youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F0JcVVFSvU
youtube.com/watch?v=P5pIka2ElqE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=7F0JcVVFSvU

It just never ends.....

>its a asian whore whose more privledge than white people but doesnt know it episode

youtube.com/watch?v=P5pIka2ElqE

I'll sit down and let you abolish this raging boner with your mouth, bitch

Here's a related video.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

wait, arent all barber shops men only?

what woman would even go to a barber shop?

What did white people to do chinks though? Also funny how white people just let ethnicities that hate them into their countries

They don't, but they'll complain about it just because

Holy shit

Great thread. Ethnomasochism. I'm going to start throwing that around, sounds better than cuck.

Serious question here:

Obama announced retaliation due to hacking attacks.

Isnt retaliation the pure epitome of toxic, white, archaic, male culture?

How can he be so cognitive dissonant as black progressive president?
And again: Pizza captcha. I guess we have an insider at google on our side.

is that food

It's butter with pepper in it

These people are of zero consequence.

"End white privilege" how exactly? Sitting in a Starbuckets wearing ironic clothing and blogging about it? Hasn't done jack shit in the past and it obviously hasn't amounted to shit seeing how the election went down. If anything it's pissed off the normies enough for them to awaken.

These people are only able to exist because society gives them right to life.

Honestly that makes me want to fuck her more now, so I can show her where she belongs with my ivory rod.

WHITE-O PIGGO GO HOMO!!!!!

>tfw his death will be counted
>tfw more of these will happen
>after a few months nobody will remember to subtract them from the total
>skewed statistics will be used against us to call for MORE immigrants

E N O U G H

My barber shop is a wonderful island of toxic masculinity. Sports memorabilia and pictures of semi-naked ladies all over the walls, and you're really allowed to talk about is sports. I love it.

Anyone who tries to ruin these places deserves to be put up against a wall and shot. I won't stand for it.

Why are "male spaces" always being intentionally and systematically colonised and destroyed by the SJW dykes and the media? Why can't they just leave us the fuck alone? We aren't bothering anyone.

>you're really allowed to talk about sports
I mean you're only allowed to talk about sports.

Pretty good video

based Italien eat their memes for breakfast and lunch

This stuff really does get my fucking blood boiling. I like that Sup Forums discusses these things but fuck does it piss me off.

>George Bush III
Wtf?

What the fuck. This triggers me hard. And of course it's written by a (((Goldstein)))

"White privilege" is just another way of saying "I want what White people have, but I think you should just give it to me and I shouldn't have to work for it."

(Jew Theodore Allen invented the term 'white privilege'.)

>Stating the Obvious: The Show

>This stuff really does get my fucking blood boiling.

why. look at that picture. she looks like your typical borderline disorder nut case.

she probably lives on twitter and loves courting drama because it gets people to notice her. the very idea of posting anonymously would annoy her because she is all ego behind the faux concern.

Not the chink, she's just a person. I mean the topic in the video, the cultural push for white replacement or extinction I guess.

Let's play find the jew

Bump

Fuck you /nupol/ for letting this slide

This was actually a troll article written by a Sup Forumsack, but that doesn't stop us from using it :^)