Leaving Atheism

When did you leave Atheism Pol?
I was an Atheist since middle school and high school. I denounced God and surrendered the faith. Watched the secular channels on YouTube. Then when Hitchens died and regressive leftist start taking over organizing Atheism into a humanist religion I left join a Danish Church by me they welcomed me I have been to Denmark so many times considering marrying a Danish woman. I formed something that Atheism never has given me.

Tuvalu is unbelievable.

welcome home

I've always believed in the possible existence of a God I just don't want to live my life a certain way. Plus I went to a church thing once (one of those modern day ones where they play cool rock music and rap about the lord not an actual church) and those people are just way too friendly. It's creepy. I just try to be a half decent person in life and figure that if there is a God he will understand.

>Parents never were religious
>Never was particularly religious
>Tried to get in to Church
>All the Masses where in Vietnamese and Korean
>Everyone looked at me funny since I was out of place
>from there I became agnostic and still to this day

just because the atheist community is dogshit doesn't mean you have to be religious, which is the same reasoning that leads them to be libtards since "well, it's the opposite of religious so it must be right!" they're both delusional

Idk, agnosticism just makes more sense to me as I grow older and also any open minded observer could see that religious themes and motifs permeate through some of the greatest works of art in human history. Also once you leave the internet you see that the average religious person isn't trying to control or condemn your life by any means.

exactly. Theyve turned atheism into a leftist political party.

It wasn't in me anymore to see Atheism become the very thing it spoke out against was devastating. Now with the Church i have a sense of community

Australia is pretty Fedora though

T.Kiwi of Polynesian Descent

To be the questions that "Atheiesm" answers just seem so unimportant. Yeah, we know how a planet is formed, great. Doesn't answer any sense of spiritual question, instead it actually avoids it and considers itself the victor for doing so.
>Why am I here.
>Because your parents fucked without a condom lol

Amazing.

Praise Kek

But on the other hand, "Athieasm" enables discriminatory politics against mudslimes, so it has a potential in it.

fair enough but please note you're not actually believing in the supernatural elements and are only there for the community, just like how the atheist community claims to be for scientific thinking but just follows whatever liberal politics their internet friends have

> enables discriminatory politics against mudslimes

Yet never enforces them so it's pointless.

Poor goy. The Jews convinced you to buy into the Atheism scam and kill off your spirituality.

>To be the questions that "Atheiesm" answers just seem so unimportant. Yeah, we know how a planet is formed, great. Doesn't answer any sense of spiritual question, instead it actually avoids it and considers itself the victor for doing so.

i don't think you understand what the word atheism means

t. fedora

We know what athiasm means. GTFO.

>Believing in the fever dreams of Jewish desert goat herders

No thanks

I never joined atheism but didn't grow up particularly religious. As a creative guy I saw more in christianity than my brothers, including seriously asking my parents whether I was baptised or not. I was.

I grew up and saw the intellectual flaws and wishful thinking that was in religion, which is why I abandoned it completely.

However there are traditions that christians do that are very valuable. Marriage. Prayer. Community. Expressing gratitude (one of the primary keys to happiness and fulfillment is regularly expressing gratitude).

There are significant pro's to not believing in god, particularly for having an innovative mindset. We threw out the good as well though, the checks that keep us cohesive and stable, spiritually and emotionally fulfilled. I wish I could get the same valuable traditions, without the hamstringing of believing in god after 18. But we can't hide information from our children anyways anymore.

I think most people go through the opposite.

>Raised Religious
>Stop that shit as soon as I'm on my own

I wish I was Jewish so I could ignore the psychology here.

I don't think you know why I put Atheism is speech-marks. When Atheists say things like what's in the OP they clearly do not mean in a spiritual or philosophical sense, which really are the only answers that matter on a personal stage.

If you then turn around and say that Atheism doesn't answer them because there are no answers for it, then no-one can be surprised when people start demanding answers to this when the future becomes a lot less certain that it has been for the last few decades.

Even an answer to the cause of a suffering being "it's God's will," or "It's the Logos," or whatever is more an answer than "I dunno, but look at the fact of evolution."

if you think marriage is a good thing youre fucking blue pilled

I left this year, after being so thoroughly redpilled by you assholes.

Marriage is great. The prior institution of marriage. It ensured that plenty of men had incentive to contribute and compete in the economy.

The only reason why it isn't because women get to divorce yet keep the same standard of living ie the same transfer of goods.

Just because marriage like light bulbs and printers have been degraded by being designed with planned obsolence, doesn't mean the initial concept is bad.

Was born Jewish remain Jewish Atheism in my community is irrelevant since at the end of the day their still Jews

Ps it also ensured that women behaved themselves somewhat and it ensured good birth rates which is essential for the long term success of a culture.

Pretty sure the answer is there is no purpose, nobody is special, everything is chance.

When did that become such a crazy idea?

It's true that when Hitchens died we lost the last "cool" atheist and we've been left to the liberal douchebags, faggots and redditors.
However, there's never been a "cool" Christian equivalent of Hitchens in the first place. And since this is a society in which I cant just go and join a monastery what's the point of do believing. The institutions that come with the faith are decrepit.

When it became very unhelpful in an uncertain time.

There's Peter Hitchens

I've been worshipping Hadad for a couple of years now.

He's the Canaanite god of storms, and eventually succeeded El as head of the Canaanite Pantheon until the religion was supplanted by worship of Yahweh.

all the former white british colonies are mate, other than you jokers

tldr
it was good until women didn't need it anymore

When Christ gave me so many wonderful things in my life. Praise to God and His name. I was on the edge many times but God pulled me back. I turned my life around with His help.