Leftists and faggots are protesting in Aotea square on Saturday at 2PM in Auckland, New Zealand...

Leftists and faggots are protesting in Aotea square on Saturday at 2PM in Auckland, New Zealand. They're protesting again Bashars victory in Aleppo and some mates and I are going to crash it. What should I do and say to them? I feel like Alex Jones.

No idea what to say but I'm going to go watch.

Well shit, I guess I like to watch.

>They're protesting again Bashars victory in Aleppo
In New Zealand? Lmao

We are rocking up with Russian and Syrian flags.
We printed portraits of Putin and Bashar and are brining a gang of Maoris to back us up hopefully. :^)

Even kiwis need to virtue signal.

Hmm, should be entertaining.

I guess the only thing I can recommend is yell Cyka Blyat a lot.

They protested when Trump won.

>Protesting in support of Al Qaeda invading a country and slaughtering people

The left truly are despicable, repulsive sacks of shit.

>What should I do and say to them?

Tell that you're a fellow cuckold, supporting the OTHER muslim arab kebab.

Jesus Christ. Why do we need this shit here. The beauty and benefits of being thousands of miles away from anywhere seem pointless now.

The irony of pink haired libtards opposing a legitimate government who are fighting al qaeda and daesh is fucking insane.

Remind them of the twitter star Banana. The little seven year old with perfect English. Tell them her father is a general in the al nusra from who is responsible for the beheading of the 12 year old palestinian boy. Take pictures of that in fact.

Chant "CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD" and "ISIS PUNKS FUCK OFF"

Im in (((Wellie))) and at my bus stop I saw a bunch of posters.
>Emergency action for Aleppo Syria, Russian Embassy 11am 16/12

Didnt see that sign yesterday so these libcucks probably showed up with all of 6 people.

I fully imagine the protest you are going to crash is going to end up the same way and it will just end up looking more like a pro Assad rally than anything else.

Yeah I reckon there won't be big crowds. A few Syrian refugees, a couple other sunni (or is it shia) muzzies, a handful of university freaks, throw in the two rent a crowd protestors Minto and Bradford.

Thing is, I betcha it'll be one of the leading stories on tomorrow nights six o'clock news bulletins. All our networks love shilling for this bullshit.

We are bringing like 16 hooligans with us lol

I remember a news report on tv 1 some time back. All the new """"refugees"""" at a welcoming ceremony in Auckland. They all were given the fucking FSA flag n this dude there looked so unimpressed.

Dress up with Isis flags, join them and yell Allahu ackbar when the media turn up

Is Antifa in Auckland yet?

Are Maoris based? or are they like our fucking useless petrol sniffers. I know they got a better deal than our natives did

Whats "Aleppo"?

Find a way to bring a giant TV, and air the nice canadian girl's conference at the UN

Tbf its almost impossible not to offend a muslim in this country.

Couple years back I had a top boss, old bugger who swore and broke your back, rode us hard, but when the job was done treated us really well.

At Christmas he gave us all $1k cash in hand, a top party and a hamper which had a big fucking ham. Everyone loved it, except the one guy who had only worked there 3 months. His name was, wait for it, Ali- he just about screamed discrimination or offensive racial baiting because he was expected to celebrate Christmas, and given a ham as well.

My boss was seriously confused. He could not understand what he had done wrong. The rest of us were real dirty about the situation. Literally nearly killed the old bugger, he was mortified he'd upset someone so much.

Usually someone pops up in every kiwi thread asking this question. IMO;
70% based- labourers, bus drivers, asphalters. Not very bright, terrible with money but good for a laugh and will give you the shirt of their back.
20% sjw lawyer political types. Real shitstirrers, hate whitey and get away with some apartheid type stuff but can't be challenged because 'that's raaaaycist'. They're all everyone should speak moari, refuse to use English terms like 'New Zealand' and think all brownies should be released from prisons.
10% utter scum. Of no use to society in any way. Only good for clogging up social services and hassling you for a dollar or a cigarette.

Do other kiwipoltards agree with my summation?

Sounds about right

I'm not even white js. I'm a second generation refugee from Iraq lol but my family and I are well integrated. Mate I'm not even Muslim. That Ali cunt is a literal nigger. I would have taken the Ham and eaten it like a true bloke with some Tui.

Maoris are OK. I dont have good experiences with them since I live in South Auckland lol

Cool, you'll be able to get away with speaking your mind tomorrow if you play the I'm Iraqi card.

Kinda like how Winston freaks out libtard journalists when he shits on maoris. They so want to call him out but that kinda talk goes against everything they learned in school.

And yeah Ali was an arsehole. I remember a particular conversation where he said he hit his missus often. Just coz she needed to be kept in line. I felt sorry for her, miles from home married to a shithead.

Groups sound right, percentages might be off. What do I know though, 94% white where I live.

Please for the love of god act intelligently. I don't want to turn on the news tomorrow and see clips of a bunch of bogans having no idea what they're talking about.

Thats the plan. I will be bulletproof. Anything they say to me will go against their ideology.

Don't worry. They're only there to sport the banners and posters. Only me and a few others will be talking lol

do you look like a sandnigger?

Why the left are protesting that?

Not a typical monkey nigger who's ungroomed but yea I do look like a kebab lol. I was born here though so i consider myself a kiwi first.

You're mixing something up. No idea about bananas dad, but the child in Aleppo was beheaded by hour a din al zenki. Which is even worse for their standpoint since they're supposed to be moderate

Nour al din al zenki

>implying the beheaders aren't moderate by muslim standards

are you voting Winnie?

>I feel like Alex Jones.

So you feel fat and retarded?

I'm a member of NZ First so yes.

Thanks for the heads up. No pun intended. I try to be correct when I'm talking about this stuff. Shits me off when none of my friends know anything other than

> oh Syria at war, yeah that's sad
> they just want freedom dont they?
> fighting against a terrible leader
> no wonder they're all going to Sweden and Germany

Groan.

lmao i will be over on waiheke what a shame.

good on ya m8

Also heard this at a party. Chick said

> people should just be nice and shit. We have got to realise our differences are so small. We've all got big hearts and should embrace each other.

She was pretty wasted and I copped a feel so was worth listening to her try and solve the worlds problems.

Say you support Trump and watch everyone lose their mind.

you're not a kiwi tho

I was born here and my passport says I'm a New Zealander. Sure I'm not ethnically white or Maori but I still love this country. Im actually going to join the Navy to serve this island lmao

>poor citizens of aleppo
fuck em, they're all sunni terrorists anyway

quite ironic coming from muslim kebab

>the human banana

Talk about how Rebels are Al-Qaeda affiliates

The digits command you to do this OP