Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=ocjeuxFcj2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Europoors have to WAIT for their healthcare

HAHAHAGGAHAHAAHAH

>Britains have to steal for theirs.

>we get the top tier heathcare for our entire lives while other countries are shit out of luck after they pass a certain age and aren't considered young enough worth saving
Hahahahah

Meanwhile, you live in a country where you have to pay for TV, even if you don't own one

The tax rate in Britain isn't 90%, so sorry, not an argument.

I know, Obummercare is fucking awful.

But don't you guys have such high taxes from that that only doctors can afford homes? I know there is something that fucks up your pay so that everyone is more poor than they would be in the US, especially since your cost of living is so high.

Also you guys can go to jail for criticizing faggots on the internet. Come on.

I think the two things you have going for you are very attractive women and (((they))) don't control your electronic music scene.

>Affordable care act
>it's more expensive
>even when you don't sign up!

BAZOOKA

>when you have to pay to watch Big Black Cock

>be american
>get shot
>get billed 1mln shekels
>lose your house
>starve to death

Freeeeeeeedumbs

>Americans have to PAY for their healthcare
whats national insurance ?
you fucking moron, i bet you've never had to pay tax in your life.

>Americunts are ruled over by a FUCKING nigger

HAHAHGGFAHAHHHAHAAAHGGGGGA

>Britans hay to BEG for their freedom
AHAHAHAHHA

euros think they don't pay for health care.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY

>British have to PAY for everyone else's healthcare

>45% tax rate

>implying i have healthcare

i just accept the fine for not having it

Then invest in dental

So do we, and so do you.

>Australians have to beg the governor General

Which ends up costing less than being ripped off by private insurance companies

>Britbongs think that """"""""""""""""""""FREE""""""""""" healthcare is free

Sure is cheaper than being ripped off by the private sector in your system.

And?

>be brit
>need a license to watch tv
>go outside instead
>get stabbed and robbed by refugees
>feel sorry for them and let them fuck my wife
such is the life of a cucked nation

>Could just pay for healthcare whenever I need it instead of constantly being taxed 15-20% so some nigger in Toronto can get a free patch-up after his daily driveby

and then he begs the queen.

Keep up Steveo

freedom ain't free

Actually you do pay for your healthcare in UK too, just in taxes and even after paying you still have to wait in line for 5 fucking hours.

you are paying for your heatlhcare with your taxes dumbass

>Brits have to pay for SYRIANS' healthcare
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Says Joey from rural America who hasn't been father than his local rodeo

Better than BREXIT fuckupland

if you pay taxes, then so do you...

oh well, were on the you can't afford to be sick plan. unless your dying soon.

says the cunt whose army can't defeat emus

No it's not.

Jesus christ Stevo are you wearing a high vis shirt right now you thick cunt?

>free healthcare
>have to pay
It's called FREE healthcare for a reason you fucktard.

income tax = 20% under £35k
NI Tax = 5%-20%
Council Tax. depends on a lot of factors
and of course VAT, wich fuckes us on loads of products.
For example want to buy a TV from argos ? thats £350 (£125+VAT)
its discusting

>High vis
What do you take me for ? Some sort of dole bludga?

fack off cunt

Food is a necessity, but look at what happens when it's the government's job to provide it: look at Stalin's USSR, Mao's China, and current Venezuela. Massive famines.

Housing is a necessity, does the government provide that?

Clothing is a necessity, does the government provide that?

No. The free market provides these things.

Health care is a necessity, yes, but that doesn't mean the government needs to provide it. The government probably has a role to play in helping people access it, but the free market is a superior form of provision of just about everything.

yes it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita

No shit. My insurance premiums go up 44% starting the this Jan. Quick! Save us Trump!

>London, one of the most important capitals in this world, is ruled by a sandnigger
AAAHAHHHAHAHAGAGHAHAHA

Which ends up with inferior care because their best don't want to become doctors. Who would put in all that work in medical school only to hear commissar Angus is only willing to pay them 30000 pounds a year

Wtf I love paying for Muhammad's healthcare now

Just because some dumb retard countries can't do shit properly means Britain can't too?

Fuck yourself nigger.

Shit bantz. Expected more but slowly realizing austslia is full of pussified fags

Nothing's free you fucking manchild, we pays taxes

Who's the mayor of your capital city again?

Americans who look at this list and defend their system out of some idiological habit really have no hope

this has never happened in the history of national health.
examine your mythology and who sold them to you.

you seem up set there for a strong rural boy.
im very interested in your views

>paki in position of irrelevance
>nigger president
Completely different scenarios.

But Obama made it so...
>Obama wasn't even a real president

lol we have 3 Australian doctors and one radiologist at our hospital. Dr Bishop says, "Because we aren't as valued or paid as much in Australia".

There's no such thing as free healthcare, somebody still pays for it, you stupid man child.

Stay mediocre, pleb. Privatized healthcare is the way of the future. As the standard of living rises, and productivity in healthcare increases, more people will be able to afford good private plans. There will always be loser cucks like you who can't hold down a good job. Personally, I'd like to see you die and get buried in a mass grave, but the state will pay a bare minimum to give you care that keeps people from sobbing over you.

Meanwhile, the profit motive will cause the industry to create new methods of care and technologies that serve people better.

But keep advocating Marxist horse-shit, pleb, I'd expect nothing else from a trashcan like you.

lets say I think your made up story is true- lets treat it as a fact.

What effect does this have on health treatment here in Australia? none.
What it actually means is you are getting raped by insurance companies to pay for overpriced medical services.
You are a health services cuckold. and you will defend it even as you are getting pounded.

I was just at the doctor last week and I didn't pay him shit.

BTFO

Who is that man

what for? oh this nigqa went to the doctor. I went to the doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocjeuxFcj2U

>assmad wagecuck is assmad because he has to pay for my healthcare
Feels good.

Just go fuck yourself, if you pay taxes in UK, then you pay for the NHS. If you don't pay taxes, then you're some benefit scum and other people pay for your healthcare.

The insurance that is available to me as a small business owner sucks so much that I haven't had insurance for years

but it's only at 90% it becomes free

You idiot ,your paying for the healthcare to,in the form of taxes, how stupid can one be?

''Free''

Yes, I'm such a cuck. I have a carer and get real satisfaction out of it because I'm doing with my life what I want to be doing. Oh, yeah, and I have a good income.

Are you really going to brag about being a NEET? Everyone knows you NEETS are incredibly depressed and on the edge of killing yourselves every day. I wish you would, desu.

>pay taxes for jamal and Abdul healthcare
>pay for your own healthcare service
Oh man which one is more cucked?

Bongs are on track to be fatter than Americans I know this from watching Supersize vs Superskinny

your NHS is doomed to collpase

You. You fucking leafs don't even know that most of our healthcare is paid by employers. The more valuable of a worker you are the less you have to pay except for wastes of space like public school teachers who are the worst commie do nothings in the world. I'm really tempted to run for my local school board just to fuck with them.

>go to hospital
>get treatment the same day
>"wait"

>be american
>want to be redpilled and have 2 kids and wife and dog
>have to worry about how to pay 500 000$ for children education
>have to buy health insurance because government isn't taking care of you
>work hard to achieve that
>get cancer because of stress ":D"
>have to pay 50 000$ for cancer treatments that cost less than 2000$ in Europe
>fail
>be homeless, have to live on the streets because government isn't taking care of you.

Being homeless in scandinavia is impossible. All you have to do is walk in to a welfare office and you get apartment and money and live normal life once again.

>be american

feelsgoodman

>be brit
Wow dont be so harsh

>pay 500 000$ for children education

Non-Americans shouldn't talk about American issues, they spew nonsense and sound dumb doing so. If your kids go to an elite private school and an elite private college, their education might cost that much, but the point of them going to those school is because you're wealth to begin with. The average American will end up going to a subsidized (free) public school and a 5k per semester state school.

Fraud.

>haven't gone to a hospital in 30 years
>I'm still expected to bear the cost of others who have no self control
Yes, I actually preferred our system before our half assed attempt at socialized medicine nearly brought our healthcare system and job market to ruin within a decade.