Fuck off with the memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off leaf

lol. thanks man.

Fuck off faggot
We're full

Why don't they all move into that empty land in the interior to make more room for immigrants on the edges? That only seems fair.

WRONG

WE ARE FULL

Most of it is desolate wasteland. The population centers are slim regions of coast.

You're welcome OP as long as you live in the red or orange.

it's an unfortunate reality that all of australia is full, even the big bit in the middle. just full. unfortunately, sorry, so we're sending you some refugees in January.

But where would the farms go?

Guys hold me back imma deck this leaf cunt

C'mere leaf, I got something for you

A

fuck off justin

its crazy that they evolved to reproduce by laying eggs in human faces.

better not come here just to be safe.

Tasmania looks comfy.

leaf genocide when?

'

see
>oh would you look at that, it's aboriginal land sorry foreigners you can't move there
>what a shame

we are full to the brim

they used to call tasmania van demons land for a reason. It was said to be hell on earth for normies.

keep in mind normies were a lot tougher then, sailing around the world and shit.

Nah mate heaps off inbreds and mass shooters down there

I live in Alabama, so that sounds about right.

Actually it's close to 26 mill (recent estimate) now. Last time they checked it was 23.

Oh and I assure you, we're very full. Not everyone wants to be an overpopulated shithole, you don't either. You only have like 36 million for the second largest country.

B-but I like spiders n shit, user...

Fuck you right in the (pic related).

We are full.

>memes

WRONG CUNT

we're fucking full alright? how many times do we have to say it.

>spiders n shit
WE

oh thats cool then. I'll send you an email when we're not full and you can come on down.

wow

What the fuck.

Most of us are full of shit.

shit this happened in my toilet thismorning.

Australia is just like BC. It's got plenty of square kilometres of empty space

HOWEVER

all the space suitable for building human settlements are full

Telling the Aussies they should build cities in the outback with no water supply is like saying we should build another Vancouver sized city on top of the mountains. It doesn't fuckng work

Yes they are full and we are full all our inhabitable land is full. If you want to try living in the desert with no water or on top of a mountain be my guest

Does this mean I can't visit northern NT and Queensland without Aboriginal permission? wtf

LEAVE SNEK ALONE

Full of fucking spider monsters. Fuck Australia.

Tasmania is a special kind of hell. The pretty pictures do not lessen the pain of living here, I can't stress enough. You wouldn't believe me if I tried to explain the levels of corruption that plague this place. Pandora's box, the island.

this is more terrifying than what we have in Australia

You guys are welcome to move here though cause leafs are actually nice

who would build the roads?

What is this from?

is it still mostly white though or have you got lefties preventing it being the last bastion of white society?

268,021km * 10,831
= 2,902,935,451
False.

Top shelf leaf fuckwit. Australia is already double its carrying capacity (approx 12 million)
Don't you fucking idiots bother to check before you post retarded shit?

>he doesn't know about the arachnid peace agreement

They're kinda cute

kek thought that was chewing gum, like that hubba bubba shit when it loses its colour and flavour.

>spider monsters
they're fine for the most part, help keep the flies, mozzies and bats in check.

Fuck off, they're full and so are we. Have fun with the spics we send ya.

yeah, the monster mozzies. i'm not even exagerating i went to queensland once and saw mozzies the size of a human head.

As long as they move anywhere but B

BC is full to the fucking brim. We really do have a very small amount of land suitable for building on

Remember these 3 words mr Trudeau:

FUCK
OFF
WERE
FULL

>mostly white
yes, brown people paperwork goes straight int he garbage. except for Hobart.

>society
umm no. half of everyone here is on drugs or drunk. the rest of them are either yelling, fighting, stealing, or standing in welfare lines. sometimes all at once.

WUZ

Corruption?

Further reading please.

Tassie doesn't get much press on the mainland to be honest.

pretty sure Canada is bigger than australia...

even if it wasn't doesn't mean we want arabs here, they're all your buddy

CHINK FILTH YOU GO TO HELL!!

NT (Northern Territory) tourism campaign.

desu melbourne is massively corrupt too. I spent some time there. It's lovely (except for the people) but the corruption is out in the open.

Fuck off we're full

That one can't be fucking real man.

...Wow just realized I'm such a pussy when it comes to giant spiders. Guess I'd never make it in straya

Can't be worse than Yuma Az

Government funded tourism propaganda

We are news-proof unless you want to talk about trees.

tl;dr: pretty much hell on earth, I bribed a cop $50 to get out of a breath test. once the landlord's mate used my house to store a "carpet"(pic related she was inside the carpet). the police are allowed to strip search anyone, of any age, any place. very high unemployment and extreme drug abuse.

idk what else to say, do not drink the water.

actually memes aside if you're white and not a lefty then you can come here and i'll even let you fuck our degenerate women.

but i heard america needs more of you guys as well so you should probably stay there.

PAGEETS ONLY!

Fuck off, they're full!

>she was in the carpet
alive?
did she speak english?

this is a sitcom plot.

>giving a dictation test to a Maltese man in Dutch
What a bunch of assholes. Australia needs to be nuked.
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

I live here...

The current premier is a wannabe commie beholden to unions and the greens, the opposition leader is a developers shill.

All want 8 million Melb population by 2050.

Crazy.

It's a shitpost

>start of summer
>heat wave to storm to golfballs to drying to nosebleeds to bushfires to blackouts to instant rust to back to heat wave
>on top of packed roads, public transport, cities and malls during the holidays

I fucking DARE any of youse to come 'ere

lmao no. it was 60 liverpool street hobart before the building was torn down. she was killed, wrapped in a carpet, left in our fucking house, then taken to the national park and thrown off a waterfall after some disagreements. that guy also used to shit on our toilet seat.

you know what just search the filename ugh.