Why shouldn't the United States take in 10s of thousands or more refugees...

Why shouldn't the United States take in 10s of thousands or more refugees? The refugee crisis in the middle east is the direct result of the United States' policy to just topple governments and leave huge power vacuums that ultimately get filed by resentful extremsits.

Think about it. Our meddling in this countries has caused millions of homes to be damaged and destroyed by bombs. The infrastructure in Syria and Iraq is also fucked. Food production is also fucked. It is basically one huge war zone with a bunch of civilians trapped. These people cannot survive in these conditions so they are fleeing. We are obligated to take these refugees into our country. We created the mess. We destroyed their homes. We destroyed their way of life.
I completely understand not wanting to take in migrants from across the world. There are billions of them and we simply cannot support them all. They often have a negative effect on the host country. But in this case, we are only talking only 100s of thousands. I believe it is what we owe these people.

If I blew up your home and destroyed pretty much all the infrastructure and farms around you, leaving you with basically no way of surviving, would you want compensation? of course you would.

>btfo. My logic is impeccable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uK7caCjIlq8
youtube.com/watch?v=DExu3bHlws8
youtube.com/watch?v=WAeyOp_INUI
youtube.com/watch?v=P2gKRUGXQaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why shouldn't the United States take in 10s of thousands or more refugees?
Because we don't want them. Don't like it? TS.

because you're a pawn of the mainstream media.

they don't reflect your thoughts. they program you, and you are a vessel for their motives.

Nobody wants them.

t. the will

>blow up man's house, probably killing his wife and children
>invite him into yours
what could go wrong?

You already have niggers who rape white women. Why make it worse?

So there should be no consequences for you actions?

So if I destroy your home and I have millions of dollars, the government should just allow me to not have to pay you any money or face consequences because 'tough shit'.

you are a scum bag and you would not say that stupid shit to my face.

To bring you up to speed. I am 6'2, 212 lbs sitting at 12% body fat. I bench 350 lbs and deadlift 700. I also train muy tai 3 days a week in addition to 3 days of weight training a week. I also eat a diet exclusively made up of whole foods. I eat mountains of rice, oatmeal, vegetables, fruits, and lean meats like chicken every day. At any moment I can call upon my body to release, in one fluid movement, a lethal amount kinetic energy directly at you .

I would watch what the fuck I am saying on Sup Forums. I could easily track you down at a moments notice.

We are not literally letting them live in our houses.

We are letting them have an opportunity to WORK for a better life. And we vet the violent ones so there is no need to worry about that.

plus, Islam is a religion of peace so these people are going to tend to be nonviolent.

>We are not literally letting them live in our houses.
no, if you want them here, you need to let them stay in YOUR house, otherwise you're just a poser refugee supporter.

i am not joking.

confirmed for *lette, including brainlette.

Go hug a cactus faggot. Kiss a rattlesnake.

This is a photograph of a city in England, after the rapefugees took over.

Islam is the religion of garbage. :^)

No you don't dumbass.

There is plenty of vacant homes, land and resources for millions of refugees.

It is not like I just want to let in all people from poor countries. Just a few thousand people who had their entire lives destroyed by us.

trump has already said, and he repeated it earlier tonight
we are going to help develop the country and create safe areas for the people within it. we aren't helping anything by bringing them here

Fuck off we're full

woah, nice comeback. I blow you out with a long, eloquently written paragraph demonstrating my intellectual and physical superiority and you are so devastated by my verbal assault that you are basically speechless.

Ahhhh XD. It feels so good when you are the victor in an internet skirmish. I have yet fallen in internet battle, for I posses a powerful prowess in debating the issues that face us.

No, there isn't.

>So there should be no consequences for you actions?

This is the problem with people like you. You think the actions of the government represents the actions of the citizens. It's not our fucking fault the other side of the world is a shit hole, I don't want a single god damn one of them over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=uK7caCjIlq8

We didn't fuck their countries up. We didn't destroy their lives. You're being ((WHITE GUILTED)).

Look at what they do when they come to a white country. Look at how grateful they are.

looks like all whites are violent. Because one case of a crime speaks for billions of people as a whole XD

no, you are, because you are bringing in people who have the potential to influence your life. Regardless of whether the GOVERNMENT had a hand in a foreign country's downfall, that doesn't mean the inhabitants who had no hand in it suffer because a few greedy politicians wanted to exert some influence and/or line their pockets.

XD

watch this video

Bringing them here to metastasize in a foreign culture with a significant amount of hostile natives doesn't help them or us. Resettle them in their neighbors with a shared language, a shared culture, and much cheaper.

it is your fault when you voted for the people who publicly held these policies of regime change.

you are problem a right wing dumbfuck so you supporter george bush, so you wanted the iraq war and the refugee crisis to happen. So if you wanted it so bad, you gotta face the consequences of it and take in some refugees.

Alright, listen up. You and your friends, probably just weak characters like you, are probably having the time of your life. Probably the only one, seeing as how your hobbies of mercilessly bullying someone speaks volumes of the level of intelligence you guys are on. I have written down the names (Ed John, Mike Pelletier, Jimmy Rustles, Ben Yates, Josh Mattis, Shelley Richmond, Ben Garrison, Tsuyu Asui, Christian Weston Chandler, Schlomo Shekelstein) of your similarly-intelligent friends, and I will have you know that I am going to e-mail and call the Internet providers of you guys (although one is in Japan and one in Israel) and hopefully you'll all be banned from communications and will face charges for immature verbal attacks on me. Just like I said, you don't have any sort of maturity, or sense of self, and when an adult confronts you, you run to your clubhouse and get your Internet Goons to attack a person, all because you just want to show how immature and unsophisticated you are. Goes to show the total lack of maturity within the Trump camp. I'm looking forward to the kind of wasteland that brats like you will build. Next time you see a conversation about politics and other adult things, keep out of it, otherwise you will be crushed like the cockroach you are.

>we blew up their homes
they shouldn't have terrorists living in their homes
>they need somewhere to live
They can just move next door to Turkey or Jordan and there will be no cultural clash
>we owe it to them
shipping them half way across the world to a foreign land where everything is different from their homeland does not sound like it will make their lives any easier

You post with an american flag. the american people are who you should be worried about, not a bunch of goat fucking terrorists
>we owe it to them

> San Bernardino
> Ohio State
> St Cloud, Minnesota
> Orlando
> this summers NY and NJ bombings
> Boston bomb
> Chattanooga
> Garland, TX

All refugees or children of refugees. And that's just off the top of mybhead. There will be many more.

If letting one refugee in results in the death of a legitimate citizen then you've let in one too many. Not ever worth the risk, especially if they're muslim.

Sovereign citizens of a nation deserve the right to live free from potential violence committed by someone who forces their way in as they're marked in their own country because reasons.

Reasons including
> beheading too many people
> torturing children
> raping women, goats and donkeys

You are threatening me with violence for expressing an opinion. You are a repugnant scumbag who seeks to destroy my country because "two wrongs make a right". It is this coward's fallacy that is the reason why the world is so fucked right now. Do I condone the actions of my government destabilizing secular Middle Eastern regimes for monopoly of resources? No, I don't. But to think I will let you limp dicked keyboard warriors walk all over me in my homeland is another thing entirely. I will fight you, and I may lose, but at least I will defend myself from a fascist like you.

This is just the US too, let's not forget the shitstorm that is Europe and Scandinavia right now

really doing a good job showing how mature you are by having other peoples voices silenced

that is a photograph of a town in ENGLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=DExu3bHlws8

youtube.com/watch?v=WAeyOp_INUI

youtube.com/watch?v=P2gKRUGXQaI

Blow it out your ass

just realized this was bait, carry on

I still wish I knew what the Calaix video is all about.

>it is your fault when you voted for the people who publicly held these policies of regime change.

so you're an ISIS member now, eh?

fuck you.

>you are problem a right wing dumbfuck so you supporter george bush, so you wanted the iraq war and the refugee crisis to happen. So if you wanted it so bad, you gotta face the consequences of it and take in some refugees.

Wow, what an uneducated statement, laden with racist and bigoted assumptions. Not only are you subtly signalling that you know that these migrants hold reprehensible, backwards beliefs and you yourself would not like to live with them but you are so dishonest that you would intentionally advocate for their mass transportation into your own country, displacing your neighbors (not you, though!) as a punishment for having the wrong political opinions. What you would see if you were capable of nuanced observation would be a group of people of diverse political backgrounds advocating for Muslim refugees to be resettled into safe zones in their own areas rather than forced into Europe and the US as a form of bizarre ideologically-based punishment wrapped up in deep feelings of white guilt and inferiority. You and people like you who advocate for England, for example, to be culturally displaced due to their past empire are despicable and you deserve to be mocked and ridiculed for your blatant hypocrisy and dishonesty. May you rot in the spotlight of public discourse.

DIVERSITY

Globalists are the ones pushing for it. That's reason enough.
They want us to take in refugees, they say because they need asylum, even though there are plenty of Muslim countries around them, with more than enough room to take them in, and with a much more compatible culture.

The globalists want a constant increase in profits.
You do that with a steady increase in population numbers, which increase tax revenue for them. Gotta keep that profit margin heading straight up, at all times, even through artificial manipulation, as they're doing now.

The population of Americans, and most of the rest of the western world, is either a B-line horizontal, or going down.

Now, most of us don't see that as the end of the world.

A smaller population isn't the apocalypse to most citizens.

But to bureaucrats, it is the apocalypse, because that's who pays their bills.

So they say, "NO, we can't shrink. We can't go back to the America of 1989, or even stay the America we are now. We constantly need more people, more tax-payers, more money."

So they just slowly eradicate our borders, and bring "refugees" in to replace the dwindling population numbers, with people who are actively used to living in a subjugating culture, which would make them much less inclined to question any nasty agendas being pushed by their new government.

>it is your fault when you voted for the people who publicly held these policies of regime change.
What about the people who are dying that didn't vote for those politicians, or the people who didn't vote at all, or the people who can't vote due to their age, who all died due to one bad apple getting passed all of the background checks and into our ecosystem?

Not our problem.
We have no obligation to take in our enemies.
Letting in people that hate you is something a retard would do.
Enemies should be killed if leaving them alive causes suffering.

dumbest shitpost on Sup Forums this year

>newfags will bump it

OP is ignoring this post.

And this post.
Just going to keep on selectively taking in the information that fits with your narrative?

Germany was in a much larger humanitarian crisis after WWII than Syria is today. No German was allowed to migrate or seek refuge in the western world. They had to stay and rebuild their country from the ruins. And that is what they did.

THICK

I hate sandniggers and I couldn't possibly care less about their well being.
We owe them NOTHING!
End of story.

>we should feel guilty for the actions of our government overseas
>this means we should take in a bunch of grown ass men into our country

It's like the logic of retaliation isn't a factor in the overly humanitarian and borderline imbecilic mind of a liberal.

>your country

So i guess you are a native american then huh? What tribe?

Because this country certainly doesnt belong to white people. It was stolen from the natives.

The natives lived in peace and harmony with the land, the animals, and with other tribes. It was basically heaven on earth.

Then the white man came and ended this harmony. White men literally genocided an entire people. 99 percent of natives were murdered. That is no better than the nazis.

But you are okay with stealing the land, which natives have lived on for thousands of years in harmony with nature, and then you are okay with systematically torturing and murdering 99 percent of natives.

You are a scumbag. Why do you like people suffering? You get happy to hear that we are bombing children and hospitals in the middle east. You literally applaud this. It makes you happy to see a little girl being blown apart. Scum.

>tfw no normie dearbornistani gf

stop destroying the government's of random countries and causing massive wars in these countries, and then there wont be refugee problems. Simple as that.

because might is right.

Naw man. We should be making them stay in their fucking countries, man up, and fix things.
They're a bunch of pussies who panic and flee country the moment bombs start dropping.

You bomb my house, i'm not gonna through a fucking hissy fit. I'm gonna bunker down, and rebuild.

Vintage internet tough guy, nice.

We should only take in single women without children under the age of 25.

Turn off your proxy, Ahmed

yeah, and after wwii we stopped bombing them and gave them billions of dollars to rebuild.

So lets stop bombing the hell out of these countries and give them many billions to rebuild and see if it works.

You do realize there is no way of proving age and they can claim medical issues if they throw away their papers, which they always do on purpose?

>arm someone
>they go apeshit and kill everything around them
sand nigs gon' nig.
if you gave everyone in the mid west an M2 nothing would change.

It's actually very easy to determine age through medical expertise. A quick scan of the bones of the hands is enough to determine whether someone is underage.

if they don't have legitimate papers, you leave them in germany.

Once again you are using the same blanket argument as before.

Who roughly 25% of the population voted for, does not mean the other 75% are a part of that group.

See

The germans did not do this after being the fuck bombed flat they stayed the course and rebuilt so no you dont fuck off you rebuild same for japs hiroshima was nuked did they fuck off no. They rebuilt. You cant even tell.

george bush stayed in iraq well past when our allies wanted them on the basis that it would create a refugee crises when we left.

but the new iraqi government having won an election of the people asked we leave by 2012, and we did.

don't blame george bush and the republican party, they wanted to set up bases and stay there through 2050.

Take Aim....Shoot between the eyes. Kill Just six of them. The rest of the inbred cavedweller crowd will run away.

Alternatively, Behead one muslim, stiff his head with entails of a pig and Hang it on a pole . No muslim will come there for months

Its all Personal experience.

p-poo?

>Fucking beads

We should send them to Israel since they are ultimately responsible.
Alternatively, we should help them in Syria with safe zones like what The Don wants to do. Can help 10x+ more that way anyway.

The consequences of our actions are wasting literal trillions of dollars, destroying the Constitution, moving towards living in a police state, and pissing off the entire Middle East. They're going to 9/11 us again for the same reason they 9/11'd us in the first place: our foreign policy especially in the Middle East. 99% of Americans pay for the decisions of a (((few))), and what's worse is it's impossible to affect foreign policy by voting, protesting, or anything else.