twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to your homeland and save it

Your father is a cuck and that shit runs in the family

>mom is russian jew
>dad is jew from russia
>also moved to New York

jews for hitler #notallnazis

Hej! Me too!

Dad was a political refugee from an eastern European country that no longer exists. Married a Jewess from Central Sweden. Moved out here where I was born and raised.

Don't wanna say too much because NZs small enough that someone in my situation is pretty rare. Say any more someone will recognise me.

I hate what Sweden's doing to itself. I've only spent time in Stockholm and Uppsala, they were bad enough. Other cities are practically third world from what I heard, and that was before I discovered pol.

r u single?

Delee yourself, you filthy oven dodger.

This. Save Israel from the Palestine hoardes.

>dad is white
>mom is Indian.
TFW he moved to India just to make money and gave up comfy British life

Also 100% Irish Lad

Mom is Russian Jew
Dad is Macedonian (convert)

I'm a Canadian Christian. Dad was atheist but converted because of my Mom. Guess I'm 1/2 Christian.

No

I haven't been to Sweden since 2012 I imagine Gothenburg hasn't gotten better.
My Parents want to move in a settlement funny enough

based jews are very based

nefarious jews are very nefarious

follow your heart and love the people you consider your own.

How much money do you have?

That's not how it works...

Give me a status report Sven how is Sweden holding up specifically Gothenburg

kys kike

So... do you poo in the loo, the street, or the floor of the loo since you're half/half?

Im Whiter than you goy

Gothenburg is nr2 after Malmö. Alot of gang violence, explosion last night.

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/explosion-i-bostadsområde-i-göteborg-1.4048874

My father's homeland

jews in this countries are building a bad country for jews. it is very strange altogether

>Tel Aviv
>Sweden
>Jew york
My cuck o meter is going wild.

>based jews

Yeah they don't exist. Absolutely the worst meme there is.

well, when the mega niggas overrun your minnesota farm you know that there is nothing to come back too

They are pretty liberal but not at all regressive

I'm comfy living in suburbs near NY who knows maybe I'll pick up a Swedish woman

why is it that in most cases the partner converts to judaism and not the other way round

you gain status

>parents Dutch Catholic
>moved to Canada to buy farm
>bought farm

Why would anyone convert from a religion that says you are an Übermensch and goyim are but a cattle to serve you?

You are not swedes, you are jews

Unless you convert, then you were born with the Jewish soul.
Learn2Torah goy.

My father is a Sweden he only converted to Judaism

Sandnigs shoot each other all the time in the ghettos and the downtown is infested with them. Other parts are decent though.

t. Gothenburger

It hasn't been much change in Gothenburg since 2012. It was shit back then and it's shit now.

How is New Zeeland compared to Sweden? Is it worth moving there? I've heard that you got some diversity problems over there as well.

Göteborg is almost as lost as malmö, and stockholm is next in line.

Difficult to compare. So much i love about Sweden, but the change between 2007 and my last visit last year was unbelievable. I was scratching my head wondering what I was witnessing.

NZ like anywhere has its problems. Our main one is influx of low skilled immigrants but nothing like Europe. Being so far from anywhere helps us.

All up, without doing into too much detail, NZ wins hands down. Just an easier way of life, less government meddling, definitely less forced government thinking. And people feel free to say what is truly on their mind,even if it offends. Not saying what they think they have to say.

And as a Jew, I feel a shitload more comfortable here than back there. Sweden loves every culture, but is openly fucking hostile towards Jews. I might as well be in Iran.

>swedish
>Jew
pick one

PS: we all consider you a jew anyway

Shalöm min neger

Dad is a true blonde blue eyed Swede he went to Tel Aviv where the he met my Mom who has hazel eyes and brown hair. He convert to Judaism and married my mom and moved to New York where they had two children

Met a Jewish girl from NY in Cambodia.
She was so nice ;__;

Why did you go to cambodia? why would anyone want to go to cambodia of all places in the world?

I was travelling SE Asia and desu, Cambodia was the best one of them. At least for me.

Save Sweden from mudslimes and niggers.
Save Israel from mudslimes and niggers.

Diffrent strokes for different folks, I know Se asia is a popular destination for backpacking, but I never seen why . I rather go trough europe but thats just me. I loved Prauge and Budapest

How do normal Indians treat you

>why would anyone want to go to cambodia of all places in the world?
Most people just go there to fuck some south-east asian women.

They are all some type of quasi pedophiles.
People who go for thai and Philippines

>How do normal Indians treat you
Hafus in 3rd world countries are adored if their other half is something european/commonwealth/american/hong-kong.
my2cents

Sounds neat. Joakim Kämpe, the speaker for the Swedish Mises institute, moved to New Zeeland because of little government involvement, according to him. What is the taxation rates? What's the chances that the low-educated immigrants get deported in the future?

Jew York
Jewshington
Jewndon
Jewris
Jewrlin
Jewkio
Jewskow
Jewkt-Petersburg.

amalek

Congrats, your father is a race-traitor. By mongrelizing, your bloodline is tainted forever. Sorry, bro.

emahiser.christogenea.org/both-jews-arabs-are-serpent-seed-1

Ta livet av dig din smutsiga jävla horunge!!!

Marry a nice Jewish girl and have devil babies with her. Don't shit up Sweden or the white gene pool.

Jewnated States of America
Jewden

Top tax rate is 33%, for anyone earning over $70k, that's about 500,000kr.
I earn $45k and pay 17,5%.

Also there is a 15% VAT.

As for foreigners in the country, you will never be deported if your here legally. Even if you fuck up big time.

kys

Probably because it has semi-tropic climate and it's still somewhat exotic. And cheap of course.

Hello my brother 1/8 Jewish here

Say to your dad 'äru goo ellerrr'. He'll understand if he's from gothenburg

SWEDEN! YES!

Put more coal in the oven fucking sandnigger kike.

>Based X

You don't have to go back to breadit but you can't stay here.

>german american
>have a swedish great grand mother
>family told me we were fuckinng swedes because nazi guilt
>spoke pennsylvania german before we anglicized our family name and brought our kids up speaking like filthy english
>come from family of fucking liberty cabbages
feels bad man

Sorry, you'll be removed along with the rest.