Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com/neighbour.html
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"atheism is expected to continue to decline "/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not really declining, there are more and more atheists everyday, they're just getting outbred by Islam.

In all honesty, whats wrong with christianity?

Like seriously, even if you don't believe in a god, the teachings of christ are still good right?

Is atheism still shrinking when you exclude the post, - communist countries?

It's sad to me that you need a book and someone to tell you what's right and wrong.

no, not really.

jesusneverexisted.com/neighbour.html

God yes. That's demonstrably true. Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

China will destroy Islam.

Never saw that coming.

>Jesusneverexisted.com

Atheism is not religion, you dumb fuck. It is the explicit lack of it.

>dude if someone hits you just turn the other cheek and let them do it again lol
>unless you prefer the old testament then you need to genocide entire villages if they have one non-christian there lol

it's absolute gibberish thats degenerate either way you read it

>look ma i posted it again

It's always posted at the same time, too, every single day, by a British flag. The Christcucks have finally programmed a bot.

Most atheists are in East Asia. They've been that way for a long time, and I doubt it will suddenly change.

Nope. It's a jewified ideology, and it teaches a shitty mentality. "Just ask for help or forgiveness from skydaddy, even if it doesn't pan out in this life you'll get it in the next". On top of that, the basic moral lessons are mostly shit. Europe was doomed to fail while Asia succeeds the moment that it accepted Abrahamic faith.

Bet you wouldn't go to atheists church and say that.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

The poor fedoras, it's all the have.

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell

>bot

Beep boop sorry you're in a Christian board you godless cuck beep boop

this
what's with the flag and talking shit about religion? stormfag

>Sup Forums is a christian board

top kek mate you're on Sup Forums mate that's like going to a rehab clinic and saying it's a heroin shooting gallery

your stormfag is starting to show more and more

Can someone give me a few reasons why belief in things that have no empirical evidence is a good thing? Not trying to debate or scream about how euphoric I am. I just want to understand why you people seem to think setting a precedent for belief without proof is good.

"Happy Holidays" is still rampant in Canada, especially in large cities

Religion encourages childbearing and is thus vital for nationalism.

Most 'evidence' that sustains and drives you is made up. At least wouldn't hold any water in a scientific meaningful way.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"atheism is expected to continue to decline "/

>50 results found.
>literally every single one a british flag.

Not regular enough to be a bot though, so it's one loser posting it over and over, up to 4 times a day.

Religion encourages excessive child bearing which is an issue where the economic class most likely to reproduce is finding it harder and harder to survive. I don't think that's a very good reason.
Not what I asked for.

Utah's economy is doing quite well despite all the Mormon babies that are being pumped out constantly. In fact many of the mormons are upper middle class and college educated.

Rephrase: You wouldn't be able to get out of bed if you needed sound empirical evidence to do so.

Utah has a low standard of living. Imagine if that was in NYC.
Here's one: to shit and piss in a toilet.

Good job on the calculations, atheists are no longer a problem for you, right?
Then stop talking about them please.

>Here's one: to shit and piss in a toilet.
That's your horizon.

Fuck cucktianity, European Paganism is the true religion of the White man.

not an argument

Christianity is basically and at it's core the teaching that you should be a lamb. A helpless fluffy baby sheep that will willingly let itself be herded, fleeced and slaughtered for the good of the shepherd. Your role is to eat grass and turn it into valuable commodities for the shepherd. In return, you will get happiness... not in this life, but after death... during the time you are most likely not actually able to stake your claim to that happiness.

Gee, I wonder who the shepherd is in this story? Can you guess?

Thanks to Islam. And maybe some Chinese converting to Christianity. But mostly Islam.

Did you get lost on your way to /lgbt/?

>paganism

You literally worship a faggot.