Why is no one talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=zsZjXijcPbU

Julian Assange was interviewed by Sean Hannity last night.

Because I'm listening to it now. Almost done. He's alive. My guess is that he's in the USA right now.

Because it's another obviously faked faceless proof of jack shit. No one has seen him alive since mid October. Wiki leaks compromised. "Fake news" in the form of new leaks from "wiki leaks" is on the way, bet your ass on it.

Because Obama's birth certificate was proven fake.

That interview took place yesterday afternoon.

Also, how does a man who cannot communicate with with the outside world or take a photo call into syndicated radio shows? Where did Sean message him at to let him know when to be near a phone?

Shoe on head timestamp pic or dead

You know the rules

Fake news.

You so Finny

fucking casual

Exactly.
Where is the actual proof of life?

they are always watching

>G-Day
THAT"S
SO
FAKE

I refuse to believe he's alive until he appears in the flesh before multi people including former colleagues

I'm not buying two phone interviews and an edited video

>still no proof of life
really makes you think

I remember this. It looked to me like the CIA were trying to get assange to tweet some kind of 'proof' that Brexit was rigged by Russia and Trump was controlled by Putin.

*this email was linked back to a jew in the CIA and some black sites

Julian himself said that unless it is a PGP signature or live appearance it isn't proof of life. He has not signed a single thing with his PGP signature since October.

His voice is all wrong.

it does sound like it has a tinge of posh english

What about the findingassange website that just updated with a YouTube video (that doesn't work). Has anyone been able to see the video?

18:57 Hannity asks him if his friend Craig Murray was correct when he said that it was a DNC insider who leaked the DNC emails and he basically implies that it was but he's angry that he said that because it endangers sources

So it probably was some seth rich type deal

sure he was

>Shoe on head timestamp pic or dead

seems legit

This is the male species...

It was a fake voice.

>the tree of knowledge

Also it never felt like he was in the same place as the guy asking him questions, remember that weird effect when a series try to make a character talk with his twin (besides the actor not having a twin brother)? this feels the same

Maybe I'm retarded but it sounded authentic to me. I'd say right now it's a 75% chance he's alive

Same. Sounded authentic.

I thought we were good but now I'm kind of spooked. But if (((they))) could fake him why not blame the Ruskies and fuck them all over? Maybe that's too unrealistic lol. Fucking confused now

Did they work out the bugs in their assange_ai.exe yet?
It was glitchy as fuck the last time our worries were put to ease.

lol this is not even Assange voice

hey check my shitty oc

This is just where they stitched two different takes together, they do it all the time on TV. Doesn't mean anything

He's a "Pence"

could be dropped frames or some kind of shutter / encoding error too. kinda stupid.