When a leaf tries to talk shit at your country

>when a leaf tries to talk shit at your country

We beat you in the war of 1812

You mean the brits

You weren't even there.

When saying "the police are faggots" is technically correct.

>MANdatory
triggered

Fucking Burgers, eh. Nothing you can say changes the fact that you are the shit-soaked factory of the two of us, drenched in all of the filth while we enjoy the benefits along with our crisp mountain air and pristine freshwater from the tap.

Jesus Christ, Canada. Get your shit together.

>Take a bunch of images of a few cruises with the LGBT flag
>This suddenly mean EVERY single cruiser in Canada in a gay faggot who wants to fuck your ass
>Being LGBT instantly means you want to fuck and molest every guy much like how being Hetero means the same desires against the opposite sex
>Thinks this is valid evidence
>Meta posting about how you got shit talked in another thread

Nice tryyy!

>B-but maybe if I find this one article of this one place in this one situation it'll make this whole country invalid!!11

>BUT I SWEAR I'VE BEEN TO CANADA!!!11

>MUH ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE XD

What are you implying here? Some meme Africans flew over and danced for us, then apparently didn't get paid and went home.

Whereas America is 40% niggers xD

>LOOK GUYS I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POINT
>P-PLS DON'T ARGUE AGAINST IT!

>the prime minister being a fag is anecdotal

>leaf status: triggered

>I-I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THIS COUNTRY AND ALL OF A SUDDEN OF A FEW SNIPETS OF TIME ARE ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE TO ASSUME THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY IS LIKE THIS IMAGE AND NARRATIVE I HAVE DEVELOPED FROM A WEEABOO IMAGE BOARD !1111

Terrorists welcome

Uh oh

>HE SUPPORTS PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO HAVE SEX WITH THE SAME GENDERS RIGHTS!!!
>HE CLEARLY MUST ENJOY HAVING SEX WITH THE SAME GENDER!!1111
>THIS MAN CLEARLY REPRESENTS EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY!111

this is the true nature of the beast known as leafs

What's the current rate?

Kek

Is it autism?

Did you follow protocol?

Also wtf is this shit

STAY KEK

In all honesty though, you guys can shit post whatever articles you've saved because you're butthurt about a few retards with muh leaf as their country, but this place is actually pretty beautiful.
There are some super awesome memories I have of going up to Midland and Tiny Ontario. It's a pretty sick place but traffic can be cancerous. There's always really sick people and drugs are usually easy to find.

Yeah dude, posting that image makes my country shit, good job. I'll just enjoy the memories I've had living here while you (((try))) to convince me that where I live is somehow inferior?

it's the current year

Shame that the country is going to shit. At the least the land will still be there when we annex the remains

Also, I'm going to be honest, I actually really hate Trudeau, he is a huge cuck. Other than that shit's pretty good up here.

Ehhh, buddy it's actually not, like our dollar has been pretty bud, but it's not like we have niggers roaming our streets and tearing down our neighbourhoods over a shooting of a nigger.

Don't take the b8 leaf bro. You guys aren't all bad. Fuck your pm. Animal sexing isn't good either. Canada is dope in the wildlife department though.

Honestly man, I really don't take any of the shit these retards say to heart or with a bit of serious, and yes our PM is a (((bit))) retarded, but ya we got some pretty amazing places up here that will make you want to come back. Like fuck man the best memories I've had our just driving out to the long ass side roads around the GTA and simcoe county just seeing the stunning and beautiful landscapes.

Would rather kill ourselves then become welfare recipients.

Sounds pretty based to me

He's full blown retard. Accept that fact.

But yeah, Canada is great for landscapes.

Silly Canada

Ya, we actually fucked up pretty hard on that one.

It's just got a really inviting vibe to it, can't explain but something about is just so unique and it really just makes you happy. Everything is pretty far apart but like fuck it's awesome, less people = less annoying retards and less traffic.

I remember being high as fuck on shrooms and getting out of the car to take a piss and staring at this tree on shrooms. This area is just so damn beautiful in the summer time I can't even explain it.

*crunch*