Redpill me on Chechen and this guy

Redpill me on Chechen and this guy

>Chechen
Animal-tier subhumans. Imagine mixing rapefugees with nigger crime culture and you get yourself a Chechen.
>Kadyrov
Former separatist, cucked his own comrades during Second Chechen War and sided with Putin, now cucks Putin himself for money.

>white muslum
Strange

Standards for white are very low for Americans

Islamic terrorist scum that we hold by the balls with razor nearby, so he acts useful and loyal (for now).

Nigga this guy is pastier than you, his skin is literally white. Im not talking about his being or "whiteness"

More nigger than black people

fpbp
Chechens are coward faggots who strap bombs to women

Chechens are white

Well, alright.

They love bowl haircuts

Some Chechens looks very European, no different than Ethnic Russians (Slavs). And others Chechens look middle eastern.

MORE WHITE THEN 99% of pol niggers

mudslime shitskin. killed first russian when he was 16

what do you think of Ossetians?

shit skin ? prob he is more whiter then you slavic jew genes

Boston bombers who were Chechens look very middle eastern, especially the one on the left.

The fair looking ones are almost all rape babies.

ALBERTO
L
B
B
E
R
T
O

I've been to portugal recently and was whiter than most of you. Also your language sounds as shit compared to spanish and you look like pigmy. Anyways kadyrov is hairy like a baboon, at least this makes him shit-skin

He's a pathetic little muslim dictator who is islamizing his "state", supported by another pathetic little dictator running the eternal shithole of the East, Ryssland.

Guilty of all manner of violations of human rights and dignity there is.

They need to go

They came to Cauxasus mountains from middle east and they are literally pale sandniggers(probably just roaches got BLEACHED) and share distinct sandniggers facial structure and nose and tend to have monobrown and so on and so on.

They are not caucasian race, they just live on caucasian mountains and are caucasian ONLY in geographycal terms.

your white color is similar to albines you know that ? Like you have some pigmentation problem and infection or some.

Russian look like troglodites , totally villagers

Slavs in Russia only could be blond?

Sorry to offend you my shit-tier friend. The service in ur country was ok. Your poor country has done a lot to serve rich people who come to enjoy the ocean well. But you women are really ugly.

I dont care I have zero pride in this disgusting flag

And yes our women are really ugly specially on the inside, but russia has great prostitutes to compensate

No matter how hard russians tried to tame them Chechens are still people of extreme resilience and bravery, and proving this throughout centuries.