Sup Forums btfo once again

>yfw Trump is going to lead to a greater Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombs_in_the_Vietnam_War
youtu.be/nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, he's definitely going to be president. For 8 years too.

pic related

Ambassador blobfish really instills confidence with his countenance

I would be totally ok with this if we deported literally every single jew in the world to it

>implying thats a bad thing

Go home jim jones you are drunk

Your stupid ass couldn't successfully take over a shitty irrelevant town at the western side of the Suez canal despite having much better weapons,tanks and armored vehicles during the 1973 war,let alone take over that much land.

>implying it would happen
nice try kike, lebanon's beat you before and they'll beat you again

Israel is based, they should just annex all of the west bank and Gaza and deport the sandniggers out into the dessert

>all this arab butthurt
Listen Ahmeds,as long as you convert to Judaism,you will be fine.

Implying America wasn't there.

>beaten by hezbollah, some shia dudes with ak-47s and basic equipment
>not realising lebanon barely took part in the 6 day war, all we gave was 2 aircraft

pathetic.

>Implying subhumans could win a war without self blowing tactiques.
USA or not arabs are shitty at wars and so are muslims in general. The only reasond ottomans took the Balkans was through massive sperging. Just look at the battles of albanians with Skanderbeg, hungarians with Hunyadi or romanians with Teppes. They btfo hard roaches while having a 1/20 troop proportions.

>Greater Israel is formed
>Immediately has to deal with all the insurgents and ass-backwards culture
>Doesn't have the resources to police the entire region
>America doesn't have to get involved because it's an internal Israeli affair

You know why North Korea still exists? Nobody wants to be the one who has to clean up the mess.

Allahu ackbar I guess ?

>spain
tell me friend,
how did it feel being the only european nation cucked by the umayyad caliphate?

Was there ever a day when USA didn't had a war:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
Was there ever a day Israel didn't had a war:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

Democrats and republicans are one and the same anti-white squad, only difference is who profits.

>how did it feel being the only european nation cucked by the umayyad caliphate?
>Asturias
>cucked

I said this once, and I will say it again. I have no problems with Israel having its own ethno-religious state, especially if it is created by taking Muslim land.

But we want the same thing. So please, start a campaign to send all the Jews living in the West to Israel. It will be beneficial for all of us.

Not my ancestors. The guys who took our country back were basques galicians and aragonese, never conquered and they genocided all moorish scum and race traitors while getting the jews to leave.
Face it Ahmed, you own 1/5 of the world, make up to 1/6 of its population and only managed to be relevant twice with conquering border regions of no actual importance in Europe at a time they were greatly diminished following centuries of internal wars.

Lmao this Jew Arab SHIT is so funny. I love watching you fuckers duke it out. Please let us sell you guns you fucking idiots

The biggest 2 wars in history were started by Germans,nice try

everything that kills or implies destroying them is a good thing.
Put me in there i will nuke everything from lybia to pakistan and from turkey to mecca.
jews can have it all and every muslim who tries to come to europe gets shot

meanwhile its Americans that do the bleeding and dying in iraq and Afghanistan.

Good goy, yes you are. Just remember your tax shekels pay for Israels existence.

The fact that you're calling the Arab world irrelevant, and the fact that Spain right now couldn't be any more irrelevant is pretty fuckin funny.
Sorry Esteban, but Spain's time was over a looooong time ago. Have fun getting cucked by the EU or something I guess.

Sure thing, schlomo.
Totally wasn't the kikes forcing the eternal anglo to provocate.

>The biggest 2 wars in history were started by Germans,nice try
WW1 was started by Serbs.
WW2 by Jews.

>world war was the biggest war
It's because it is named world war?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bombs_in_the_Vietnam_War
>By the time the United States ended its Southeast Asian bombing campaigns, the total tonnage of ordnance dropped approximately tripled the totals for World War II. The Indochinese bombings amounted to 7,662,000 tons of explosives, compared to 2,150,000 tons in the world conflict.
Afghanistan and Iraq have more victims than whole world war together if you count out lying made-up number by Jews.

>WW1 was started by Serbs
I agree with that user but what the fuck do you mean WW2 was started by Jews. Tbf it was German aggression in Poland that started it. Using Jews as a scapegoat is pretty low.

>Tbf it was German aggression in Poland that started it
Yeah, I know. Still fun to start the "Jews did it" argument however. Then again, you could make a point in saying that the Japanese started WWII given that they invaded China in 1938.

youtu.be/nq_J2C6Hrz0
Serbs did nothing wrong

Just because Ferdinand was shot doesn't means start of WW1. Somebody has to start the war. Killing some unimportant maggot out of 10000 maggots doesn't starts the war. Why would Anglo care if Austrian royal is killed?
Umm... Princess Diana died in car crash, lets start world war.

This is rather funny, since those politicians Serbia has now aren't even caring for Arabic Muslims to come into country. Serbs were strong because of Tito, not other way around.

Arabs are Semites too you fucking parasite

edgy