DRAIN THE SWAMP

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN YOU FAGGOTS STILL SUPPORT TRUMP AFTER THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/12/trump-s-sec-of-state-favorite-rex-tillerson-praised-tpp.html
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-but Soros

He was playing 4D chess against pol the whole time :(

Did you expect him to get some magical people who are smart enough, experienced enough, without any ties to business, and poor?

>He was playing 4D chess against pol the whole time :(

NO REFUNDS

>Did you expect

eVERYTIME

psyops shill OP. You have lost the right to doubt Trump for 100 days.
Just because someone worked for Soros doesn't necessarily make them evil.
Seth Rich worked for the DNC but he was a good man underneath it all.

I kinda never cared. It's still funny though lmao

>You have lost the right to doubt Trump for 100 days.

Yes you can't attack someone until 100 days in office. Bullfuckingshit you did the same with Obama.

>4D chess
He was playing checkers the whole time and now that America kinged him he can move backwards.

>Pissed Trump appointed winners instead of losers like OP

oh my goodness. he hired people who have previously worked for other people? disgusting.

>I'm gonna make up excuses for why my candidate is a sell out

lmao what did he appoint alex jones to (in top right corner, next to pence)

Trump is anti political establishment. He chooses businesspeople because they are not politicians. This diagram proves Trump is delivering on his promise.

I didn't say he did appoint alex. He has however mobilized the conspiracytards voters out for him and he gets a shit ton from the Kochs.

All of his cabinet picks are picks Bush would pick, like Betty DeVos or Rex Tillerson.

You don't have to hold public office to be part of the political establishment.

desu the Donald said multiple times that we need competent people, not politicians. As long as he can control them, it's fine.

Remember during the primaries when they were talking about the Iran deal?

>"It's pathetic, one of the worst deals we ever made"
>"Our negotiators don't know what they're doing"
>"we need people who can be tough--some of them are terrible people, but they can get things done"
The Donald knows these people are the scum of the earth. But this time, he intends to pull the strings, not the other way around. By all means, we should be vigilant, but the choices alone don't merit panic.

actually I didn't. I hated McCain (still do and yes he would have been even worse, traitorous daddy's boy) and was on Obama's side until he kept bombing after saying he wouldn't and won the peace prize for it.

If Trump makes no moves for the wall, deportation or prosecuting Killary fair enough. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

that's a pretty weak argument. sure, some light conspiracy theories were validated by leaks over the election cycle, but none of that was enabled by trump. if anything, its the reverse: trump was enabled by conspiracy theories

Alex Jones did mobilize a lot of new voters who never voted before to come out for Trump. Those same voters are now betrayed so it will be interesting what they will do next.

Donald unironically feels to me like Dubya on steroids. Basically he's saying whatever the fuck he wants while filling his cabinet with folks who are drowning the cuckservative kool aid. He's barely even receiving intelligence reports while Pence is said to be getting them daily. I think this will be an entertaining four years but it'll still be orthodox republican shit to the max

cant hex the rex nigga

> hahah yeah drumph has filled his cabinet with the swamp and works for soros lolol pol BTFO!!!
> we paid soros shills are still here because _____

you aint got shit on the rex

Except Bush picked less white males than Trump.

TIME TO START REX POSTING

SOMEBODY SAY OIL??????????

>american professionals who have been employed at the highest levels

Hmm, how many of them owe Saudi Arabia favors? How many are working as lobbyists?

FUCK ME IN THE REX HOLE

Trump’s Secretary of State Favorite Rex Tillerson Praised TPP

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/12/trump-s-sec-of-state-favorite-rex-tillerson-praised-tpp.html

personally i'm happy so far
can't wait for january 20th

REXON THE TEXON

Alright, listen up. You and your friends, probably just weak characters like you, are probably having the time of your life. Probably the only one, seeing as how your hobbies of mercilessly bullying someone speaks volumes of the level of intelligence you guys are on. I have written down the names (Ed John, Mike Pelletier, Jimmy Rustles, Ben Yates, Josh Mattis, Shelley Richmond, Ben Garrison, Tsuyu Asui, Christian Weston Chandler, Schlomo Shekelstein) of your similarly-intelligent friends, and I will have you know that I am going to e-mail and call the Internet providers of you guys (although one is in Japan and one in Israel) and hopefully you'll all be banned from communications and will face charges for immature verbal attacks on me. Just like I said, you don't have any sort of maturity, or sense of self, and when an adult confronts you, you run to your clubhouse and get your Internet Goons to attack a person, all because you just want to show how immature and unsophisticated you are. Goes to show the total lack of maturity within the Trump camp. I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build. Next time you see a conversation about politics and other adult things, keep out of it, otherwise you will be crushed like the cockroach you are.

>I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build.

Yes.
>we
Not you.
>huehuehue how will dems ever recover

>Just because someone works for Soros doesn't mean they're evil
>Just because Trump has ties to Jews and sucks their dicks doesn't mean he's their puppet

I agree. It's purely coincidental

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

THE TILLING STARTS NOW, prepare to get your anus tilled and plowed

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN ONE OP BE SUCH A FAGGOT. KILL YOUSELF AND DO US ALL A FAVOUR FUCKWIT

>If Trump makes no moves for the wall, deportation or prosecuting Killary fair enough. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

He already said he wasn't going to do any of those things. But you're completely missing the point. It's all about the dank maymays.

these faken' threads are on auto post.
5 one I've seen today.

Dumb shills forget we're neets who can notice this shit.

TILLED

Drumpfkins literally cannot recover from this image. Not even memeing; it BTFOs and exposes the hypocrisy of every single one.

Drain the swamp doesn't mean Marxism. So many idiotic leftists think that "the swamp" is rich people, and they thought Trump was going to appoint only poor slobs like themselves.

Drain the swamp has always meant Congressional term limits and limits on who can become a lobbyist. It's not a hard concept, but for people who have never read a single Trump policy/position, it may be too much to ask.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ANY CRITICISM OF THE GOD EMPEROR IS SHILLING

Hires a guy who used to work for goldman sachs does not mean goldman sachs owns him. How many millions did they donate? Fucking nil to very little. He is not beholden, if anything they are beholden to him for giving them an in to the administration. Trump can fire the shit out of old mate anytime, so the way i see it is Trump has the upper hand here.

He is going to drain the swamp. The swamp is the administrative state.

>Hires a guy who used to work for goldman sachs does not mean goldman sachs owns him.

SO WHY DID TRUMP SAY THE SAME ABOUT HILLARY AND TED CRUZ?

Wasn't there some presidential dude that used some New York Trading Company to buy his way into office then dismantle the whole corrupt system?

If hes (((their))) goy then y are they freaking out right now?

>then y are they freaking out right now?

What is controlled opposition?

Jews aren't the problem, it's Zionists. Trump's not stupid enough to turn his back on Israel just because some Stormfaggots get fannyflustered because "999(9((((DA JOOOOZZZZX!!!!1)))0)0(0))))))"

>literally it's okay when Trump does it
One of Trump's biggest talking points, both during the election and primaries, was accusing ANYONE who did ANYTHING for Goldman Sachs of being controlled by them. Especially Hillary speeches.

But it's okay now, because he can "control" them.

Shoo shoo silly shilly. Quit samefagging and tell your (((media matters))) bosses to kill themselves.

OP is confused, he thinks Bernie won the election.

Except he has no lobbyist in his cabinet and the businessmen he did appoint run companies that arent tied to NWO globalization shit. Like linda mcmahon what evil scheme would the WWE be up to? or carls jr guy. The problem with clinton and the other establishment people is that they appoint federal reserve people, bank lobbyist,oil people, and bought politicians. Trump actually has few of those on his team so stfu

a literal meme.

If you don't see what Trump is doing you may be a bit slow. How many of his new appointees are currently "in the swamp"? People being rich or powerful was never an issue. It was simply the people who are currently in power had their chance so now they are out.

underrated post

But Tillerson has beef with the Rothschilds

pfft I just don't want to see this shit -- it's annoying to repeat threads.

Predictable response btw.

At least Trump was born

>Jews aren't the problem, it's Zionists.
kek
see

Good post but you sound smug as shit, you sound like a leftist

And? Just because he has people in his cabinet backed by Goldman Sachs, Rothschild, and George Soros doesn't mean he's controlled by (((them))).

Piss off. You're trying to get this board to fight itself in order to derail our operations.

I get it. Your (((bosses))) are afraid and you'll do anything to discredit Trump no matter how retarded it is. See: Russian hacker narrative

WHat did kek mean by this?

The rockefellers too

CTR or whatever its (((replacement))) happens to be is trying to disrupt Sup Forums by trying to convince us that Trump is a sellout even though he hasn't even done anything in office yet.

Don't fall for their tricks. Keep derailing all concern trolling threads.