World PEACE Season 2

Can we meme magic a season 2 for these guys?

youtu.be/FYqKuF7YV1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

u guys like apple juice?

I'd be down for it if he was funny. I quit smoking weed years ago though.

Yeah

He is funny though

I guess he can't get away with a season 2

I dont care how much an entertainer agrees with me politically, i am not an sjw manchild. I need the entertainer to actually be entertaining. This guy is not.

He's taking free speech to a whole new level

I haven't smoked weed in years and I think he is funny.

It's okay he is funny

I love sam

rarely.
you smoked too much mate.

dank

Why would you want world peace? To bring technological advancement to a stand still? Most of the modern technology, you use today was invented on military purposes. Wars drive humanity further, without them we would be niggers.

Jesus Christ. Go to sleep Sam. It's just obvious at this point.

Ohh boy kek is willing fellas

mhm

Why don't they just release it online, fuck (((ADULT SWIM)))

chkd

If doubles season 2 will air on adult swim kek wills it so

Sam hasn't been as sharp since he stopped mass shooting.

idk lets roll for it

>friends don't let friends look up crime statistics

hmm.
Nineteen ninety-eight
sam hyde has been
a cuckold as of late.

witnessed

#bringbackworldpeace

cool

Tim has sam on the Ropes. Tim has way more pull than some nu-male redditor e-celeb.
There will be no world peace while Tim "cuck him" Heidecker breathes.

Indeed
he will have a second chance
he will have a second season

Tim pls go.

Check em

Checkerooni

There will be a season 2

Tim is even less funny than Sam. Adult swim hasn't been good since they had Sealab 2021, Cowboy Bebop, and Trigun. It's all just faggots trying to be the biggest autist now. Sam also obviously has nigger in his family tree. His features are off for a white person. Sorry if I don't like your blue gum boyfriend.

I once drank at least a litre of apple juice and I had the worst fuckin diarrhoea half an hour later

Was it good though did it taste good 2 u

Adult swim is simply anot audience for the underdog. Loiter squad was good why hate on sam too

hes funny as. the guy hitting the drums in jews rock video cracks me up every time

Politics aside jews rock is fucking hilarious

I couldn't stand a minute of this shit show.

Stop spamming this shit Sam you cunt. Go fuck yourself.

SO does stralia like the show or not

He was going against the system too hard, they had to shut him down when they found out he likes trump.

Are you cunts twelve?

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

That wasn't funny at all. Holy shit.

I didn't think people would actually shill here. Now I believe it because you'd have to be a shill to actually and openly support such shit.

this. adult swim is a hollow shell of its past glory.

youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
best hyde vid

Sam, come on man...

He is funny m8

And more important he challenges the usual politically correct dogma and gets everyone butthurt.

I'd like to see his show continue just for the butthurt.
The "toss it" sketch cracks my sides

All those different animals happily jamming together, promoting racemixing and multiculturalism, to the tune of joyful, hyper-simplistic childish music, representing the dilution of Art and culture at the hands of the Jews; and all the little kids with awkward smiles across their faces just purposelessly dancing about, not having a single clue what the fuck is even going on, representing the brainwashed goyims, in stark contrast to the grim [adult swim] directors in the background pulling the strings like the soulless Jews they are.
Sam Hyde choking under the weight of his costume as he gasps for fresh air, but keeps on dancing nevertheless to not ruin the show, representing both: truth-seeking people choking on the lies they're being fed, hungry for happiness and truth, but finding none, yet still desperately dancing to the tune because that's all they know; and also people who know the truth, yet struggle on how to disclose it for fear of severe social repercussions, who in the meantime are having a hard time keep up appearances.

>Sam also obviously has nigger in his family tree. His features are off for a white person.
You austists are so bad at faces
He is mostly white and slightly jewish
Its the slight jewishness that gives him jew lips

Fucking normie. Honestly, go watch Comedy channel. If you have time to waste on (((entertainment))) youre useless anyway.

I'm as redpilled as they come but Sam just makes unfunny random postmodern bullshit while lacing it with a Sup Forums meme or two. This isn't 2007 and I'm not going to jizz myself over someone in the media giving us a shoutout, start producing actually funny content or fuck off.

Really the TED talk trolling was his peak and I haven't seen anything good from him since.

Why can't he do a kickstarter and make his own show on jewtube or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8&t=2s

Done years after the ted talk and just as funny
he has done lots of funny stuff

I hope you're baiting.

I thought the same thing
He got a $12,000 indigogo funded for dumb videos making fun of kickstarters
I'm sure he could get $30,000 to make a sketch show

Sealab was great and way more racist then WP was but it's okay because it was a cartoon and didn't upset Gelman's bald wife's feelings.

He's banned from KS he'd have to do it through something else

BTW apparently obamas bc is fake af wtf

Probably is

this guy gets it

Sam stop it

Also you physically repulse me

Dude I am not sam but I do love mde

leafs gon leaf

rake incoming

this guy

I like sam but 70% of the comedy MDE does is just too alternative and layered to have any semi board appeal or staying power.
Even if they had full support of adultswim I don't see it lasting past a third season.

It's annoying because the Michigan tap water and pick up artist shit is really funny, if they could just make those kind of skits 60% of their show I think they could be around for awhile.

I bet you watch Saturday Night Live every single week and complain how it's no longer funny.

Sam Hyde looks like a legit bro

what are we gonna do about numales? this is getting out of control.

Nice digits

Oh fuckoff you miserable little shit.

Sadly this

I showed this show to my friends and they all enjoyed it on a superficial "lol this is so out there man" way, but they just all thought it was people trying to be edgy. When I asked why they thought that, they think "It's just people finding meaning where there is none". When we talked about the PUA skit they thought he was trying to be racist lmao.

So there you have it folks, if you try and show normies this type of shit, they will laugh in a puzzled way, and walk away thinking "meh doesn't mean anything, we assign meaning to whatever we feel like".

Some people will say it's bad comedy writing since the point wasn't put across, or is it that some people are just too far gone and on such a blue pilled level that they're beyond seeing things differently?

OR MAYBE THE SHOW IS JUST TRASH AND THE ONLY COOL THING THIS BOARD HAS SEEN IN A LONG TIME