Undocumented Immigrant AMA

I'm an undocumented immigrant who wants clear up some misconceptions about illegal immigration so ask me anything.

A few things:
1) No, I'm not some libtard trying to rouse you guys. I frequent this board quite often and know what it's like. I just want to see you're reactions are to interacting with an actual undocumented immigrant.
2) I'm going to give a quick bio. The details aren't 100% accurate but the main idea is still taken from my actual life.

I was born in East Germany several years after the fall of the USSR. My family immigrated to the US in in 2000. Neither of my parents went to college and we were pretty poor growing up. My dad did worked as a self employed manual laborer and my mom was a waitress at a restaurant. I'm 19 years old and a Sophomore at UCLA as an Electrical Engineering major.

Some stuff I left out:
WE PAY TAXES
I know this is going to be a point of contention so I'll say it again. WE PAY TAXES. One more time. WE PAY TAXES

My parents were tricked into coming to the US, kind of. A lawyer said that if you came to the US and hired him, he would help you get your green card faster. We came as did other people who heard about his offer. Turns out he was lying and he went to jail last I recall.

We initially came on a B-2 visitor visa but since my parents don't speak English and since I was 4 at the time, we never got around to getting any immigration status. We also don't have any family here so no one to petition for greencard or anything.

My parents aren't good at English but they still try to assimilate. In fact my dad goes to the local adult school every night for their English Language Learner classes.

I speak fluent English. Not like those Chinese international students. You wouldn't even think I weren't American.

Hopefully if you want to ask a question you've read all this because this thread isn't for "illegals get out trump 2k16". It's for those who are willing to learn about a different perspective.

That being said, AMA!

Other urls found in this thread:

immihelp.com/forms/showform.do?form=n-400
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go back

this

better fuck off leech. no one like a faggot who cuts in line. also unironically kys

I hope you get deported.

You have to go back.
Your story doesn not change this.

You ave to go back leave before the 20th i promise you'll wish you had...

You're going back.

Thanks for not even asking a question. But since it's slow right now I'll humor you.

I don't even speak German nor do I even remember Germany. Do you actually think I belong in Germany because I didn't fill out the right paperwork?

Yes,yes you do.

>Do you actually think I belong in Germany because I didn't fill out the right paperwork?
Yes, because we have legal channels you must go through in order to be a legal citizen here.

Why do you think you have a right to be here without filling out the right paperwork?

You're getting deported, deal with it

Can't wait for Obama to start a civil war later this afternoon, so i can fly over and see your brains splattered on the wall

It's not my story that matters. It's the fact that I don't speak German, remember what Germany is like, or have any cultural ties to Germany. I'm just your average burger eating, second amendment loving American with a german passport.

I honestly didn't read anything from your post

Sorry but I don't care for exceptions.
All must go.

Geez maybe the thousands of dollars my family has already put into your insolvent social security checks, welfare checks, foodstamps, etc.

Well you don't have to stay in Germany, but you do have to go back.

A 4 year old child who had no say in where he was going to be brought up, legally or not, is to be punished because his uneducated parents got duped into an immigration scam. You make a lot of sense buddy.

Should have thought of filling out that paperwork then.

Like it or not, you ARE getting deported.

It sucks that your parents are gullible, but you have to go back, as do they.

Bullshit. You're an adult now. It is within your power to get your US citizenship. Take some responsibility for yourself and just get legal. If you don't, you 100% deserve to be deported.

>using children

OF COURSE. That´s not our fucking problem, deal with it. People should just care about their own kids instead of the kids of the illegal ones

You have to go back

Thanks pal! Give Merkel my regards when you get there.

WRONG you're going back weather you like it or not

I came here at the tender age of 4. Couldn't even feed myself but I'm supposed to know if crossing an imaginary line on the ground without the right papers is illegal?

Also no I won't be. You're just going to have to get used to the fact that I'll be living here since I have a SSN and a workers card.

Except there literally is no way for me to get citizenship. If there were I wouldn't be humoring myself laughing at you idiots on this board.

Better install Duolingo and get started.

reported to ICE, thanks for the info

What are your plans for after college?
Do you have a strategy for finding employment in the US?

Literally not getting deported. I have a SSN and a worker's card.

You have to go home.

Also illegal not undocumented.

Same

>It's the fact that I don't speak German, remember what Germany is like, or have any cultural ties to Germany
You'll fit right in.

Even if you're good, vast majority are criminal mexicans and pooinloos
So you are an exception to the rule, also you could be lying as far as everyone is concerned, so you have to go back.

> I'm supposed to know if crossing an imaginary line on the ground without the right papers is illegal?

Yeah, an imaginary line that people paid for. No more tears, you blackmailed emotional people enough, times are going to change, the emotional shit doesn´t work anymore.

Thanks for asking a reasonable question. Yes I do. I have a SSN and a worker's card. My employment process is no different than any other American.

I'd let you stay, but honestly only because my dad was from the USSR and only got to stay cuz he knocked up my Puerto Rican mom. So your East Germany story tugs at my heartstrings.

I have no idea what "emotional shit" you're talking about.

Germany isnt so bad tho. I wish I got deported to Germany isnt of being deport back to leafland :^(

Thanks for the sympathy. A lot of areas in the former East Germany are still very poor and a lot of people don't have access to information that would make immigration legal. There are many people in my shoes from nations of the former USSR.

OP probably thought him being a white illegal immigrant would change Sup Forumss stance, you are all surprisingly consistent.

Except you aren't a citizen, so you'll still be deported when we start deporting. You honestly think we won't check for actual fucking citizenship?

>I came here at the tender age of 4. Couldn't even feed myself but I'm supposed to know if crossing an imaginary line on the ground without the right papers is illegal?
No, your parents are supposed to know that. Tough fucking shit. Literally every single illegal would cry and scream
>BUT I WAS BROUGHT OVER AS A BABAY
If we let you stay because of that. Fucking deal with it.

Also reported your post to the ICE, have fun

Hermano, llama a las cosas por su nombre, eres ILEGAL, dilo y estaras mejor
te saluda, tu amigable vecino hombre-araña.

underrated

Oh my god

Have you taken EE102 yet? What should I expect? Also post proofs

kek

>WE PAY TAXES

so youre part of the problem?

fuck off back to eastern germany you subhuman

Germany is shit wtf women getting raped every day fuck that. Hella crimes and shit

>Implying that would do anything
They have better stuff to be doing
They literally know I'm here along with millions of others but it cost more money to deport us than we put into the economy.

You have to go back, right now.

>He says after saying he was a baby and didn't know any better
Top kek
There's no exceptions with illegals in my book. And having exceptions is fucking retarded, because the democrats would instantly jump on us screaming "SEE IT'S JUST RACISM, NOT WANTING A COUNTRY OF LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY"

Women getting raped by small divk Arabs who wanna kill and plunder fuvk those fools

How the fuck can you be born in East Germany, but born "several years after the fall of the USSR"? Reunification occurred in 1990 but the USSR didn't fall until '91. You're bullshitting or stated it in a very obtuse way.

How can you pay taxes, if you're illegal? That's complete bullshit, YOU NEED TO GO BACK.

>Check the post above. A lot of former USSR countries have high rates of illegal immigration because they don't have access to education/information that make legal immigration possible

If you are being serious, I don't see why you are doing this AMA on Sup Forums unless you are a masochist.

But since you are here, my question is:

Do you think there should be no "illegal immigrants"? That is, do you think anyone should be able to immigrate to the US and get an SSN and worker's card as long as they are not criminals?

Literally have no idea what you said

no

it's because communism destroyed their ethnic identity

just like its doing to you.

GOT EEM

You do not belong in America unless you came here legally. You have to go back.

>your insolvent

Well it's pretty obvious you don't view yourself as an American otherwise you wouldn't use this language

Fuck off

>state over populated
>living cost going up
>you fuck it up education
>california aerospace industry dead
>california manufacturing business dead
> oops no more quality job
> public educated beaner commit a crime

mother fucker abandon motherland
do the same shit again
live third world country again

Kek

Underrated post

Yeah, I know a lot of them. Dad is from REAL fucking Mongol part of Russia (praise Tengri) and he was the only one who left. Most people stayed, but my dad was the black sheep of the family. I have dual citizenship but would probably never move to Russia unless shit really hit the fan here. I've known a lot of other people from the old USSR and Eastern Europe who were here illegally, and given my circumstances, I don't harbor ill will towards you or others in that situation. Hell, given that I lived my first 12 years in Puerto Rico, and I call myself Puerto Rican (not American), you are probably more "American" than I am.

Come back to east germany you fucking traitor

Paying taxes doesn't make you a citizen, it makes you a retard.
Speaking English doesn't make you a citizen, it makes you not a filthy Mexican.
You have to go back.

Fine. I was born in Germany but in an area that would have been East Germany if the USSR had still existed. I didn't think I would have to spell this out but you're so retarded so I guess I have to. East Germany is substantially poorer than the West because of decades of communist rule. It just means I'm from an area you don't normally think of as Germany. Uneducated family, living in the ghettos etc.

TIN look it up

hey bro, I'm going to overstay with my tourist visa this summer and be illegal

I wish you luck man
fuck these pathetic trolls here

>NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL... Except for white males.

hahahaha your "america" is dying, anglo

Rome burns and nero plays his fiddle

aint no trump going to save it

aint no jew going to stop it.

u r kaput

Exactly that fucker took a spot away from me who's had family in the United States for a hundred years and I had a 3.9 gpa 5 AP classes 4 year varsity athlete fuvking genius coming out of high school got rejected by UCLA cuz I'm too fu king white. My buddy got rejected from Stanford same credentials as me but he had a 4.5 with 6 AP classes 4 year var athlete cuz he was too fuvking white. Absolute shitshow how many illegals are raping us. I honesty would feel disgusting if I wasn't legal and took away that from someone who worked really hard and was qualified. A fucking nigger with a 3.3 got into Stanford over my buddy. And a 3.1 illegal beaner got into UCLA over me fucking classless fucks.

[This comment has been censored by Her Majesty's Government for potentially violating legislation pertaining to hate speech and/or antisemitism.]

[All citizens are to be reminded that antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.]

The kekkest

I'd support a fast-track for someone like you, assuming no omitted negative history. The whole point of a legal immigration process is to filter the most promising applicants. Someone who wants to come, to integrate, and to be successful in our culture is exactly who we want.

DESU open borders wouldn't be an issue if there was no welfare state. Leeches won't waste time coming here if there's no blood to suck. (handwaving the military and foreign aggressor aspect for the moment, open borders =/= no borders)

(You) earned this

>Undocumented Immigrant

Whatever you call it, illegal immigrant, undocumented immigrant, refugee, rapefugee... whatever it's called it is just semantics.

My advice to you would be to fill out an n-400 form and get yourself naturalized.

immihelp.com/forms/showform.do?form=n-400

It's not your fault your parents broke the law when you were little. You are German, and I like Germans.

What you don't understand is you are a very slim minority of seemingly decent illegal immigrants.

Most are mexicans, and most bring drugs, and rape, and work under the table not paying taxes. So just because you didn't shit the bed, don't stick up for those that do.

Get your paper work in order, or get the fuck out.

Fake and gay

The only way to redeem yourself is to report your parents to ICE

If you get your parents deported, you can stay

good luck

I think the system is needs to be reformed. It's absurd for people to be punished for "crimes" they were incapable of knowing they had committed.

When you were 5 did you have a concept of state soverignty, legal vs illegal immigration, or knowledge of basic immigration policy? Most likely not. And it's absurd to treat people like me as if we should.

If it makes you feel better I don't care if you're an illegal if you pay taxes and don't draw from welfare

THAT BURN

>No posted proofs
Here's your (you), so kindly fuck off and stop sliding other threads

>TIN
I did, on IRS website to get TIN, you need SSN and to get that, you'll need a valid U.S. citizenship or proof of legal alien status.

I agree with this Prove you're loyalty and you can stay

auf Wiedersehen, Muhammad

Ignorance is never an excuse in the eyes of the law, stop being an overemotional crybaby fuck

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT YOURS TO GIVE AWAY

>The whole point of a legal immigration process is to filter the most promising applicants

What OP and liberals don't understand is we have nothing against the individuals themselves, but that citizens effectively have no say.

The comparison that's used a lot is, would you be happy if stranger just walked into your house and decided to sleep on your couch without your approval? They may be a good person, but you have no idea beforehand and if they aren't have no efforcible way to kick them out

I mean if you want to get into a dickwagging contest then by all means.

4.9 GPA 16 AP classes and passed all exams. Passed the AMC exam and got a 7 on the AIME. Captain of Academic Decathlon team that one first in regionals and made it to state. I think I've rightfully earned my spot at UCLA

You're so full of shit. This is obvious bait.

Yes, you belong in Germany, you fucking Jewish communist.

"The Enron executives that scammed people out of their money had 4 YEAR OLD CHILDREN that HAD NO SAY in their crime. THE KIDS are being punished because the parents were INVOLVED into a corporate scam."

GEE better not jail the Enron executives then!

I don't give a shit what you do, the moment you came in to the country you broke the law.

Become a citizen like any other decent man.

Nice story faggot. I came from southern Poland, which makes East Germany look first world in 2000. Our family makes about 500K combined income now. Will be more when I graduate. Also am legal here.

Germans always finding something to complain about. Will have fun deporting you.

It's not about earning your spot, Habib. You took away a spot from a rightful citizen with the same record as you