nationstates.net/
politicaltest.net/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tried the test twice
>answers honestly, as a racist right leaner who hates the poor
>end up each time "your rights end where my feelings begin"

Something is very wrong with that test.

Where'd you get that?

I think you just proved the horseshoe thoery correct.

I made this test a long time ago. I'm in Authoritarian Right between Christian values and Anime.

I'm ok with that.

>pre-nuke japan
fine with me

Here you go. Authoritarian middle left-right capitalism.

Communism has no left or right, therefore it doesn't has capitalism or dirty migrants products of free trade. Even when China starts to do free trade, they still don't have migrants, that's because Christians of left and right in democracy are retards race destroyers, culture destroyers.

The test is pretty shit, to be honest. If you have any sort of radical centrist views, or simply mix views from both sides, the test has no fucking idea where to put you.

That's what authoritarianism is, though.

>ethno-nationalism
>violating international law in war is fine sometimes
>fags shouldn't adopt, mutants shouldn't breed
>feminism is bullshit
>no morals without religion
>governmental oversight on economy required to stop monopolies and corporatism
Ended up here.

Take this, superior in every way: abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

nationstates.net/

Rate me?

Critique?

>The government always has the right to impose taxes on people
The test is going to think I'm a lolbertarian because these questions are so stupidly formated.

/Stalin/

No matter how many times I take it I still get "I am 12 and what is politics."

I'm centrist because I'm conservative on economic and military issues, but I also think drugs and prostitution should be legalized.

bonus aspie quiz

>Conservative Libertarian Interventionist Nativist Traditionalist
>Libertarian

Most of these tests were written by lolbertarians and are hilariously skewed.

Try this
politicaltest.net/en

Well, looks like you were right. Just put maybe then. It doesn't put you in as much of a corner as the other one.

Conservative Pro-Government Total-Isolationist Nativist Reactionary

I'm similar to you, but I'm blue in the political test:

Right-Leaning Pro-Government Total-Isolationist Nativist Reactionary

I love this one

who else red pilled here?

Don't care about weed or Rand Paul so your chart is bullshit, OP

D&R should be where hitler youth is

>abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
ayyy
>Left-Leaning Libertarian Isolationist Nationalist Liberal

it doesn't work... I completed all the questions and I get an error each time I try to get results

nationstates.net

;:^)

MAGA

>abtirsi.com/quiz2.php
You are a: Left-Leaning Anarchist Total-Isolationist Humanist Moderate

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: -100%
Internationalism score: -83%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 0%

a little different.

It would take too much effort to create a non-spooked compass with intelligent questions.

That's a pretty fruitbowlish picture, you milkylicker.

>mfw the constitution
Nice

Where would MGTOW go on this?
Lib right?

no MGTOW goes home and jack off

The questions on this test are stupid.

Can anyone explain the meme that is Anarchy == left-wing?

Does MGTOW have something to do with prepubescent boys in Arabic?

no

I am not an anarkiddie but i guess it is something about voulontary democratic confederacies of collective communities.
but anarchism started as a left wing idea

Most self described "anarchists" are smoke weed erryday types

>center
>the current system is working

left wing isn't the same as big gov and right wing isn't the same as small gov. it's not really about free and restricted markets either.
it's about hierarchies vs egalitarianism

if you like the current system overall youre a centrist yes? whats the point?

Rate?

And anarchism is absolutely on the far right end of hierarchies. In what fucking world (yeah I know, the leftist dream one) does the abolition of the state somehow not allow natural hierarchies to occur and inequality be determined simply by power?

No, Centrist could mean you feel the current system is too far in any particular direction,

>youre a centrist yes? whats the point?
That's not what centrism is. Centrism is essentially the acceptance of both social politics and hierarchies, mixing views from both sides of the spectrum. Our current EU system is a left-leaning globalist shitfest and it doesn't work. Doesn't change the fact that I'm still a centrist by definition.

i am not an anarkiddie but thats whats the goal of the ideology is about.
How it turns out in practice is irrelevant to the placement of the ideology in the spectrum

neoliberalism isn't left wing

Leftism is all about the state, or an equivalent force, enforcing equality over natural hierarchies. How is it possible for anarchy, which completely allows these natural hierarchies to form and prosper in whatever form to be leftist?

>Centrist Libertarian Non-Interventionist Cosmopolitan Libertine
Those questions seemed stupid but this is broadly accurate

Kiitos. Minuun suomi veli!

cause like dude man we're all just going to magically get along no rulers no kings aha!

the EU is all about havng the bankers and corporations in control and upholding the current establisment and free market fundamentalism.
Now don't get me wrong.
i myself consider me right wing because i am a fascist but a share the lefts conserns about "free market capitalism"

Yeah, you're right. The EU isn't as much left leaning as it's just focused on the centralization of power and globalisation.

The beauty of the bird based system is that shifts within political parties, inconcstancies in ideals and applocation, and changes to what qualifies as the center will never make it any less accurate due to the fact that birds posses their own internal compass for the purposes of migrating during the winter. Far superior to a simple x and y axis.

i'l also add this
>Leftism is all about the state, or an equivalent force
here is the main reason behind the left-wing divide. leftiest believes hierarchies are unatural therefor some of them think abomoshing the state is necessary because it upholds hierarchies.
right wingers on the other hand believes hierarchies are parts of human nature

i'l also add this
>Leftism is all about the state, or an equivalent force
here is the main reason behind the left-right divide. leftiest believes hierarchies are unatural therefor some of them think aboloshing the state is necessary because it upholds hierarchies. to them ancaps sems idiotic because they will say property rights only exists because of the state.
right wingers on the other hand believes hierarchies are parts of human nature so for some of them the state is seen as something disrupting the natural hierarchy

That theory is strange, I find myself agreeing with it ofter though.

Conservative Pro-Government Isolationist Nativist Reactionary

>here is the main reason behind the left-wing divide. leftiest believes hierarchies are unatural therefor some of them think abomoshing the state is necessary because it upholds hierarchies.
>right wingers on the other hand believes hierarchies are parts of human nature
Yes, which very much proves just how detached from reality leftists are. They truly seem to believe that the world is perfect and nice and it is people who ruin it, while in reality, if anything, it's the other way around. The world is cold and uncaring and what little "good" there is, is made by man.

>tfw bubble buddy.

Seems about right.

Good to see them still going strong. I used to play that game in high school.

>United we stand
>sitting in ride around chair
top fucking kek, literally chuckled

Inside orange area = Sane, rational human beings
Inside white area = The truly enlightened among us
Everything else = Disgusting

This is what we should be using. Not the grid.
And we should be under benevolent dictatorship or libertarian police state.

>You are a: Conservative Anarchist Total-Isolationist Nativist Fundamentalist

wew

Fuck commies though

benevolent dictatorship best desu