Clinton (and for Trump) will be known is if the Obama administration publishes conclusive evidence in a form that can be independently analyzed."
no
proof

>didn't realize CIA job is to fabricate intelligence

Where the fuck have you been?

Damn, comrade Putin has put on some weight.

wsbtv.com/news/georgia/georgia-secretary-of-state-says-cyberattacks-linked-back-to-dhs/475707667

This was interesting. It doesn't undo the anonymous claims about the dnc and rnc (still no evidence presented; only claims).

However, the indication of this discovery is that at least some of the cyber attacks that occur to our govt and political groups originate from our own side.

Was that Internet shut down from a couple months ago from our side? Are there other instances where agents of our own intelligence community conducted clandestine operations to frame or blackmail or harm members of our own govt or political system?

Fake news. The intel sources say in verbatim they have no evidence of Putin's involvement.

The Russians are hacking reality, stupid!
We at CERN are actively trying to stop them and mend the inter-temporal deviation of reality. We're trying to fix the timeline back to its designated track!
But we cannot do it alone, we need your help.
Donate now! At
giving.web.cern.ch

Sup Forums was infiltrated with Kremlin shills

How is this something that would make electors not vote trump? The suspicion that Russia did it, like the emails themselves, was already on the table before the election, so voters could ALREADY have taken that into consideration. The '"'""'argument""" stands on that only releasing DNC info was unfair and that the voters have made a skewed judgement because of it, but the voters already knew a foreign agent might have gathered the info.

No evidence, American niggers are at it again to destroy white race.

definite proof right here
what do you have to say for yourselves

It's fake news, by the Jews.

Please stop hacking us, budget Ivan.

>Title: Russia hacked the election
>Content: Maybe Russia was behind the DNC hack

This is some seriously disgusting manipulation. Most people only read the headlines.

I think he's referring to voting machines senpai.

When media jews say "Russia hacked the election" are they referring to how the DNC's emails were hacked which lead to them being exposed as in the hank for hillbeast? And then they phished Podesta which exposed him as a satanic pedo? Because it seems like they did the American people a favor, informing them of corrupt pedos in government. How can media Jews say this with a straight face? Are people actually falling for it?

They can't say it like that because it doesn't fit the narrative.

>People unironically shill this message
>Over here as well
>Now trying to instill the idea that the rise of nationalism is also due to Russia
>Assad is winning in Syria
>Thinking people can't see this is all propaganda to go to war against Syria/Russia anyway when Rebels/ISIS have utterly failed

Are the reporters literally that dumb that the MSM can't come up with anything better, or do they really have that low regard for the populace?

You guys should be ashamed of yourself. You call yourself a fucking 1st world all powerful country and allow anyone to go around claiming someone violated your most sacred contract. Even in my country the ruling govt would go immediately if someone came and said China (which, let's face it- is 10 times as powerful as we are) hacked our elections.

China and hell even Pakistan manipulates our journalists but at least our governments have enough shame not to expose themselves by talking about it.

In my country they'd say- was Obama wearing bangles (basically was he a woman) that he couldn't do anything? Why talk nonsense now?

This is obvious bullshit.

The NYT was navel gazing at how they were complicit in spreading Russian propaganda, JUST BECAUSE THE STORIES WERE AGAINST MAINSTREAM (Dem) NARRATIVE. I dunno, news presenting alternative views is a good thing?!

This is a reaction to the election. The left has found itself nearly completely politically powerless, and they have neither young politicians with new ideas in the wings, nor any sort of logical or ideological doctrine to counter the populism of the new right as is forming and evolving under Trump.

So: they are trying to paint Trump and the Republican majority as illegitimate in the eyes of the American public. This is all they have beyond direct obstruction in congress. A year ago a SJW's whining about 'feelings' might have had an effect, but no more. A year ago BLM rioting in the streets might have had an effect, but no more.

This is just yet another artificial mechanism to control the discourse of America. It is as fake as CNN. It is as fake as the tits on a trap.

It reeks of pathetic desperation.

What if Putin rigged the election so that they wouldn't have to go to war with us? Everyone knows Hillary was on the fast track to a nuclear war with them over faggot ass Syrian air space.

They currently even claim that russia forces fugees to rape and kill in europe.
cause it apperantly putin that force merkel to say that everyone can come and to ignore eu wide law, ignore refugee requriements and dont vet the fugees on terror connections which in basic plain terms means nothing less than knowingly importing terror into the EU.

But no you see putin made the stupid cunt do it he forced her he is a jedi.

Lugenpresse

Help fight a Jewish extortion plot.
scribd.com/document/334219220/Emails

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O