Do you blaze weed too? How has it helped you become a better person?

Do you blaze weed too? How has it helped you become a better person?

For me personally it has helped me strengthen my faith in Jesus, and overcome difficult memories.

Other urls found in this thread:

strongsilicone.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk about the jesus faggotry but weed is the shit.

Rehab (outpatient) ends next Friday. Cannot wait to drink some tincture. Will be first time in three months!

Also, I used to be prescribed Marinol and that shit was crazy. Embarrassing to think of all the shit I did when I was pretty much psychotic off of it.

What kind of bong you got? Mine has a tar catcher and prongs for ice blocks to chill the cleaned smoke.

It helps with my wife's epilepsy and arthritis. It helps me get to sleep, otherwise I spend all night posting on Sup Forums.

Sorry to change the subject, but this has to be said:

My father (pic related) died at the hands of capitalistic greed.

A machinist by trade, his job operating a lathe caused him to be overworked and exhausted by the zealous greed of owners.

Fatigued, he fell into the lathe. I was 6 months old at the time. This happened in 1993. The only pictures I have of him are 200 some Polaroids of his body immediately after his death.

Before you support capitalism again, stop and ask yourself,

>what if profit margins were prioritized over my own father?

I always broke my bongs. I would like to get another silicone bong. It was nice to not have to worry.

>Using a piece to smoke
Pussy-tier desu. Roll your own like a man.

I use a dry herb vape personally, but i also have a 2 and 1/2 footer. also sorry about calling you a faggot over jesus, that was uncool. you can believe whatever you want my man. :) yes im high

Its weird I'm sober right now but I can picture how I behave when I'm high reading your words.

Lol I know it's you Archon-aussie how the fuck is it going?

I think you might enjoy this thread

ahhh brudah. we all dry up sometimes. im passing the e-blunt your way.

> It helps me get to sleep, otherwise I spend all night posting on Sup Forums.

This
I don't smoke it anymore but I wish I did. I would just need a tiny amount before bed and I would sleep like a baby. Now and before I literally can't sleep unless I've been up for at least 24 hours.

Its funny to think how it makes me self-conscious if I am mean, even in a minor way.

It never really made me sleep but I was also using it 24/7. Like it would keep me up even. Anyone else have this experience?

>tfw you realize Sup Forums is mostly degenerate pot smokers

>tfw you're also a degenerate stoner, and weed just became legal in your state

Nah I don't want tar on my lungs. Marijuana has 4x the amount of tar as tobacco.

Which state user? D.C. here was nice when it became legal but hopefully Congress stops dicking us around about recreational legality here and shops soon.

Yeah the Archon are Ice Nazis from Agartha in Antarctica.

Smoking a joint does not build up more tar in your lungs than smoking from a bong.
>Stoner intellectuals

420blazeitfgt

If you would actually read and follow the conversation you would find that I am using a bong that removes all tar with multi prong tar catcher in the centre, and tar catcher in the piece. Dumb fuck.

mandatory

MA

Up to 1 oz in public and 12 plants in a household. Retail won't be ready till 2018.

as a christfag just kill yourself

In one of your Archon threads you said that some big rock in Australia was a potential Archon base. Which one was it?

>multi prong tar catcher in the centre
IT'S A MARKETING TRICK YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

if they didn't work though, you would assume that there would be as much tar at the top of the bong as there is in the tar catchers.

That is not true.

>710

I'm leaving the 420 party. NYE shall be the last time for a while if things go to plan.
It's been about 10 years, so a sea-change could be a good thing.

WTF I hate joints now.

>I've been sober for months cut me some slack

Not mine. Mine is fucking awesome and visibly shows collected tar across the parts designed for collecting tar. I clean out the tar buildup with a mixture of methylated spirits and rice, shook around inside of the bong.

Base under Uluru/Ayyyyer's Rock.

rice! I will have to try that in the future

nice!

Alcohol and salt you plebs. No rice.

I'll stick with rice, it works instantly for me. My bong is brand new looking after its clean.

This is what I had been using. I break glass a lot and this was easier to clean. Not a difference in taste, just could hold less ice than a big glass bong.

strongsilicone.com

I couldn't do with not seeing how dirty and disgusting the inside of my bong is, as is the case with non see through silicon bongs. With glass bongs, you can see how dirty it is getting on the inside, and then clean it, so your smoke is better in every way.

My bong has thicker glass, but nonetheless I carry my bong with utmost caution, and only have it sitting on stable surfaces.

The tar doesn't really stick to silicone and you can put it in the dishwasher to clean it.

That's right it just sticks to your lungs.

Tar-free bong smoking is the ubermensch way.