MAYAN CALENDAR - 12/21/12

Is it possible that the world DID end on 12/21/12? Is that how we all came to this NEW timeline?

I never really put much thought into it but I'd like to hear some opinions from the members of Sup Forums

Perhaps the world did end and we are just in another timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

technologyreview.com/s/602541/physicists-create-worlds-first-time-crystal/
youtu.be/YdBDQX5qng0
timeanddate.com/calendar/mayan.html
nbcnews.com/id/45438811/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/mexico-adds-yet-another-brick-maya-legend/#.WFPJzug7Zcs
youtube.com/watch?v=pZyx0xEYeKw
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/15/the-candidate-trailer-will-ferrell-zach-galifianakis_n_1517262.html
imdb.com/title/tt1790886/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_dt_dt#akas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go on...

Who said the world was gonna end on 2012?

this

I don't know anything about this theory but it definitely sounds plausible.

Well nobody, just Hollywood with (((2012))) and a bunch of Doomsday preppers.

I just want to hear other people's theories, I know there are folks out there who have pondered this thought possibly.

I only mention this because I forgot all about the 2012 end of the world doomsday prophecy until I watched an episode of X-Files where they mentioned this and it made me think.

12/12/12 meant ancient Mayan vampires woke up. You'll see the terror soon.

Have you read about Time Crystals yet? Ions grouped into a ring and supercooled to the point that they should be void of energy yet they yield movement. That's what happened.

That would explain all the suprising right wing victories.

You may be on to something here user...

Some shitty John Cusack movie and everybody took it seriously.

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS

Bump

2012 wasn't about world ending, it was about human awakening which coincided with around the time 3g internet took off and trump starting calling Obama a nigger

It was supposedly the time when human ignorance was behind and a new human awakening happening

Ya know, if we keep investigating the timelines like this, it's eventually going to become incressingly unstable since a paradox is only true when unobserved. Meme magic is real goys, stop tempting fate.

What did user mean by these posts?

That's what I'm thinking. Especially with the birth certificate issue coming back into light, "fake news" narrative being pushed hard by the lying press, pizza gate being uncovered.

Maybe it's the fact that Sup Forums is now hunting the pedophiles where before it was likely the other way around especially during Sup Forums and the times of "roody poo" censors.

tell me more, SK bro, you tie into this, too! Where does your lady president tie into this? Her admitting that she was controlled by a gang of 8 style cult definitely makes me think

thx for the bump

We've certainly, at least the thinking minds, been enlightened to corruption within the highest levels of government. Maybe that has something to do with it?

There's no stopping this train now.

Best Timeline

weird thing is that this actually makes rather a lot of sense

I know, it's pretty spoopy

Maybe the Mayans were onto something two thousand years ago.

I've read about the space-time crystal theory. Doesn't seem far fetched.

> Build a 4D body and rotate it
> 4D rotation expresses itself as morphing body in 3D

I guess my mind isn't as open as it used to be. It's definitely using most of my neurons to try and understand that theory. I found this article hosted by MIT which coincidentally was posted 2 months before the "end of the world"

It's about Time Crystals

>technologyreview.com/s/602541/physicists-create-worlds-first-time-crystal/

Terence Mckenna, Daniel Pinchbeck, the mayans.

Fuck the timeline shit, it's a bunch of shill nonsense to distract from reality, it's why it always ties back to Hollywood and Chicago. But the always predict the technology wrong, they are idiots.

Btw werent we all suppose to die today due to civil war?

Well now hold on there, user - have you ever heard of the string theory? I didn't really pay much attention into it either until someone told me about the whole thing and the Berenstain/Berstein bear thing came into play.

I'll agree that most of the "timeline abnormalities" such as the television references/changes make one appear to be schitzo, but there are definite ideas and things that have changed slightly that don't make sense.

Does anyone care to fill user with the string theory? I believe that somehow ties into this.

Sorry Mexibro, I just googled the image out of rush and didn't take the time to check the authenticity of the image.

I haven't heard about this, where did you hear it from?

The end of the world was a meme and mainstream paranoia. We actually started awakening in 2012. That's why the timeline is getting better.

Kek here obviously

Nevermind. Even mexicans don't know the difference.

That could explain a lot.

Oh, yeah I've been following this as well. We're supposedly going to be entering Civil war today, but I'm still here stroking my keyboard and nothing has happened... yet.

kek

Excuse my retardedness but why did the years countdown to 0 then start at 1-2016 again?

youtu.be/YdBDQX5qng0

12/12/2012 Was just the beginning of new era, tought everyone knew this already.

the aztec one is the commonly accepted image of the mayan calendar tho

maybe that's why the world didn't end
maybe we were all reading the wrong fucking tablet

Maybe we are shifting into the golden age and we are currently living in a transitional period

You may be onto something, I didn't think about this

We need to re-research 2012 and the entire Mayan/Aztec calendar

Top kek. Shadilay. It is plausible. That an old cycle ended a new one began.

The mayan calendar never gave a specific date.
It just announce the end of the 5th cycle at around this time within an 80 year period 2012 was just exactly in between this 80 year time span. All cycle end in a great cataclysm and end humanity except for a restless few to start all over again.

As you may uncovered yourself we are in a great shift of precision from the time of the fish to the time of the water barer.

This age will be an age of knowledge and enlightenment.

Source: Graham Hancocks newest book

I mean, I remember back in 2012, it was the aztec image on all of the t-shirts and what not, it just comes as kind of a shock to learn that that's not even the right fucking image

I think I'm gonna google this real quick, see if I can find out which is which

United States declared bankruptcy officially on December 21st, 1999. The bankruptcy lasted 13 years.

Remember in 1999, when Al Gore was telling everyone "Social Security is going bankrupt!" well, he didn't tell you that Social Security was the name for the United States since 1929, when it reincorporated.

Since December 21st 1999, the corporation is now known as HOMELAND SECURITY. And you thought Bush just made that one up. It was incorporated by Newt Gingrich during the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal. made for a great cover, dontchathink?

Anyway, bankruptcy lasted 13 years. ended on December 21st, 2012. This is why it was considered the "end of the world"; everyone born under the old corporation had their debt rolled-over to the new corporation, and you became chattel to that new corporation.

Get along, little dogies.

What did you mean by this?

Back when the calendar only had 300 days, the Romans realized it was wrong and changed it adding 64 days.

That being said, did we just go to the next year and act like it was normal? Do we actually know if it's really THE CURRENT YEAR?

It's finally happened, happening fags are claiming retroactive happenings after finally grasping the final straw

just listen to the music breh and it will all be alright

well, according to the first result on google (yeah I'm lazy), mexibro there isn't lying

>timeanddate.com/calendar/mayan.html
>The Mayan Calendar consists of three separate corresponding calendars, the Long Count, the Tzolkin (divine calendar) and the Haab (civil calendar). Time is cyclical in the calendars and a set number of days must occur before a new cycle can begin.
>The Haab is a 365 day solar calendar which is divided into 18 months of 20 days each and one month which is only 5 days long (Uayeb). The calendar has an outer ring of Mayan glyphs (pictures) which represent each of the 19 months. Each day is represented by a number in the month followed by the name of the month. Each glyph represents a personality associated with the month
>The divine calendar is also known as the Sacred Round or the Tzolkin which means “the distribution of the days”. It is a 260-day calendar, with 20 periods of 13 days used to determine the time of religious and ceremonial events. Each day is numbered from one to thirteen, and then repeated. The day is also given a name (glyph) from a sequence of 20 day names. The calendar repeats itself after each cycle.
>The Long Count is an astronomical calendar which was used to track longer periods of time, what the Maya called the “universal cycle”. Each such cycle is calculated to be 2,880,000 days (about 7885 solar years). The Mayans believed that the universe is destroyed and then recreated at the start of each universal cycle. This belief still inspires a myriad of prophesies about the end of the world.

interdasting
very interdasting

I've been thinking this too. Have we also taken into account leap years?

I've thought that over the years. I remember someone a while back (during 2012) doing the math and somehow we were a few years ahead of what is actually being current year.

Mayans didn't say that.

I just want a Year 1

Those are quite compelling statements! I'm very intrigued by this now.

>a late night shit post
>possibly solving the world's most unanswered question

>tfw I know now everythign

The Mayan calendar doesn't end.

Its like saying the Georgian calendar ended in 1000, or 2000.

All thats happened is the highest digit went up by one.

It's always been your dream. Any scientist will tell you, Every experience you've ever had is a creation of your own brain. You are not/ were not/ and will never be who you think you are.

>the calendar the made ended in 2012, where a "cycle" was supposed to start again, thus the end of the wolrd stuff

tbf the bit about how the universe is destroyed and then recreated would make a lot of sense in the context of the whole bernstein/bearenstain meme, the idea that one universe came to an end and we, imperceivably, ended up in a new one immediately after, with minor discrepancies between the two

it's almost as if everything deconstructed and reconstructed itself in the blink of an eye, leaving only us tinfoil weirdos with any idea that anything happened at all

come to think of it, I can't actually remember what I did, the night of the mayan "apocalypse"
can you?

I'd imagine if he did correct math, we'd be way behind what is actually current year.

We were using a 300 day calendar for about 150 to 200 years before making the switch, at least that's what I remember reading. So we'd have more than 10,000 days unaccounted for, which drops us back in time.

>Bump
pizzagate vampires?

Well, I can - which is what boggles my mind. I remember the night before that an odd occurrence happened and someone who I haven't been in contact for months contacted me out of need for help. I was working that night and the only reason I remember it was because that person and I had a major fight and a big falling out. It was unusual that they contacted me that day.

Your theory also makes me wonder what happens after we die. Does it follow that same concept? Do we instantly zap into a new life form at conception and begin life all over again?

That is very interesting, thanks for bringing that up. I wonder if the current events are all leading up to the major show?

Would explain why Donald Duck suddenly has a bowtie, the Ford logo has a pigtail, Darth Vader says "No, I am your father.", Febreeze is not called Febreze, Volvo logo is now has an arrow, Seth Mcfarlane is now Seth MacFarlane, etc.

I just googled the Ford logo, and I have to say I'm shocked that I didn't catch that either.

That line in Star Wars also never made any sense to me, either. That is incredibly odd but a great follow up into the Mandela Effect.

There was some stone tablet that supposedly gave info on what was ment to happen, it is broken and the last part of the info was lost.

Anyone know what im talking about?

yeah bro. The world is also gonna end again in a few weeks and we'll enter a new timeline.

you sure you don't mean the Rosetta Stone?
I don't know much about it, but it rings a bell

Also the Volkswagen logo now has a seperation and the Volvo logo has an arrow and wasn't this guy's tail black at the end?

Something fucky is going on. WAKE UP GOYIM!

Hang on ill try go find it.

Here is what i was talking about
nbcnews.com/id/45438811/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/mexico-adds-yet-another-brick-maya-legend/#.WFPJzug7Zcs

Comalcalco Brick

inspirational shit,
poetically worded.

oh cool, I hadn't heard about this one yet
reading it now

Congrats you are a fucking nutcase

QHAT THE FUCK HIS TAIL WAS BLACK AT THE END OH GOD WHERE AM I

>there's no place like home

worth noting is that it is dead hard finding research on the whole "2012" phenomenom post-2012, most of the articles I'm finding are pre-2012/2011

like, I know we've got some pretty devastated attention spans in the post-modern clusterfuck of a world we've created for ourselves but it's literally like the entire academic community just gave up on it after the world didn't end, which seems kinda shitty to me

Maybe an end to an era of consciousness, essentially waking us all up

You're in the timeline where the car had 6 people in it during the Kennedy assassination, where Forrest Gump says "life WAS like a box of chocolates", where 3CPO has a silver leg and where the line "what if I told you" is never said by Morpheus in The Matrix.

agreed

The Ford logo was news to me, but in the context of the movie, in the context of the conversation Anakin and Luke were having, it makes much more sense for him to say "No" instead of "Luke."

Holy shit, as a kid I remember pikachu's tail having a black tip, in my late teens I got back into pokemon and noticed the tail was not black, I just thought i remembered it wrong/ was thinking of pichu (who has a fully black tail).

I also have to agree with this observation. I also didn't really watch Stars Wars that much back when I was a kid so I'm impartial.

I wonder if there are any subtle differences in the old Zapruder films?

I do have a slight memory of the tail edge being black too.

I'll admit I never really paid much attention into the entire timeline theory but recent events and people awakening slowly to certain events makes me ponder about all the theories that I've discounted over the years/months regarding stuff like this.

You're the 2nd shill to recommend /x/ - I guess CTR is overpaying morons like you to post retarded images. Thanks for the bump, doofus.

Anyone remember that movie "The Candidate" with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis where they run against eachother for congress?

Apparently it's called "The Campaign" now.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZyx0xEYeKw

excuse me, what

I'm really freaked out now
are you absolutely sure that it's not a regional name?
gonna imdb this real quick in a second but damn, what the utter fuck

What the fuck, never noticed either of those...
I know Star Wars discrepancies are being attributed to BR release where Luke supposedly screams "NOOOO" upon hearing Vader is his father which in original was silent but volvo, ford and Donald Duck, new to me.
Especially Volvo.

The Candidate was probably a working title or something.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05/15/the-candidate-trailer-will-ferrell-zach-galifianakis_n_1517262.html

alright, looked on IMDB and in Brazil, weirdly enough, it was called "Os Candidatos" which does indeed translate as "The Candidates" but there is absolutely fucking nothing else to suggest this film was ever named "The Candidate"

even its working titles are totally different
>Dog Fight
>Rivals
>Southern Rivals
but no Candidatos

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Nah nah nah get fucked. You can fuck right off.

yes but then why is it not on this list?
imdb.com/title/tt1790886/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_dt_dt#akas

or for that matter, anywhere on the internet?
surely there would be something, somewhere, all about how the name was changed upon release for whatever obscure reason?
it's not the information that we're being presented with here which freaks me out, but the ominous lack of it

Looks like what Mandela Effect believers call 'residu'. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

Leo summoned The Kek. It trigged the meme reality into our planet.

It's the only way he could've ever won his award.

Nobody used the AD/BC calendar before Christ: you can't count anything from before an event, as you don't know it's going to happen.

Afterwards, it's quite possible. That's what our calendar does. We count the years since Christ, we count the years before Christ.

A few notes:

There was no year 0. 1BC was immediately followed by 1AD. The idea of zero came much later.

Christ was not actually born then: modern scholars are divided, but it looks like it was around what we call 4BC.

BC stands for Before Christ. Apparently some people think AD means after death, but it does not. It is Anno Domini, which means "in the year of the Lord".

Don't like religion in your dates? I don't mind it, or the long history associated with the usage, but some are now using BCE for before the current/common era and CE for current/common era. The numbers are the same.

t.pro at using google

Leo is a brainwashed "MUH CLIMATE CHANGE" retard.

It was a changing of age prophecy, like the coming of the age of aquarius or the age of the Pachacuti for the Q'ero shamans of Peru.

The world changed in 2012, and we changed with it.

"For the Incas, Pachacuti is a spiritual prototype, a Master, a luminous one who stepped outside of time. He was a messiah, but not in the Christian sense of the only son of God, beyond the reach of humanity. Rather he is viewed as a symbol and promise of who we all might become. He embodies the essence of the prophecies of the pachacuti, as Pacha means "earth" or "time," and cuti means "to set things right."

everyone thinks they know what the end of the world is supposed to look like, even though they have nothing to base it on

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, “a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

A lie cannot continue after it has been revealed
What happens to a world built upon lies?

it changes

the end of the world as we know it

every day someone's personal world ends because of changing conditions, like a shopkeeper who goes bankrupt, his shopkeeping life is ooooooover

even with trump the west is celebrating a death cult that will be its undoing in the long run

2012 was the final cut off point where literally every faggot was on the internet/social media and media lost all internet to even pretend to be unbiased. its also the point where "check my privilege" and "white privilege" went from internet cringe joke to something teached in western academia

we are dead inside now and addicted to the internet