WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yarotrof/status/809649532338221056
nytimes.com/2016/12/15/us/politics/syria-safe-zones-donald-trump.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447581/ISIS-executioner-beheaded-SAS-sniper-s-special-bullet-demonstrated-decapitate-prisoners.html
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/809716269612199937
youtube.com/watch?v=diR3qK_X5Is
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/809718743836360705
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15/iran-just-issued-chilling-challenge-us-after-aleppo-victory
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/809725056083341313
twitter.com/ahlalshami/status/809724331701977088
rt.com/news/370510-aleppo-women-children-evacuated/
twitter.com/AFP/status/809722555732992000
twitter.com/AFP/status/809733972523700224
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/809731070182555649
youtu.be/AGBxoos48bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2nd for Assad will overcome zio-Trump's "safe zones"

the sas is single-handedly winning the fight against the so called islamic state in syria fact

FUCK THE BBC AND THEIR LIES

>female transgender SAS sniper

>Retard's first war propoganda

Also, Trump has been deceiving us all along, he's a zionist-saudi stooge. What a shame.

twitter.com/yarotrof/status/809649532338221056

nytimes.com/2016/12/15/us/politics/syria-safe-zones-donald-trump.html

‘It’s So Sad,’ Donald Trump Says of Syria, Promising ‘Safe Zones’

HERSHEY, Pa. — President-elect Donald J. Trump said on Thursday that the United States would create “safe zones” in Syria, his first reference to such an American role in the war there since he was elected, and one that comes as the Syrian government has all but recaptured the rebel stronghold of Aleppo.

“When I look at what’s going on in Syria, it’s so sad,” he told a crowd here. “It’s so sad, and we’re going to help people.” Mr. Trump said he would ask the Persian Gulf nations to put up money for the project, adding, “We’ll build and help build safe zones in Syria, so people will have a chance.”

Mr. Trump talked during the campaign about building safe zones, presenting them as a way to stem the tide of refugees into Europe. But this was the first time he had repeated the proposal since he began receiving intelligence briefings. Some analysts and military commanders have warned that it would be a significant and potentially dangerous undertaking on a complex battlefield over which Russian planes have been flying raids.

hahahahah

>female transgender SAS sniper beheads an IS guy who was about to behead a prisoner

PURE COINCIDENCE

Daily Mail readers will actually believe this

What a world.

omg i just also realized

>40000 FEET
>12 FUCKING KILO-METERS

hahahahahahah

>Daily fucking mail

Begone

Yep confirmed Trump is just another Zionist pet fueled by Israeli semen on a daily basis

Fucking USA I hope Yellowstone erupts and sink that unholy place into oblivion

Nice title, cunt.

okay okay i just found the original article

its not transgender nor 40000 but other parts are true. kek.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3447581/ISIS-executioner-beheaded-SAS-sniper-s-special-bullet-demonstrated-decapitate-prisoners.html

It's tragic. I really thought this time things would be different.

We're condemned to be eternal anglos, never the good guys.

>25 kill streak with tactical nukes

what's going on with the buses?

>Warning the marksman a 25 kill streak tactical nuke

Lost

Elijah J. Magnier @EjmAlrai 1h
#BreakingNews:
Suspension of east #Aleppo evacuation due2 the prevention of Jihadists & rebels of the exit of Fua and Kfariya wounded & civ+

#BreakingNews:
Ramouseh crossing under gun fire causing the evacuation of civilians and suspension of Green buses shuttle (east #Aleppo)

1st day went smooth but it seems 2d day is not going well so far in E #Aleppo. #SAA took combat positions following violation of ceasefire.

Last buses w/ Jihadists & rebels left east #Aleppo but was halted at Sheikh Saeed highway (under #SAA control), waiting for further contacts

inb4 Putin tries to cuck SAA again.

Honestly after Trump's statements and Putin pushing for a nation wide (((ceasefire))) I don't get why Assad is so confident. Things are looking grim.

Not really. Turkey has "de facto" created safe zones in the North already. Why not US too in the kurdish areas for example? In fact they kind of already have them.. meh

Don't really see much to worry about here, but yeah no American president can really get out of the swamp of their imperialist, militaristic, hegemonic foreign policy. It is what it is - they think it's in their interest and "fuck the rest of the world"

What frustrates me is that Nips and Europe keep sucking their dick totally needlessly even though their foreign policy is causing us massive problems. That's what needs to stop. The US will continue their insanity policy in any case but we need not be part of it. It's a choice the elites here are making to destroy possibilities for a more unified Eurasia (or "World Island" if you will) for Trans-Atlanticism that is beneficial to nobody except the US bankers and defense industry.

So apparently the rebels opened fire on the green busses... Just fuckkng line them all up and kill those sacks of shit

Oh shut up everyone knows you're a LARPER using a vpn ya fraud

Very nice work kinsman, you put the subject in the name field.

These dumb fucking Islamists have to be exterminated.

Never trust JewSA-ian

DRAAAMAA in Aleppo & Idlib. Why are Ayrabs such drama queens?

>It's been 24 hours and still militants preventing the evacuation of #Fua #Kafraya
twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/809716269612199937

Aaaaaaand the deals off. I guess the rebels will be dying in Aleppo instead of iblib

From Idlib: dressed.

And undressed.

>From Idlib

I hope this changes SAA & co minds in choosing the next target. Fuck East Ghuta, relieve those shia villages.

Also from Idlib:

youtube.com/watch?v=diR3qK_X5Is

DAWLAT ISLAM DAWLAT ISLAM

Also, Ahrar as-Sham has a hardline salafi splinter faction since 10th dec, which in all likelihood will strengthen JFS's position.

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/809718743836360705

kek

Google translate: Aleppo: Syrian army is preparing for the resumption of military action to revive diabetes and bowl in Aleppo

If they take Jisr Al Sugur, then it's a straight shot up the valley right up to the back door of Idlib city. No way to stop a force with air surperiority there.

>trans btfo isis
hilarious

Not to mention the
>6,000,000 prisoners allowed to escape

Whoever shopped that did good because I've seen it on kikebook.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-15/iran-just-issued-chilling-challenge-us-after-aleppo-victory

Tl,dr -Mr. President, Iran stronk. Don't underestimate us. Y-you got our back Russia, r-right?

>40,000ft away
Lol okay, that's only like 7 miles, no big deal. Artillery operators are considered "snipers" in the British military, right?

Nah it's more like "hit us with stupid hostility on behalf of Israel and we'll destroy your butthole"

Kris Kyle could have done it, he once shot through four men with one bullet from 5 miles.
I know it's true because my dad was in Iraq with him and was there.

Wtf

That is so fucking haram. Disgusting!

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29_ 34min
Breaking #Aleppo ,my info
the main resone to stop exiting: Militants smuggled out some detainees.

reeeeeeeeee

what edition is this?

>#Syria // #Aleppo // Evacuation has been called off for now, clashes have resumed in Eastern Aleppo.
twitter.com/InsideSourceInt/status/809725056083341313

"NATO can't be trusted with anything Syria related edition"

>What frustrates me is that Nips and Europe keep sucking their dick totally needlessly even though their foreign policy is causing us massive problems. That's what needs to stop. The US will continue their insanity policy in any case but we need not be part of it

Speak out or move against them publicly and you'll be getting 'democratically' overthrown within months. See: Ukraine.

>800-900 civilians are taken by Hezbollah and Iranian militias after they blocked the convoy from reaching rebel held area.
twitter.com/ahlalshami/status/809724331701977088

rip in pieces

russian say they evacuated all the civilians. Are the people left in the pocket de facto rebels?

>All women, children out of militant-controlled Aleppo areas, only radicals remain - Russian military

rt.com/news/370510-aleppo-women-children-evacuated/

nice source, you got there

>regime

probably nusra rats

SAA is attacking again now too. No mercy this time.

They are taken hostage by the Shia extremists to ensure the Shia pockets inside Idlib are evacuated to Gov areas.

That's only true for banana republics like Ukraine or Georgia.

If the EU as a collective or Japan decided that "yeah this shit ain't working for us" and blocked the known CIA agents from spinning shit in the media all the time, it would be all over the US here. Their influence is vastly overestimated, and it's most cheap media gimmicks like politico.eu and so called "think tanks".

Those shitheads in Idlib are not going to be persuaded. It's time to drop the fucking hammer on all of them.

>there is a new general geolocating terrorist hubs right now
THEY TOOOK UR JOBS

well

fuck

nice filters you got there
>there's a term i don't like, it must be 100% lies

/SafetySquad/ isn't going to get anybody bombed.

They protected us (or at least most of us) from the Russian menace for decades.

Has there been any open conflict between FSA and Kurdish forces over in this area?

Also I just noticed Kurds are acting as a buffer zone between Turkey and ISIS

Why would two buddies need a buffer zone?

True.

>Why not US too in the kurdish areas
Because they're not Kurdish areas.

That's exactly what Israel wants, partition of Syria.

>civilians
When terrorists drop their weapons they don't magically turn into civilians.

Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 2min

Syrian Army & allies advance inside al-Sukkari & al-Ansari neighbourhoods

It's a condom zone, not a buffer zone.

>Yep confirmed Trump is just another Zionist
And you dumb goyim only figured this out now. Truly the untermenschen.

Oh, but they do!

>no title
>no edition

>kys

>no title
>no edition

>kys

How high do you think is the likelihood that the world once again gets so mad at the Jews that you are genocided again?

I don't disagree with you, but that's obviously an American goal in this area that's already well developed. Obanana recently sent what, 500? more advisors to the kurds, just after he approved massive military supplies to them.

There's no way Trump will roll back gains that have been already made

THICCCCC

>Obanana recently sent what, 500? more advisors
500 total.

US is careful not to over commit because Syria has a very experienced intelligence corp that can turn any attempt at occupation into Iraq 2003-2005, draining the US military and the T*rds in the process.

I think it's a PSYOP and Trump will slaughter himself if he tries to enter the Syrian arena. You know what? Fuck Trump and fuck the zionists behind him, come on down to Syria.

>Strike Back season 5.jpg

They have nuclear weapons so no

>They have nuclear weapons
A single launchpad on a tiny strip of land and a bunch of obsolete submarines does not make a nuclear triad.

Reminder

>pierced nipples
I DONT THING SHARIA BLOODY ALLOWS THAT

I know, but the point is they're not just going to stand by if the world hates them

Bashar "One man barrel bomb" Assad is back and this time he means it!

twitter.com/AFP/status/809722555732992000

twitter.com/AFP/status/809733972523700224

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/809731070182555649

youtu.be/AGBxoos48bE

Captured YPG militan

Fares Shehabi @ShehabiFares 1m1 minute ago
We hope our Russian friends realize now that Erdogan & his gang cannot be trusted at all!

Terrorists are either soldier or civilian, depending on if they're currently holding a weapon.

OH MY, JUST OPEN THE BORDERS AND INVADE, USA!!!!

Check'd

Good to see a turk that knows his place.

fuck turkey and turkish people in general, i hate kurds, but turkish people are much worse.

hope more mayhem comes to the centre of Istanbul.

>dead Leon
fuk u user

>implying if turkey did kill kids, it would be on the news at all

Not likely if you carry on voting Conservative and right-wing. Vote Liberal if you want that to happen, they hate us and our country.