OPERATION - BURY THE STAR WARS

Yes, BABY!! We're doing this. We are going to bury this SJW crap.

No more SJW bullcrap.

Go to Rotten Tomatoes, IMDB, Metacritic and other rating based websites. And rate this shit as low as possible.

>TOMATOES
rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story

>IMDB
imdb.com/title/tt3748528/?ref_=nv_sr_2

>Metacritic
metacritic.com/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story

WE'RE GOING TO DESTROY THIS KIKE PROPAGANDA MOVIE.

have memes gone too far?

If you dont like kikewood then dont go and watch the movies at the theater. Pirate them instead. I would never support them financially, but still I like movies and jews sure know how to make them.

In what way is hate propaganda against whites?

Gay, need an account... Gay

This movie was bretty good tbqh senpai

women, chinks and googles and general non-whites crush the white empire.

It was better than the last star wars by a mile

This. How do I spoiler?

Why is Mads in this.
I bet they gave him like 5 minutes of screentime, max.

This.

You are a hypocrite if you cry about SJW tactics whilst resorting to the same whiny and shitty actions that they take.

Every fucking day
Cut it out dickhead

No one fucking cares

Agreed, I never buy movies ever though.

it's not that bad chill out bby

You shoud know, Satan. Even by the left's textbook definition of racism, it's discriminatory, as the characters were chosen specifically for their race and gender, in a deliberate attempt at keeping out white men and presenting them as villains.

>I will post this everyday until you hate it.
>Thinking le review sites will damage box office sales

Goodness, you are a moron.

Went to see early.

There WERE political undertones, but only for those looking.

"I've been told I'd lose, and look where I am now" - bad guy

"Blah blah revolution or we'll all become obedient blah blah. [insert inspirational words]" -girl main character

Spoiler alert, all the main characters die at the end. Shittiest Star Wars I've seen.

Screenplay was good, story was SHIT.

Also literally everyone important was a minority. Only main character that was "white" was a pale-ISH Mexican/Spanish dude.

Guys all the reviews are still 8+ wtf is this shit.

also 100% of the bad guys were white. Main bad guy was blonde hair blue eyes, with a white cape.

It's pretty good desu. Despite the political spew of the writers, there is only one female main character, every other person seeing combat is a man. Lots of people die, and by lots I mean freaking everyone, which is refreshing to see, especially since this is a Star Wars movie, where typically no one dies. The last third is where it gets really interesting, the battle is great and looks like something out of a WW2 Pacific battle. Finally, there is a bad ass Darth Vader scene near the end, it is single best part of the entire movie.

>NAZIS BOYCOTT STAR WARS!
>NEED A SAFESPACE? TRIGGERED?

I'm not a Nazi, and I don't need a safespace. I'll watch the film for free, because I like Star Wars, but I'm not contributing my ≥$35 for tickets and dvds.

Reminder the Jews are pushing this to try to get an article on "muh hate, Sup Forums hates muh star wars" to get free PR. Just ignore it and it will die like ghostbusters.

It's always same Brit with same username and never posts anything else. Sage it.

>this is hate propaganda against whites

Lol no it isn't. I just saw the film. There is literally nothing that would suggest that. Take this shit back to

How is Hollywood propaganda against whites if they're the same industry getting boycotted via the Oscars?

Hell yeah! Remember how we completely BTFO of the last Star Wars movie because it had a black stormtrooper? It only earned $2,058,662,225 world wide. Hahahaha! We sure showed them.

You faggots are getting desperate. Guess it must be working.

Operation Rogue Zero, we are working to get a fantastic digital copy up and running.
Pure digital, not cam and with 5.1 surround sound.

Why would anyone be getting desperate? The movie is out for anyone to go watch or not watch. How it does financially doesn't affect any of us? With so many reviews, it's not like Sup Forums will even be able to make a dent in the scores on any of those sites. It's not like people aren't going to go see the movie in droves. The people who keep calling for a boycott and all the other half-baked schemes are the ones who come off as desperate. Why they care so much I don't really understand, but whatever floats their boats.

So, almost a week ago it had a rating of 7.8 and yesterday it had a rating of 8.2 Today it's on 8.3.

Nice work there.