Explain why Canada is so amazing

Explain why Canada is so amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUwRULlgMec
aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't. You have to experience it for yourself.

It isn't.

They've managed to make such a shitty country that even the Jews refuse to touch it.

Because we're not the United States.

Fuck off leafs

free health care
easily accessible weed
low crime
multiculturalism that works
good foreign reputation

That's a terrible lie you kike.

Fuck off Chang.

Amazing at getting btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=MUwRULlgMec

mutliculturalism that "works"

>get fucked leaf

*ahem*

Its literally because of the low population for example we can reach sweden/germanistan levels of cucking in Vancouver and toronto in 5 years top hands down. But the good part is there are so many enclaves of white redpilled communities doted around the country that are basically 99% white with low crime aside from chugs and squaws

Currently i live on bowen island about 35 mins away from Vancouver via ferry yet i got mah guns cool as fuck old neighbors who make moonshine and have block party barbecues once a month and i haven't seen a dindu or goatfucker in months

Yeah good one bud. G'wan b'y, stick this bottle of crown up yer arse.

Well, I once dated a Canadian in Port Hawkesbury. Here were some things I noticed there.

Canadians always talk about Americans. Like constantly. It worms its way into every discussion they have about anything. And usually, it's to compare themselves. Like if someone mentions Tim Hortons, someone else has to mention how much better it is than American coffee and pastry places like Starbucks.

Next, they all shittalk how wildly ineffective and shitty their healthcare is when they don't know there's an American president. My girlfriend broke her ankle slipping on an iced sidewalk and had to wait weeks for the x-ray and by then it had healed improperly and they had to rebreak it to set it properly. No one in Canada was surprised by this and most bitched about the elderly taking up all the space to where no one could get seen anymore.

Until I mention I'm American, then they all backpedal "w-well, it's still great because it's free! not like you y-yanks, heh..."

Finally, the men are all effeminate sissies. I thought this would be less pronounced in Nova Scotia of all places especially in a port town where half the industry is commercial fishermen and lumberjacks, but no, even there. It's like estrogen flows in the water.

We're not amazing anymore. Trudeau pissed on our reputation, on our politics and on our canadian ways. We need our own trump to Make Canada Amazing Again.

>don't know there's an American president
present*

>tfw postnational

Doubtful that even happened.

But if it were even remotely true it was probably a garbage can fire or some lame shit. Nothing like your exaggerated, water color painting you hold so dearly and desperately.

I can't, because they aren't. Trudeau is currently cucking them all

>Canadians always talk about Americans. Like constantly. It worms its way into every discussion they have about anything. And usually, it's to compare themselves. Like if someone mentions Tim Hortons, someone else has to mention how much better it is than American coffee and pastry places like Starbucks.
I spent a lot of time vacationing in Canada as a kid, and this really stood out to me. Like way over half of their news is just about what America's doing. Maybe it struck me so much because it was my first experience visiting a pretend country, but it was fucking weird.

>mfw burgers dont even know their own history
L O L
I guess that's what common core gets you

Tim Hortons is legit better than Starbucks, though.

I never had their coffee, but they did have better donuts than Dunkin Donuts/Krispy Kreme, yeah.

Truthfully?

> Health care is free, and wait times are as bad as the US.
> Donuts everywhere
> 90% of women are car-accident-causing _gorgeous_ and fit.
> Sovereign Citizen bullshit is tolerated, giving people who file notices with government special rights (usually, owning guns and smoking weed).
> Healthy food fit for a trendy californian.
> Little maple leafs on american corporation logos, in order to pretend they're canadian.
> Didn't elect Bush twice.
> Didn't elect Obama twice.
> Grass is literally greener here. no shit.
> I can walk around the most dangerous part of my city, and have a lower risk of being killed/injured than I do in Bozeman, MT.
> 6 months of sledding down hills.
> The women are fucking _gorgeous_. seriously.
> Hearing people in Ontario say "Marnie has an enlarged heart" and laughing hysterically.
> hearing people in Manitoba say "I have a bag of bagels", and laughing hysterically.

Yeah, it's frustrating that they do in fact have some nice things up there. Tim Hortons is great, and I really developed a taste for Alexander Keith's.

>watercolor
oooh wow American culture, so advanced, so knowledgable

Posting from Manitoba? The women in the prairies are fucking hideous mate. Then again so are British Columbians and Central Canadians, and Easterners, too. Don't kid yourself.

And your future/history consists of muslim and somali dick in your ass for eternity. All thanks to your former *substitute drama teacher, faggot leader Treadue.

If i were you, Leaf, i would be less worried about America and more worried on being less of a cucked nation as you are.

next to usa
owes usa trillions for defense we provide

The women in manitoba are hideous? Jesus Fuck, I lose count of the 10's I see on a daily basis here. I don't know how I would survive in Vancouver or Montreal; I'd have to take public transit or I'd have at least one accident a day.

adopt us
we're lightyears ahead of the amerilard

Red Fever. Should've known. God have mercy on you faggot for I will have none.

thanks for protecting us from our many, many enemies

naw. Injuns aren't my thing. Give me some big-titted mennonite whores, or some french canadian girls, or the icelandic or ukranian women. All hot as fuck.

It's amazing how one man's 10 is every other man's generous 2.

show us what you consider a 10

post examples

Wrong flag fucker

>taking credit of British events
Shameful

Peace, order, and good government

aei.org/publication/us-gdp-per-capita-by-state-vs-european-countries-and-japan-korea-mexico-and-china-and-some-lessons-for-the-donald/

is this enlightening ?

> thinks 10's and 9's are up to interpretation.

kys

Now I wonder what the difference between int and pol is

Because Slug2_ is the greatest host of "This hour has 88 minutes" and you should all listen to it on soundcloud

also because @bonhomme_tweets is the greatest twitter

It's not, Canada is awful.

>google "stampede women"

Get fucked leaf. I hate that dude Kevin O'leary because he isn't a true conservative, but hey even a broken clock is right twice a day when he said:

Trump and Trudeau in a trade negotiation is gonna be like Godzilla v. Bambi.

Sorry that your gonna get stuck with that Carbon tax, and lose your jobs to the USA. Plus I hear Vancouver is gonna be a province of China soon and Quebec is Quebec. So good luck. You are gonna need it America's hat.

>Red Fever

how is this even a thing?

I've lived in places with fair amount of Natives and 40% are fat (I'm talking American fat/obese), like 2% are fuckable and most of those are noticeably mixed

You must have went to one that's not in a major city? Here in Toronto, Tim Hortons is staffed by foreign workers like flips and brown people, and they suck at making just about everything.

>cuck ensign
>having another country's flag on yours

Britain's that way, chap!

What you consider a 10/10 in 3rd world manitoba is about average looks here in France. Sounds like you should travel some more, probably would blow your mind.

You might be right, but still the hottest women in North America.

Republic of Vancouver Island sums up how i feel

It's impossible, you have Trudeau, the ultimate cuck

I asked for a pic because I wanted a laugh, relax neidermeier.
Here I will start.

is this fake news?

flips LOLLLOL

best minority group name by far

need new one for jews

If your country is SO fucking fantastic, why does 75% of your entire god damn population live within 100 miles of The United States.

This is what is putting them even further in the shitter. They had a reputation for having nice people being there. Now they're all forming an " elitist " attitude.

> Health care is free, and wait times are as bad as the US.

Bullshit your healthcare is free. I have been to Canada and I have several friends there. They all constantly bitch about obscene wait times and literally sub-par health care. the 50% tax is where you " free healthcare " comes from. In fact, the taxes and expenses there are so bad, I have friends with very good jobs that can't afford a car there, because it's so uneconomically feasible.

let alone what we ahve here in usa
los angeles woooo weeee

They can't even protect you from your biggest enemy, yourself

You guys suck at hockey!

It has a PM that is committed to diversity and accepting refugee. Let's not forget it's government health program. A true example for USA.

Trudeau. He is one of the biggest sources of my laughs.

Canadians are faggots that complain when it takes 3 hours to see a doctor. I had worse than that in Provo, UT.

I pay 25% income tax, along with 14% provincial/federal sales tax. 39% < 50%. lern2math.

Your friends, ergo, are whiny libcucks.

>moved from the US to canada back in Bush II: Electric Boogaloo.
> don't own a car because public transportation is _good_, and I can rent one if I need to go long distances.

isn't it bankrupt?
why dont we just let capitalism handle medical?
like desktop computer?

snowboarding, fishing, guns, weed, maple syrup, amazing landscapes...

I wish. According to the Supreme Court this shit is fine but cartoon girls are tantamount to real CP.

ice snow freez ur nuts off
fuck fat chix just for warmpth

where is there a country that suppresses
democrats
women
fags
animal fuckers
thieves
basket weaving academics
lawyers
judges
anticompetitive shit like bild code and zoning

That's a shame. There's really nothing wrong with real CP, studies show. Read Harmful to Minors by Judith Levine. Good read.

had a canadien girlfriend
she said health care is 100% awesome
they flew her sick dad outa some jam
0 charge
wow
I think medical in usa is about gouging citizens
maybe single payer in answer
when I asked ok how about free house she got mad

If you want an honest answer the bestiality law was re-worded because cattle breeders would've technically been committing bestiality when they used one of those cow pocket-pussies to collect seed from a bull for artificial insemination. Then some faggots meme'd it out of proportion as is the way of things.

once we annex bc user, conditions, in all respects, shall improve

fuck I hate SJWs

It's not

bc?

why are canadian chicks so bigoted ?

don't they we are a people of peace, a culture of love....

pro-tip: it's not