Antartica General No Flatearth Shills Edition

Hi everyone!

Got some spicy links to get the snowball rolling!

Check out this article about main stream media and sociopolitical use of it.

>unique-design.net/library/control.html
I have noticed a sharp spike in media relating to ancient civilizations and alien invasion here is a list of media:

>Invasion (2005)
People getting replaced by water based aliens. Canceled because of hurricane Katrina or to close to the reality maybe?

>Threshold (2005)
Aliens were using some form of radio wave to transform humans into aliens themselves.

>Torchwood (2009)
Aliens steal Earth’s children because some prepubescent chemicals in the human brain give them a real good high.

>V (2009)
Visitors’ are nasty lizard-people

>Falling Skies (2011)
Revolutionary war against aliens manipulating humanity genetically to become slave race.

>Childhoods End (2009)
Despite initial resistance and distrust from governments, the Overlords systematically eliminate disease, war, hunger, and pollution, setting the stage for the 'Golden Age of Humanity'. They take all the children and leave the old generations to die. Aliens look like Lucifer.

I would say media directly relating to Antarctica pyramids would be:

>AVP
>Crysis Video Game
>Gods of Egypt
>X-men Apocalypse
>Suicide Squad
>Spectral
>Prometheus
>Avatar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7GPWo2ZJ2I
youtube.com/watch?v=455-CIgc7co
youtube.com/watch?v=0JJYwuTjmMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmRv...
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUT4...
youtube.com/watch?v=e2iSm...
youtube.com/watch?v=qmxCy...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Communication_Station_Harold_E._Holt
youtube.com/watch?v=A0N3SdKog4w
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmRv0Uczko
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUT42WBB98
youtube.com/watch?v=e2iSmE129uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qmxCy0NH-eM
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus
youtube.com/watch?v=wu854P7gzJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

No.

i wil always respost this

Dahnald

The delegates are trapped under the ice.

WTF!?

disclosure when??

youtube.com/watch?v=B7GPWo2ZJ2I

Other things to look in to: Operation Fishbowl and Operation Dominic.

When I'm bored in the car I pretend I brought George Washington into the present day and I have to explain everything he sees to him in terms he can understand. This isn't a meme. I do that almost every day.

I find myself breaking down the concept of atoms pretty frequently. I've explained smartphones to George Washington. I usually end up working my way down to electrons.

Why George Washington? I'm not really sure. He's old enough for the present day to be a brand new world, but familiar enough that he knows a bit about his country and speaks my language.

I have worked out that I'd have to blindfold him and put a surgical mask on him. Blindfold him or else he'll probably get wicked motion sick from the car ride. Surgical mask so he doesn't catch some strain of disease that wasn't around back then.

youtube.com/watch?v=455-CIgc7co

The Gods are coming back.

August 18, 2017

Almost everyone who plans to see the eclipse will be in position. Foreign visitors will be be wrapping up their sightseeing tours of our country, and getting to their selected viewing areas early to ensure that no travel glitches have an opportunity to deprive them of their true goal. Cities along the path who have decided to create official eclipse viewing areas will have their focus set to logistics, ensuring the comfort, enjoyment and safety of their guests. People who have converged on those sites to view the eclipse will begin the countdown to eclipse day, as final preparations are made to ensure that photography equipment, filters, chairs, tables, telescopes, TV monitors, webcast equipment, hats and sunscreen are all at the ready for the big day!

Screen cap this post

The Nazis joined an ancient white race living underground in Antarctica.

Lots of this information is covered in the youtube video I posted.

>desiretoknowmore.jpg

I've seen a few of the videos about this. Shit definitely did not look normal, or electrical.

>We're the shitskins of the Universe
wow

This ancient white race engineered the great pyramids of Egypt, and various other pyramids and monuments across the Earth.

Ahem...

WE

I have made contact with the Antarctican Nazi's warping Triangle vessel on 5 occasions. I recorded video on the 2nd occasion.

On the 2nd occasion, I derived from the first two flight paths a clue leading to MOUNT TERRA NOVA, ANTARCTICA.

On the 5th occasion, their Triangle aircraft was flying backwards, flat end forwards. It was impressive. I raised my right hand, and SIEG HEIL'D, and then smoked my bong for them.

lmao that's as autistic as some sanic shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0JJYwuTjmMc

Published on Dec 12, 2016

Secrets of Alchemy: The Great Cross and The End of Time
youtube.com/watch?v=ctmRv...

Amon Amarth Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUT4...

At the Mountains of Madness, by H. P. Lovecraft
youtube.com/watch?v=e2iSm...

Rhapsody - Legendary Tales
youtube.com/watch?v=qmxCy...

Conan the Barbarian (1982 film)
(google movie title + putlocker)

When they flew over my house, under 50M I heard them coming. Ran outside and looked up and saw all these circle white lights down the "V" shape of an equilateral triangle.

I waved at it, and it turned on a red blinking light and changed direction. All of this happened immediately after I found the bong online they were intending for me by their clue online.

Also, don't forget to mention the 70 degree F lakes they found under the antarctic ice sheet which are accessible via tunnels created by the warm waters flowing out to the ocean. Also keep in mind that most of the antarctic ice is FRESH water.

Antarctica is the location of the Garden of Eden.

did you whip it out and start masturbating? that's what I would have done

Well, I'm not so sure about that. If you read the bible, they describe it being in africa, near the fertile crescent where the tigris and eurphrates rivers meet.

That said, I think that what is actually in Antarctica is Atlantis, or at least what we understand to be Atlantis.

No that's offensive. I really admire them. They always signal to me, before they come. They know how to get my attention with a fake aircraft engine sound. One occasion they used a propeller plane aircraft sound, and I ignored the sound, until this BEAUTIFUL EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE SPACESHIP, flew across my Field of View which I was looking to outside. Within 100m of me.

New Atlantis.

Tall white people went from their New Zealand colony 3000 years ago in 600 meter long boats, and sailed to Antarctica to establish a white only colony.

They were sick and tired of being eaten by the cannibal tribes on New Zealand. To which are the ancestors of the Jew and Maori today.

Do you believe that we are nearing the disclosure date?

So, user posted: Obviously I'm not going to blindly believe this, and I will reserve my personal judgements and beliefs until the Truth is revealed. But....if you read that user's post, let's say that the "gods" returning is actually just the Antarctic species that have been living hidden come out of hiding?

I was also curious about why people in Australia have never attempted any expeditions to Antarctica. It's the closest landmass and seems like it would make the easiest launch point for such an expedition.

I am well aware of the Antarctic Treaty, but I feel like "they" can't guard every square inch of coastline.

>gods" returning is actually just the Antarctic species that have been living hidden come out of hiding?

Correct!

Ubermensch as fuck, telepathic tall whites, who will be seen as gods are coming mate.
the South African OP actually helped me on my 2nd encounter with frames from the video I took.

He's saying these ubermensch whites will usher in a golden age, and basically light up the moon with their spaceships for everyone to see.

Then usher in a golden age. Trump is with them.

>21.815927°S 114.165888°E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Communication_Station_Harold_E._Holt

Okay. Also, I see they actually list the frequency that is broadcast.

>The frequency is 19.8 kHz. With a transmission power of 1 megawatt, it is the most powerful transmission station in the Southern Hemisphere.

I know we have HAM radio operators here on this board. Perhaps someone could tune in and broadcast somewhere? I'm sure the majority of the messages sent are coded, but perhaps we could extract some information from intercepted transmissions.

Reminder that theres a haxagon on saturn. I've been interseted in hexagons since discovering the hexagon on saturn and sometimes i think the symbol is trying to tel me things when i see it in places in my life.

The Temple of Seth will fall like the walls of Jericho. The temple of the Jews will never be built the gates of mercy will be opened by the one who is pure enough to pilot the disk. They will choke on the blood of the innocent that they have spilled. The mirror of karma will show there reflection and they will break down shattering there teeth gnawing at rocks falling into madness as they witness the power of the true God. All the plagues and horrors will decent upon them and the betrayers who helped them. The fabric of there very reality will be shattered by the echoing calm of justice and order.

SATANIST HEAR ME GOD HAS SPOKEN TO ME AND YOU WILL FAIL IN ALL THAT YOU HAVE SET OUT TO UNDERMINE. HIS PLAN FOR HIS CHILDREN WILL BE FULFILLED. WHEN HE DESCENDS UPON THIS EARTH YOU WILL BE SMITED INTO THE BLASPHEMOUS PIT YOU CRAWLED OUT OF. HEAD HIS HOLY WARNING THE CROSS WILL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN ON THE 18TH OF AUGUST.

Reminder Islams math code makes it the true religion.

witnessed

2017 comming in hot

The Jews did the same thing when analyzing the Torah. The Christians applied a similar technique to analyzing the Bible to find "predictions."

t. youtube.com/watch?v=A0N3SdKog4w

This is just one example.

Praise the Lord Jesus!

submission.org
duplicate it so i can quit being muzzie kthxbai

Do we really have to wait until the 18th of August? I am ready to ascend. I am ready to finally have questions that I have been asking since I was a wee lad answered. My heart - my mind - is open.

I was raised in a Christian religion - the Episopalian faith. Think of it as Catholic-lite. But, I digress. As I aged, I began looking in to other religions, more from a literary analysis point of view rather than taking the documents as the "word of god." I was baptised and confirmed in the church, but I have not "worshiped" any particular deity since I was probably 14 years old. I am 32 now. I am very much a person that is open to things and I don't want to just blindly accept anything. Instead I want to reserve my beliefs until the Truth is revealed to me. Then I will accept it.

Do you believe that someone who hasn't been to church in 18 years, but has been baptised and confirmed, should YWYH or Yeshua truly be God (holy trinity, etc), still has a chance to get in to "heaven?"

Try praying to Jesus and asking for forgiveness. For more dramatic effect, when its raining, run out into the rain, throw your arms out and yell out your prayer to God for forgiveness.

You overthink it user. Acknowledge God and stand witness to his glory and when the time comes he will give acknowledgment to you.

>I honor the place in you where the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you that is of light, love, truth, peace and wisdom. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, We Are One.

Namaste Brother!

>>I honor the place in you where the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you that is of light, love, truth, peace and wisdom. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, We Are One.

That's a nice quote. I feel empowered by God daily, I'm coming up with ingenious solutions to everyday problems when I get stoned (as God intends for me).

user our paths has crossed for a reason and I thank you for helping me stand witness to Gods glory. We must spread the good word any way we can.

I'm busy writing a radio play to expose more people to the miracles we have witnessed. You will be one of the characters and I will post link as soon as it's finished. Hoping to start recording the voice overs in January going to donate all the proceeds to charity and fund it myself and call in favors from voice actors I know.

Good job mate

So you're a pot head too eh?

I discovered marijuana when I was about 17. In school I was taught that marijuana was made illegal in the early 1900s here in the United States.

Now, let's take a look at all of the Luciferian symbology that is present in the US Government.

I have been wondering if marijuana was outlawed as a means to suppress the ascension of our people. Marijuana opens your mind, it heals the body, it heals the spirit. Our bodies have cannabanoid receptors - it is literally in our physical makeup to be using this "magical" plant.

Was this just another Luciferian plot to further the Great Deception?

4 error links. good job senpai.

If you need assistance, I worked in a top 10 radio market for 3 years doing production and I also did voice over work for Air Liquide.

>Was this just another Luciferian plot to further the Great Deception?
For sure!

I do the same with Thoreau

Its being suppressed because they make A LOT more money with it illegal than else.

We are some of the few species who have unused receptors in all of our bodies.
Weed is there to be taken, just like shrooms, these things speed up evolutionary process.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctmRv0Uczko
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUT42WBB98
youtube.com/watch?v=e2iSmE129uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qmxCy0NH-eM

>be white
>still really just a nigger
feelsbad

Before people start leaving, I just want to thank the majority of posters in this thread for staying on topic and keeping things intellectual. It's really refreshing after coming from a conspiracy thread on Sup Forums earlier tonight where we were talking about the Antarctica Conspiracy.

What if Antarctica is a Pre-Deluvian Civilization before Noah's Flood? If there was a flood 4,000 years ago it is what caused the Ice Age and probably covered all of Antarctica over. Now that it is being melted it seems God is about to prove his own existence and it will be undeniable. According to the Bible, Jesus will make is presence known and everyone will be angry as hell. Then the end of the world comes.

No problem user. We are always around ask for us and we will surface.

Here is a nice song to lead us out!

youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus

youtube.com/watch?v=wu854P7gzJ4

I understand that people don't take kindly to folks posting long documentaries here, but I think you will find this EXTREMELY relative to your interests.

It sounds crazy, but it's true! This is because salt water is a good conductor of electricity. Salt molecules are made of sodium ions and chlorine ions. (An ion is an atom that has an electrical charge because it has either gained or lost an electron.)

Changing frequency over time
The rate of reversals in the Earth's magnetic field has varied widely over time. 72 million years ago (Ma), the field reversed 5 times in a million years. In a 4-million-year period centered on 54 Ma, there were 10 reversals; at around 42 Ma, 17 reversals took place in the span of 3 million years. In a period of 3 million years centering on 24 Ma, 13 reversals occurred. No fewer than 51 reversals occurred in a 12-million-year period, centering on 15 million years ago. Two reversals occurred during a span of 50,000 years. These eras of frequent reversals have been counterbalanced by a few "superchrons" – long periods when no reversals took place.

Electrons in atoms orbit the nucleus.
The electrons can only orbit stably, without radiating, in certain orbits (called by Bohr the "stationary orbits"): at a certain discrete set of distances from the nucleus. These orbits are associated with definite energies and are also called energy shells or energy levels. In these orbits, the electron's acceleration does not result in radiation and energy loss as required by classical electrodynamics.
Electrons can only gain and lose energy by jumping from one allowed orbit to another, absorbing or emitting electromagnetic radiation with a frequency

With a small amount of mechanical constraint for stability, achieving pseudo-levitation is a relatively straightforward process.
If two magnets are mechanically constrained along a single axis, for example, and arranged to repel each other strongly, this will act to levitate one of the magnets above the other.Another geometry is where the magnets are attracted, but constrained from touching by a tensile member, such as a string or cable.Another example is the Zippe-type centrifuge where a cylinder is suspended under an attractive magnet, and stabilized by a needle bearing from below

WE WUZ