Obama's Birth Certificate

After 5 years of investigation, Obama's birth certificate was proven fraudulent and forged from a source document. It is a grim day for me, after all the shit I gave birthers. All I have to say is that fact truly is stranger than fiction, brothers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tuvalu is a dream come true.

I get that pol will believe anything and everything trump says, but come on. You'd have to be an idiot to believe this fucking shit

Check the vid. It's legit. The certificate is a fraud.

B-b-but it was on f-fox news

Have you watched the video? Like I said, I shit on birthers for years, but this is real. There is no evidence to who made it or why, but it is indisputable fact that the certificate is a fraud.

This was never news.

The jews will win and there is nothing you pathetic little shitposters can do to stop it.

confirmed for newfag. when the doc hit wh.gov years ago, we proved it was fake then. this is just for normies at this point.

>create fake document using parts of Obama's birth certificate
>claim that fake document is source document
Birthers are really this stupid.

it's on the whitehouse website, smart one.

How the fuck did we miss this?

>mfw for years I was laughed at for saying his produced certificate was definitely a fake
Feels good to be right

>Implying Trump was talking about this at all when we were
I was calling BS in him being American when he ran against McCain ffs

Nice reading comprehension you stupid leaf.

>Joe Arpaio
Isn't he a joke?

Oh it gets worse. Over the next few days, you're
going to see levels of desperation that weren't even theoretically possible.
It's End Game.

whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

yup. i think it came out before he even got elected. i could easily be wrong though, i didnt care once they cheated ron paul out of the republican primary process. honestly preferred obama the foreign born to john "bomb bomb iran" mccain.

for the record, i wrote in ron paul

This.

YouTube will be removing these racist videos soon. They are lies and racist lies at that

kek blesses us again.

wtf is this

Probably shills trying to make us look ridiculous when Obama's Birth certificate was just proven fake.