The absolute madman

He knew the entire time............

youtu.be/jk3KRxTfkLM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G4ahS
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/232572505238433794
youtube.com/watch?v=kpN2mA2blVk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5inbm8/the_absolute_madmanhe_knew_the_entire_time/
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc&t
youtu.be/yuhF-Ok3djI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In on 200 reply thread

> predicted 9/11
> predicted brexit
> predicted Huma/Weiner would do Hillary in
> knew the certificate was phony

honestly. this man operates on another level. He's like a Ron Paul that wins.

I'm ready.

That's because he has a time machine.

jesus christ he wasn't joking about winning

fake and gay

can I get a tl;dr?

he deleted it around the same time he said Obama was born a citizen

You don't remember this?

> tfw when its real
archive.is/G4ahS

Seconded

IMPEACHING THIS NIGGER

still up

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/232572505238433794

Nevermind it's from 2012. Pls delet.

Bump

You're all morons

He really does have a fucking time machine.

You STILL don't believe Trump has a time travel machine?

SO NAIVE

There are nine copy-and-paste operations that are each unlikely to not be a forgery. They points occur between between Obama's cert. posted on whitehouse.gov site, and a random Hawaiian's born 16 days before Obama.

A few rubber stamp marks, some check marks, and five fields were apparent copypasta from her random's certificate to his.

The FBI needs to explain to us why this was ignored, why this isn't reasonable proof. ("it's hard to know intent.")

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy be President.

background info
>FBIanon said "the only people close to figuring out whats goin on is jerome corsi"
> corsi is a small time journalist and conspiracy fag who started investing obama in 2012
>fbianon says one of his books has some decent knowledge and tells us to pirate it

fast forward
>Jerome MOTHER FUCKING Corsi apparently looked for people born same time/place as Obama's certificate says
>apparently tracked down the original from which they forged his, some Hawaiian chick's
>submits it to some police dept

there's a video showing how it's forged

Who let you become your own country georgia?

Thanks
Kek, I remember this copypasta

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=kpN2mA2blVk

TFW liberals STILL tell me I'm lying about him predicting brexit when I was watching the fucking interview before it happened where he said that he thinks they will do it

I am not tired of winning quite yet

Read my post, it could be legit. The important thing to keep in mind is Corsi was pretty much a nobody before and after fbianon mentioned them

quit stealing shit from reddit verbatim

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5inbm8/the_absolute_madmanhe_knew_the_entire_time/

It only means something: soviet sleep agent. There is no other way how he knows so much about geo-politics and the players end game. It only proves an state-sponsored agency is sending him info.

>le russian meme

Its not, it actually explain a lot.

Do you have a source for this info?

i posted that there,... dnt b mad

How the hell did they know to compare with that one random birth certificate?

If they were just scanning every birth certificate remotely close to Obama's then eventually they were bound to find one with words randomly in the same spots.

If it's true no gay marriage folks. Please God let it it be true. Western civilization redeemed.

youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc&t (Short video)

youtu.be/yuhF-Ok3djI (Long video)

oh wow. is this going to be news tomorrow?

no
all shit will be supressed until Don gets his feet inside White House
then all shit will be exposed and globalists will die

His mom is a Jew, that is literally everything you need to know.

Fucking kike-nigger.

Ever since that first fbianon thread Sup Forums has been getting spooky. Multiple conspiracy theories I thought were retarded are coming true

See my post, Corsi is dedicated to this shit. Probably found a list of hospitals back then and started looking for birth certificates near Barack:s

Also something interesting, Obama's says "African american" instead of "Colored" or "Afro American " or "Negro". African American didn't come into popular use until the 80s

>a credible source
yfw it was himself from the future

praise kek

holy fucking dingshit this actually makes sense

Peru, more like Pooru.

this is so big. don't let it slide.

Also after the first thread Sup Forums has been a target to "board control" type of shit. Interesting/conspiracy theory/relevant threads that may cause some controversy in the public are being pushed to the 4th or 5th page by shitposting threads that have 30 replies within 2 minutes of the original posting time.

Johanna's birth certificate is 16 days older. It's obviously the forgery you fucking retards.

We need to bring him the IBM 5100!

NOW!!!

24D UNDERWATER REVERSE TWISTER HOPSCOTCH

What if this is all a ruse at the highest level

Now tell me
now that obamas gonna fade into irrelevancy
what purpose following this up even does?

le 'based tone' may-may
>So funny and cool.

Fresh off the boat from Manus Island, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Shut up and have a goog you soft poof

quick
go to 4plebs and post proof of your claim right now

lets suppose its a fraud...

so fucking what?

Actually lol'd

You're in check. Swing your mallet harder or we're going to have to spin the wheel one more time to figure out where your king can land on the next kick off.

>its a fraud

>so fucking what?

keep re reading this until it clicks what the "fucking what" is boy

It is a fraud.
Obama is hiding something from us.
It means he's likely not a legitimate president.
There are no good reason for him to do what he did.
It constitutes an attack on the nation and immediately makes him an enemy.

Donald has sold the USA to the Russians I fail to see how "Americans" can fully suppprt him

Why are you pretending to be retarded?

here you go user

Every one fucking knew

can't believe people are dumb enough to bring up this again

you guys realized Obama will be out of office in 30 days regardless

B U M P

Got anything to back that up champ?

And straight in to jail, what's your point?

And the last 4 years will be annulled.

did he get a better price than the Clintons got for selling them uranium?

This is pretty fucked up, if true.

>liberals faces when Justice Sotomayor becomes invalid

thank god we will get back to 2012.
I really regret choices I made since then, hope I can make up for my mistakes with this reset to 2012, and being 17 again would be neat af

>liberals faces when this and the last 4 years of bullshit turn america red forever.

I'm actually starting to believe it user

Do... do you know what annulled means?

ahahaa great joke r-right g-guys??

Man who gets into shit flinging matches on twitter now has access to nuclear launch codes. Very concerning!

nice meme

Holy Shit Bumping this, anyone got the documents from they were suppressing?

Does anybody have the timetraveler 'trump' screencap? PLEASE post.

Give me the screencap to that post please, I lost it.

>haha drumpf is a birther ahahaahahah ohohohh eheehehe lmfao
>Why is drump raising the birth certificate thing again!?

>extremely credible source

Barron lurking finally paid off

Arpaio works for Trump at this point.

What you should be asking is:

What is about to happen that would encourage Trump to pump this information out into the mainstream once more?

If the Electoral College shit goes weird, believe me, people are going to end up dead, most likely soft targets like news anchors and celebrities.

Guys
GUYS
What if obama steps down and everyone in his cabinet resigns except Hillary? Would she be president for 35 days?

>a-at least I was t-the first female president!

because it matters so fucking much where he was born, seriously, shut the fuck up america, for once just shut the fuck up

rare flag

No the speaker of the house is 3rd in line after Biden, that's Paul Ryan.

Right here

>laws don't matter

Americans wanted a big black bull as their president so badly they didn't even bother to check his resume

>mfw it's true

AYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my boner. So haaaaaaaaaaaard so stroooooooongq

>when you try to use your brain, but your a retard

I was wondering why people weren't flipping their shit over this and realized it's because this thread is full of nothing but filthy foreigners. Fuck you.

well what time is it over there? you'll see shit in 6 hours i'm sure.

what are the new developments regarding this?